• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pricer items get 4 game stamps vs smaller which has 2 stamps.
Disclaimer

Here is a prize I won: 30 Point Code for MyCokeRewards.
Disclaimer

See ya at the next McDonalds Monopoly Game, Watch Fatwallet for Updates.
Disclaimer
McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes is here again! Enter the 2011 Monopoly Game at McDonald's for your chance to win thousands and thousands of prizes like a million dollars cash, Nissan Leaf electric cars, a lifetime's worth of EA Sports games, $100,000 cash, free McDonald's food prizes, and much, much more!

I will be donating any and all unused Monopoly codes here on this page. And as we’ve seen in the past, quite a few other folks usually join in the fun along with me. Please don't list your Nissan entries, Everyone gets those, thanks. So check this page a few times a day to see if you can score some points, or feel free to add to the discussion of the McDonalds Monopoly game and prizes.

FREE MONOPOLY CODES - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE
=================================================
FREECODEMCR
MCDMONOPOLY
MCDFORREAL
REALCHANCES

SPECIAL MCDONALDS RULES ABOUT THE GAME:
=======================================
* While the giveaway is essentially identical in each country where it is available, game pieces collected in one country cannot be used in another country.
* For all versions of the online game, players are allowed to enter 10 codes per day.
* Note that the official rules state: "The purchase, sale, trading, or barter of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, FREE Codes or Game Codes via Online or live auctions, or any other methods, does not constitute Legitimate Channels and is expressly prohibited.
* If you are related to, or romantically involved with a McDonald's Employee you are unable to participate in the game.
* The codes will be on food items until 10/24/2011 (or until supplies last), but you have until 11/5 to enter the codes online.

* Participants with Disabilities: If you have a disability that you believe prevents you from participating in the Game, or if you are a Guam or Saipan resident who needs assistance in redeeming a Prize, contact (866) 375-0638 for assistance.

# CHANCES PER PRODUCT:
======================
* 20 Piece Nuggets.............4 peels
* Large Fries..................4 peels

* Hash browns..................2 peels
* Egg McMuffin.................2 peels
* Oatmeal......................2 peels
* Big Mac......................2 peels
* 10 Piece Nuggets.............2 peels
* Medium Fountain Drinks.......2 peels
* Medium Iced McCafe...........2 peels
* Medium Blended McCafé........2 peels
* Large Iced McCafe............2 peels
* Large Blended McCafé.........2 peels
* Filet-o-Fish.................2 peels

* Check with store as once the peels runs out on a certain product, They will NOT be resupplied.

NEW PRIZES THIS YEAR:
=====================
* 1,000 MyCokeRewards Points
* 0,030 MyCokeRewards Points
* Several EA video games
* Kinect for Xbox 360
* Gift Cards
* Trips to London, the Caribbean, or Chicago
* Nissan Z Coupe
* Nissan Leaf

McDonald’s Monopoly 2011 Rare Pieces (and prizes):
==================================================
* Mediterranean Ave.....$50............................10,000 prizes
* Vermont Ave...........$100.............................3000 prizes
* Virginia Ave..........$200 SpaWish Gift Certificate.....250 prizes
* Tennessee Ave.........Beaches Resort Vacation...........300 prizes
* Kentucky Ave..........$50,000.............................8 prizes
* Shortline Railroad....EA Sports Fan Trip..................8 prizes
* Ventor Ave............$100,000............................6 prizes
* Pennsylvania Ave......SL MY 12 Electric Nissan Leaf.......2 prizes
* Boardwalk.............$1,000,000..........................1 prize

If you use a code, please let others know! It saves us all time, and it makes our code donors feel good. RBM stands for “redeemed by me” and RNBM means that you tried the code, but it was “Redeemed, Not By me”

And finally, if you WIN something, POST IT! Everyone loves hearing about the big wins!

