Explore the projects
Preserve the Land
Claim your free gift at marlboro.com

no purchase necessary

other side of flyer states:

Join Team marlboro
offer begins 6/27/11 - 9/4/11
please allow 6-10 weeks for shipment

it doesn't say anything about what the gift is though, so check back on monday, 6/27 to get yours. Be sure to register if your not already

Yes, we all know your going to red all my posts kateykakes so get your mouse clicking finger ready lmao

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
go to marlboro.com this is a forum that discusses the freebies not the place they give them out. this promo ended a long... (more)

zip1212 (Apr. 29, 2012 @ 3:39a) |

hey zip212! how's it going? o.k. i hope. i got your 'comments' [ i'm new to site and never 'utilized' this ' feature' ].... (more)

dickginty (Apr. 29, 2012 @ 4:49a) |

Cannot believe people put all their info online. Not to smart. Than they even advertise for products
that are known to ... (more)

Jantastic (Apr. 29, 2012 @ 12:15p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

they have had a promo for "team marlboro" on their mobile site for around a month now but it just says "comming soon"

thanks op

Hey, I don't smoke but I love Marlboro. What other company will give to people that don't use their products.

So far I have gotten a jacket, cowboy boots, beef jerky, key-chains, ashtrays, posters, books and other small items. Not too bad.

My boyfriend smokes Marlboro cigs so I LOVE getting him free stuff from them.

Thank you Matis for the heads up on this!

Can't find it on Marlboro.com

this thread is for FREEBIES not opinions.

fishin2 said:   Can't find it on Marlboro.com

same here

May not show up till Monday, as this is the day its to start.

Has anyone been able to get coupons from the mobile site? Can seem to get it to load.

thanks op

Thanks, Free Flashlight on the way!

The Free Gift Is A LED Flashlight

Thanks,Your Gift Is On It's Way. Please Allow 10-12 Weeks For Shipment

The free gift is a L.E.D. flashlight. In fine print it says to allow 10-12 weeks for delivery.

thanks a lot

tis monday, ordered flashlight

Thanks matis

got it

Thanks. Trying to get it.

Worked for me!! THANKYOU

in for one

Thanks OP

thanks!

Thank you

Thanks

sweet thanks for the heads up

Light on its way. Thanks OP.

Thank you.

just got mine also

Thanks OP, I'm in for one too. I got the same flyer type thing in the mail that you did. Guess I didn't look at it closely lol.

LED flashlight, just logged in to get it

same here... a LED flashlight...

Thank you Matis got it

so you get a $0.99 flashlight after declaring yourself a smoker? --- this freebie doesn't look worth it at all

Thanks OP

In for one thx OP!!!

Too much complicated for a free sample I say!

Driver license info and then if that didn't work, they will ask for you full Social Security number.....Am not a smoker but loves Free stuff.....Not to risk my SS #....going to pass on this one. Thanks for sharing OP

It is not just for the flashlight. It is also to enter the weekly draw for one of ten $1000 prizes.

Worked great, Thanks

Good post, thanks matis.

Thank you. I got one coming.

Skipping 103 Messages...
Cannot believe people put all their info online. Not to smart. Than they even advertise for products
that are known to cause cancer. Funny how many people do not use the brains they were given. Oh, my
stomach gets ill just thinking about kissing a smoker. So GROSS..... bad enough having them come near you.
They STINK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014