Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1.) Add the item to your cart
2.) Then proceed to checkout
3.) You will need to login or register.
4.) Under Payment information, select “PayPal” (Did not ask for PayPal info)
5.) Continue through the checkout process
6.) Shipping is FREE and No credit card required

http://www.electronics-zone.co.uk/new-35mm-earbud-earphone-for-i...

Member Summary

Headphones (61.77kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They cant Promise you it free and not able to give it too you.. They want to keep you as a customer they will ship it fr... (more)

whatswart88 (Aug. 26, 2011 @ 3:02p) |

Based off some FAQ's Information About the Products here it is?

Where is the order shipped from?

Your order will be shippe... (more)

whatswart88 (Aug. 26, 2011 @ 4:24p) |

Thank you, Farside

Huntersvillesis (Aug. 27, 2011 @ 7:06p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Thanks, FS. Hope it comes.

I doubt a UK based company would give out something for free & then ship it for free worldwide too.

http://www.electronics-zone.co.uk/mirror-screen-protector-for-ap...

Mirror Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS is also free

And they ship to Antarctica for free also!

And not only that, they link to a Freebie site that already has August 22 2011 updates! Amazing over 48 hours into the future!

garbage

i did not register and used the other checkout. i also am a little skeptical but w/e

worth a shot...so let's do one! Thanks

Ordered both, thanks farside and remick!

most of their things "SHIP FROM THEIR MAIN WAREHOUSE IN CHINA...", so they have the cheap China shipping, and they target the world. So, probably a good possibility it will come.

hmm, is it a mistake, looks like a new site, and don't have many items.
doubt a UK based company 2.

I thought those good are from Asia

This site looks just a tad shady.

interestingly enough after placing those 2 orders for the items posted on thread my account history shows nothing ever purchased so I wonder about this site and whether it is legit

I ordered 1000 of each and didnt have to put in any of my paypal info so we'll see

placed an order for 12 of each , we'll see if it ever shows up

Somewhat skeptical re: their location, BUT I have to thenk the OP.

mskks64 said:   I ordered 1000 of each and didnt have to put in any of my paypal info so we'll see

Why would you do that? Are you really that frickin' greedy? If it is a legitimate offer, you're just being a jerk.

Domain name:
electronics-zone.co.uk

Registrant:
lasith missing a shift key

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
1a hope street
cambridge
Cambs
CB1 3NA
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Webfusion Ltd t/a 123-reg [Tag = 123-REG]
URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-May-2011
Renewal date: 03-May-2013
Last updated: 03-May-2011

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns7.sybernetic1.co.uk
ns8.sybernetic1.co.uk

WHOIS lookup made at 19:36:34 25-Aug-2011

I'll use a prepaid CC#

I Ordered 600 Of them ) And 500 Screen Protectors Now Profit here i come!!

Thanks for that. I got new earbuds coming.

whatswart88 said:   I Ordered 600 Of them ) And 500 Screen Protectors Now Profit here i come!!
No limit?

I dont see any order number after submitting order and didn't find any order in My Accounts too

UnidentifiedGuest said:   I dont see any order number after submitting order and didn't find any order in My Accounts too

They cant Promise you it free and not able to give it too you.. They want to keep you as a customer they will ship it free like it says and all your information They want to be able to do business with you so they will offer it for what QTY You ask for. Type in How many you want and hit Update Cart.. hit paypal then check out out and confirm the order.. there now you have what you ordered..

Based off some FAQ's Information About the Products here it is?

Where is the order shipped from?

Your order will be shipped from our main warehouse in China or from our UK warehouse.

Please allow 15 – 25 days to receive your product if you are using free post. We appreciate your patience while you choose free shipping by airmail.

How do I get my tracking number?

There is no tracking number for free airmail service. But if you need a tracking number we can provide it for additional cost.

Do I need to pay for Tax and Customs Duties?

Mainly we send our products from our China warehouse. The possibility to have import taxes when you receive the product to your country is near to zero. If customer requested product to be posted from our UK warehouse we can post it for you.

Returns and Refunds

* All our products come with a 12 month warranty.

* Less than 1% of all electronics-zone shipped products are subject to any warranty or quality issue.

* In the unlikely event there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from our warehouse, we will accept a return. When we receive the goods back in China we will either repair the item, or offer full credit towards ordering a replacement.

* If you experience any problem with a product bought from us, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you. Any returns must be discussed with our Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.

* In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / credit under warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to the our warehouse in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by electronics-zone.

* Physical damage to a product caused by the user; opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components; or flashing the firmware or using non-approved software - invalidates the warranty.

Thank you, Farside

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014