MCDONALDS MONOPOLY GAME ONLINE - http://www.playatmcd.com/

Mcdonalds Monopoly Official Rules

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
==================
I AM NOT AFFILATED IN ANY WAY WITH MC DONALDS/MICKEY D'S NOR DO I WORK FOR ANY ORGANIZATION. MC DONALDS trademark and logo are registered trademarks of MC DONALDS, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, I just PM'ed you. My parents just got back from a month-long trip and took a lot of pictures, any Snapfish codes... (more)

unrequited (Nov. 08, 2011 @ 8:31a) |

Some 20 Snapfish 4x6 Print Bundle codes for your Xmas photos

XGM415QFRCNL
R6C59NFQJ9GK
BW611RSC8NVM

RockChickie (Dec. 26, 2011 @ 11:15p) |

Thank you Rockchickie! My parents will certainly enjoy this.

kettledrum (Dec. 27, 2011 @ 8:22a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MCDFORREAL

FREECODEMCR

MCDMONOPOLY

5V1XTTW6H7B

I won - Yay!
Disclaimer

Thats Right your a BIG LOSER, And to make it worse, Here's some WORTHLESS Nissan Entries to make you feel good about yourself!
Disclaimer

Charlie Brown what did you get? Charlie Brown says "All I Got Was A Rock!"
Disclaimer
I just won 30 My Coke Reward points TWICE - Yay!

I played VEGAS Online (States Ave & Atlantic Ave)

Now comes the rewarding part!

Thanks for playing MONOPOLY® at McDonald’s®. It’s been real fun.

And congrats on your My Coke Rewards point bundle prize. Ready for fun? Check out the experience on My Coke Rewards or browse our catalog of fun Rewards, Instant Wins and more. While you’re at it, open a refreshing drink and start piling up more points. What will you spend yours on?

* Limit five (5) 30 point bonus codes per MyCokeRewards member (5 each from online and in-store) and one (1) 1,000 point code per MCR member.

I ALSO WON:
===========
90 - WORTHLESS NISSAN ENTRIES
05 - MY-COKE-REWARDS 30 POINT BUNDLES
02 - FREE MEDIUM FRENCH FRIES
01 - FREE MCFLURRY
01 - FREE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
01 - FREE Snapfish 20 DIGITAL PICTURES W/ FREE SHIPPING

OUT OF 100 ENTRIES

I also won a couple 30 MCR points.
Plus tickets for quarter pounder and one for small fries.

5V1XTTW6H7B RNBM, thanks for posting

I won 3 enteries for a nissan. That means I am totally going to win that car

REALCHANCES

MCDMONOPOLY RBM
I got a nissan entry. Thanks!

rbm! thank you(:

rbm, thank you(:

REALCHANCES, FREECODEMCR..RBM

I got some unused ones at home. I'll update here once i get home. Thanks Guys.

I got Nissan entries for all 4 codes.

I got Nissan entries as well

Entered all 4 reusable codes, along with 4 game piece codes. So far no winners, just lots of Nissan entries.
Thanks OPs

How slow can their site be?

so far ...
1 breakfast sandwich
1 $10 EA Sports credit and
6 Nissan entries ...
And I don't even like the food at McD
TY OP

Angels2000 said:   so far ...
1 breakfast sandwich
6 Nissan entries ...
TY OP

Congrats, just Nissan entries for me.

Angels2000 said:   so far ...
1 breakfast sandwich
6 Nissan entries ...
TY OP

Just be careful about the tax implications of these prizes. You wont pay the negotiated price on these cars, you'll be paying the msrp which tends to be a lot higher!!

A lot of game show winners cant accept delivery of the cars they win since they dont have an extra 5 or 6 thousand dollars lying around to pay the taxes and must give back the car or sell it at a substantial loss...All im saying is be careful and have fun!!

so why dont they just sell the car?

honestly, I have played over 100 codes that I bought on eBay before they shut the auction down, and I won four prizes. So, a lot of entries but nothing mind boggling. I have an extra 200 peeled stickers I purchased on eBay, open to offers if you really want to win that car. I have lots of things I need in trade. Thanks. I would give them to you but I paid 24.99. The person selling them wrote me and told me that her listings were taken off but if you email her she can get more. I am not sure its worth it but I am stuck in bed recovering so desperate for diversions, I guess.

Drop by here for FREE McDonalds Monopoly Codes 2011:
Updated Daily:
http://www.squidoo.com/mcdonalds-monopoly-2011-sweepstakes

nyseGUY said:   Angels2000 said:   so far ...
1 breakfast sandwich
6 Nissan entries ...
TY OP

Just be careful about the tax implications of these prizes. You wont pay the negotiated price on these cars, you'll be paying the msrp which tends to be a lot higher!!

