• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Grab yer Booty Bag 'o FatWallet Schwag:

In Honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, we pillaged the schwag room here and scrounged up a motherload (24 sacks) a schwag we be sharin' with ye all!

Here's how we're fixin to divy it up:

6 on Facebook:
  • Go to the FatWallet facebook page, like us (if ye'don't already), enter your email and share the contest with ye friends.
6 on Twitter
  • ReTweet this giveaway blog post to ye'mateys including (@FatWallet and the link to this post) in your tweet so me know ye'tweeted us.
6 on the Blog
  • Comment on this blog post letting me know why yer a wantin' the booty bag!
6 in here in the Forums
  • Comment here the forums letting me know why yer a wantin' the booty bag!

24 winners will be drawn randomly tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern).
You can enter in all 4 places to increase your chances, but only one bag will be awarded per person.
Eligible entries received before 10:00 a.m. ET/9:00 a.m. CT, September 20, 2011.
Please review the official rules for this giveaway.

Update on the Winners:

A question was asked in the forums this morning: Who won Free Stuff Pirate Day giveaway?

The 24 winners have been selected and have been contacted through Private Message, Email, or @Reply on twitter. Most have replied and their booty bags have been shipped. As of this morning (9/22/11) there are 5 people who have not replied with their addresses. They have 10 days from Tuesday to reply to me. If they don't reply within that time period, someone else will be selected for each of the unclaimed prizes.

All 24 winners will be announced on the blog and I'll be sure to post a link to that here in this forum thread. :)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Garr, I could use some swag while I drink my grog.

ultrajonny5 (Sep. 20, 2011 @ 9:07a) |

Soo.. it's 10 AM. Who won?

KayK (Sep. 20, 2011 @ 9:13a) |

i need more loot

helpme363 (Sep. 20, 2011 @ 9:30a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Aaarrrggghhh!

I want the bag of loot because I need more fatwallet stuff to carry with me when I go wait in line for Black Friday 2011. More stuff (hopefully) means more people see it and more people find out about fatwallet. More people finding out about fatwallet means (hopefully) more members. More members (hopefully) means more deals are posted. More deals posted (hopefully) means less money in my pocket because of all the great deals I am getting in on, which means less money to buy clothes which means I will need all the fatwallet gear i can get to cover up during Black Friday 2012.

Want to wear the shirt everywhere!

I want this simply because I'm having a bad day - yet again. Would like *something* to go right. This would certainly help!

I wants the booty! Aaarrrggghhh!

ARRRRRR! I loves me some Free Booty!

I'm running out of booty to share with my crew!

I'm a wantin' that there booty bag so that all me friends will be jealous (I would NOT be sharin'!)

If I get this booty bag it will be the only booty I have gotten this month.

Aaarrrggghhh! Ahoy mateys, I'll swing before I give up on chasin' this booty.

Arrgghh! I be wantin the booty fer wearing whilst grogin and wenchin

I want this booty bag because I want the world to know I am a rock star for having FatWallet t-shirts, boxers, surf shorts, decals, pens, pencils, highlighters, coffee mugs, buttons, wallets, shopping bags, lava lamps, etc. Let me know when you want my mailing address

I'll be needin some booty to get me wench off my back. She's not gettin that this is real treasure.

Cause It's Free!

Yarrgh I be stealing yer men and yer loot

Arrrggh...i hear ya got some booty to give away!!!arrrg..I'm yer women for this JOB

Argh, I'll be taking this booty bag, as it be me rightful property!

Shiver me timbers matie, I arrrrr need the booty bag, I want the world to know about fatwallet, whats in your fatwallet ?

Aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhh - Walk the plank matey, yer pirating days are over and me wants to take your place.

Ahoy Matey! I need some swag because I am fat, old, and in the way. Tuuuuuuggghhh!!!

How else will anybody know that I am a fan of Fatwallet? Well, besides my telling them to look here for deals...

I need a bag of swag because I am a mom to a little "Buccaneer" and I could really use a break and win some swag.

y'arrrggh! i be wantin' the booty to wear when i work out at the gym and ride my bike trying to lose me booty!

that and i owe jabba

Ahoy matey! Me be wantin' a bag o' booty! Me wench plundered me ship while me an' me hearties were three sheets to the wind. Me hands be threatenin' to mutiny if there be no doubloons in a fortnight! We even be willin' to share some of me rum and me beauties in return! ARRRRGH!

I wants what I wants!

Shiver me timbers! That's some mighty fine booty ye have there!

I love me some Pirates' Booty!

ARRRR Always looking for some free booty to stash away in my Treasure Chest, Matey

I'm Wantin' The Booty Bag
Because I'm A Fatwallet Addict
And I Must Show Off My Addiction

i want the booty so i can wear it around town and show my fatwallet pride.

Thar be no reason to not be wantin' said lovely booty bag.

because I LOVE fatwallet! it's what I do, and I do it well! I tell everyone about this website when they ask where I got something so cheap!

B/c I love free stuff

I want the booty bag because its the only booty I'll ever get. You have the chance to take my booty virginity.

I be wantin' me big booty bag to be wearin' on me big booty and then use the bag as me Jolly Roger

Love FatWallet and would love to have a load of FatWallet stuff!

Arrrrgh! Would love to win that thar' booty bag!

I want one cause it's free!

Skipping 120 Messages...
i need more loot

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.