Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OMG ~ This Is Fun
I Guess It Doesn't Take Much
To Amuse Me ~ LOL

Thank You

HouseWife1973 (May. 19, 2011 @ 5:14p) |

I was playing it fine, now it says "gwt module 'angrybirds' may need to be (re)compiled." Can anyone help? I'm having ... (more)

delirious1965 (May. 26, 2011 @ 7:41p) |

Delirious---If you have a windows 7 or vista computer it's also a free gadget you can download. I am on 3-4 and started... (more)

freebieguru (Jun. 10, 2011 @ 9:45p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bookmarked!

very cool find, a nice free time killer, thanks OP!

Absolutely fantastic... So, now that I'm hooked, where do I go to deal with my new addiction... (must try not to quit work and play angry birds all day...)

Thanks OP!!

I've already played 8 levels. I'll never be bored on a conference call again!!

cool!!!

I have not got to get Angry Birds to work =(< CR-48

robstrash said:   I've already played 8 levels. I'll never be bored on a conference call again!!

don't forget to mute

cool! i just saw this on TV and have been looking for a new game all week... thank you !

Oh, no. This is bad.

Very, very bad.

...Now I will never get any work done.
Thanks.

i pushed all the keys on the keyboard - how do you get it to work?

You use your mouse.

The only thing I missed going from my droid back to blackberry... problem solved. Thanks!

My work place is smart [sort of] ... they only have IE on the computer, and I cannot install anything. No Angry Birds at work for me (which is probably a good thing

I have been wondering how long until this would come out on the computer.

I am predicting a Saturday morning cartoon and a movie in the future as well.

Awww... Ends at level 21? Anyone know how to see more levels or is that it??

themew said:   Awww... Ends at level 21? Anyone know how to see more levels or is that it??

Whew... That's why I posted it but will never dare to play the game. Now when will Diablo 3 come out...

Thanks

kmsandrbs said:   My work place is smart [sort of] ... they only have IE on the computer, and I cannot install anything. No Angry Birds at work for me (which is probably a good thing

Use a flash drive with u3 and install chrome on it.

Thanks!!! Love it! ;0)

Works on Safari for me.

Awesome. Thanks!

chocula said:   I have been wondering how long until this would come out on the computer.

I am predicting a Saturday morning cartoon and a movie in the future as well.

It was on the PC about a month ago. I found out about it on this here web site.

Thanks OP

OMG ~ This Is Fun
I Guess It Doesn't Take Much
To Amuse Me ~ LOL

Thank You

I was playing it fine, now it says "gwt module 'angrybirds' may need to be (re)compiled." Can anyone help? I'm having angrybird withdrawal!!!

Delirious---If you have a windows 7 or vista computer it's also a free gadget you can download. I am on 3-4 and started only 2 weeks ago.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014