A lot of game show winners cant accept delivery of the cars they win since they dont have an extra 5 or 6 thousand dollars lying around to pay the taxes and must give back the car or sell it at a substantial loss...All im saying is be careful and have fun!!

That may not be true - you only pay taxes on the fair market value of the item you win. There are various ways to calculate this but you may not have to pay taxes on the MSRP unless they only sell the car at MSRP.

I use TurboTax to prepare my taxes and even that software has a place for overriding value on the tax documents sent by the company providing the prize. For example, if you won a TV and the MSRP was about $1200 you would receive a tax statement (1099) listing the value at $1200. You could do an Internet search for the TV. If you found a place selling it for $799, you could print that web page, override the 1099 value in TurboTzx, and only pay taxes on $799 keeping the printout with your tax forms to substantiate the value.

This isn't tax advice - you should check with a tax professional to determine how you should value an item you win. Of course, a car is a bit trickier because finding out the selling price is not quite as easy. Just don't assume you HAVE to pay taxes on the MSRP - you may not have to.

Of course, we should all have this problem

dimitrihyder said:   honestly, I have played over 100 codes that I bought on eBay before they shut the auction down, and I won four prizes. So, a lot of entries but nothing mind boggling. I have an extra 200 peeled stickers I purchased on eBay, open to offers if you really want to win that car. I have lots of things I need in trade. Thanks. I would give them to you but I paid 24.99. The person selling them wrote me and told me that her listings were taken off but if you email her she can get more. I am not sure its worth it but I am stuck in bed recovering so desperate for diversions, I guess.

Me! said: There is always CRAIGSLIST and Freecycle.org

I have a 30 MCR code I'm not using

05VPPKRHK57KXN

I try to enter these codes on the home page and it always says invalid code. Is this the right place to enter these?
PLEASE ENTER A VALID CODE.

xkayos said:   I have a 30 MCR code I'm not using

05VPPKRHK57KXN

Thank you xkayos!
RBM

I have a couple Snapfish 20 4x6 print codes I won't be using.

M6MFBVJ8BV6G
T3C697D8SV9Z

@landenpc - Where did you enter this?

They were prize wins after entering game piece codes at www.playatmcd.com. Also have won 30 MCR points a couple times, and a $10 EA sports prize. Already entered the MCR codes, and not sure yet if I'm going to use the EA code...for the one game I was interested in, by the time you add shipping it was only a $2-$3 cheaper than just ordering from Amazon.

For the Snapfish codes, the email has a link to redeem them:
http://www.snapfish.com/mcd2011

Edit:Looks like the Snapfish site doesn't like the redirect, you'll have to cut & paste the url

I see I was trying to enter these all on www.playatmcd.com. So each code is for a different site, thanks!

M6MFBVJ8BV6G
T3C697D8SV9Z
RBM!

xkayos said:   I have a 30 MCR code I'm not using

05VPPKRHK57KXN

BIGBOYMICHIGAN said: CODE USED NOT BY ME

W9668SZDSC6N - 20 Snapfish prints available.

So far I have won
1 Breakfast Sandwhich
2 Medium Fries
60 MCR Credit
1 Redbox Movie
25 Nissan Entries

I have only eaten at McD's 3 times this year!

scripto said:   I see I was trying to enter these all on www.playatmcd.com. So each code is for a different site, thanks!

No, the codes this thread is about are all for playatmcd.com.

Some people, when using those codes on that website, won free Snapfish photo prints. To redeem that prize, they're given a different code to use at Snapfish's website.

They're not saying "this is a McDonalds code that will automatically win you 20 free Snapfish prints" (no such codes exist, each code you enter is a random chance to win a prize with certain odds, the prizes are not tied to specific codes). They're saying "the free McDonalds codes from this thread won me 20 free Snapfish prints, here's the code to redeem that prize since I'm not going to use it".

Skipping 53 Messages...
RockChickie said:   Some 20 Snapfish 4x6 Print Bundle codes for your Xmas photos

XGM415QFRCNL
R6C59NFQJ9GK
BW611RSC8NVM

Thank you Rockchickie! My parents will certainly enjoy this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014