• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'd LOVE to get in on any of the following if you have any
PM me please!!

Scrabble
Mad Pad

rated:
Those who got the tetris app, did anyone get the new 'reimagined' tetris that's on the cover art of the starbuck's free app card or did they get the old 1.6.x tetris that's not even available to download off itune?

I was hoping they'd give out the new one but it looks like a bait and switch to me. Then again...it was free can't complain too much.

rated:
zatara42 said:   Those who got the tetris app, did anyone get the new 'reimagined' tetris that's on the cover art of the starbuck's free app card or did they get the old 1.6.x tetris that's not even available to download off itune?

I was hoping they'd give out the new one but it looks like a bait and switch to me. Then again...it was free can't complain too much.

You are better off with the old version. The new one is getting terrible reviews. Just a money grabbing scheme by EA

rated:
Picked up some Tetris today

KRTE74LY9WRK
RRLW4HKR7MLM
MYTWPA99JJWJ
7HPEK76TEAJ3
WKFT3XJNYYLX

rated:

rated:
give the new version a try, it's pretty fun.

rated:
Here are some How to Cook Everything codes.

rated:
Thanks those are what I'm looking for but they were used already! Dangit

rated:
morecowbell said:   updated

just a guess - i think we're up to 133

Still not working for me today will have to try again tmrw

rated:
anyone else that has a tetris code I can get? My iphone wants one... ;,>

thanks in advance

rated:
pchin said:   anyone else that has a tetris code I can get? My iphone wants one... ;,>

thanks in advance

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1165181/

rated:
benjamin921 said:   pchin said:   anyone else that has a tetris code I can get? My iphone wants one... ;,>

thanks in advance

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1165181/
with this thread and the code sharing thread i don't think we need a whole lot more threads

rated:
updated

rated:
updated again for music

rated:

rated:
I got a code for a free muppet song - I put the code into itunes and it has downloaded the free House episode from the 12 days of christmas instead. This would be great except a) I already have the free House Ep and b) I really wanted the muppet song!!

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do?? I tried the code again on my phone and it was a 'redeemed code' so its not letting me do it again.

rated:
I guess this isn't a local us iTunes? We didn't have a 12 days of Christmas. And once redeemed, u can't use the code again. How did u gt the code? From a reliable source?

rated:
updated

rated:
For next week feb 13th is Dora the explorer abc learning app/game.

rated:
Getdown66 said:   For next week feb 13th is Dora the explorer abc learning app/game.

Does it work the same for every Starbucks? Getting the same Pick of the Week in every store? I got a Dora's Skywriting ABC's yesterday...or is that the old "Dora?" Expires on 5/8/12...

rated:
burrzoo said:   Getdown66 said:   For next week feb 13th is Dora the explorer abc learning app/game.

Does it work the same for every Starbucks? Getting the same Pick of the Week in every store? I got a Dora's Skywriting ABC's yesterday...or is that the old "Dora?" Expires on 5/8/12...
if you look at the official list (which i try to keep up to date, so it should be pretty accurate), you should see the convention for expiration dates. it's been going weekly for the same duration, so you should be able to determine from there which week an app comes from.

i've seen some starbucks getting apps before or after others, so i'd say there's some variation. probably just in shipping time and how vigilant the managers are

rated:
That was what the guy that worked at the starbucks in SF
Pulled from the back. He brought out all the ones that he had.

rated:
Getdown66 said:   That was what the guy that worked at the starbucks in SF
Pulled from the back. He brought out all the ones that he had.

Ok - so start posting

rated:
Posting what?

rated:
Thanks more cowbell for the explanation!

Much appreciated.

rated:
updated

rated:
updated

rated:
I checked at my Starbucks this morning and they said that someone had stolen ALL of their cards, including the stand.

If anyone has a bejeweled code please PM me with it.

Thanks.

rated:
xplorer001 said:   I checked at my Starbucks this morning and they said that someone had stolen ALL of their cards, including the stand.

Thanks.

What the heck is wrong with people. Take a few if you want but not all of them. A few Aholes are gonna ruin it for everyone else.

rated:
xplorer001 said:   I checked at my Starbucks this morning and they said that someone had stolen ALL of their cards, including the stand.

Thanks.

Let me know if you still need a Bejeweled code!

Burrzoo

rated:
updated

rated:
I have a question... just got my first card! Only to find out ... this code has already been used... WHAT? Does that mean someone used it and put it back in the pile? Are there different codes for each card even though it is the same song?

rated:
I have a question... just got my first card! Only to find out ... this code has already been used... WHAT? Does that mean someone used it and put it back in the pile? Are there different codes for each card even though it is the same song?

rated:
coneyjones said:   I have a question... just got my first card! Only to find out ... this code has already been used... WHAT? Does that mean someone used it and put it back in the pile? Are there different codes for each card even though it is the same song?

That is odd, the codes are unique and only allow one download per code. So yours may already have been redeemed. You also can download songs directly to your ipod/iphone when @Starbucks if you go to the SDN.

rated:
coneyjones said:   I have a question... just got my first card! Only to find out ... this code has already been used... WHAT? Does that mean someone used it and put it back in the pile? Are there different codes for each card even though it is the same song?

most likely.

rated:

Dora Apps (73.32kB)
Disclaimer
Got a few Dora apps, if you use please say which one you used.

rated:
Hello my name is Michael and my parents run over 3 quarters of the Starbucks in the tri-state area. And they offered me some codes to share with you all.

4 Angry Birds
2 Starwalk
3 How To Cook Everything
5 Monster At The End Of This Book
8 ????? Music codes

If you want any of these then u can email me some codes. If I don't like the codes I want give anything to you but you can email me the titles of the codes and I will be more than happy to give you a code of choice. First person that email me twenty DIFFERENT codes that I like will get all twenty-two codes free.

You can email me at: Michael73373@gmail.com

rated:
Thanks I used the second to last in the bunch.

rated:
updated

rated:
updated

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014