• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Roy Rogers Restaurants announced today they are celebrating the 100th Birthday of “cowboy crooner” and namesake Roy Rogers the week of Saturday, November 5th through Friday, November 11th at most locations. The restaurant chain will celebrate with promotions and discounts aimed at guests that visit during the week, including some sweet treats and special offerings.

American singer and cowboy actor Roy Rogers, was born Leonard Franklin Slye on November 5th, 1911 and died July 6, 1998. He was also the namesake of Roy Rogers Restaurants. To honor him on what would have been his 100th birthday, the restaurant chain will offer their guests:

November 5th only: Sweet Snacks: Roy Rogers Restaurants will be offering their guests complimentary bitesize sweets while they last. The restaurant chain invites you to join their staff in a rousing rendition of “Happy Birthday.”

November 5-11, 2011:

Roy and Roger, Meet Roy Rogers: This week only, all guests named “Roy” or “Roger”—show us your driver’s license—and you will receive one FREE regular combo meal. Limit one meal per person, per visit.

"10-Gallon Tots”: This week only, children 12 and under wearing a Cowboy Hat will receive a Roy’s Wooden Nickel, good for one FREE small ice cream cone. No purchase necessary.

http://www.royrogersrestaurants.com/#/home

Member Summary

roy rogers restaurant freebie (12.65kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer

Free Fodd is MY FAVORITE! Thanks, here's some GRREN!

Is Fodd from Dale Evans cookbook recipes?

Norris1500 said:   Free Fodd is MY FAVORITE! Thanks, here's some GRREN!

I love making myself "fodd"er for jokes! Error noted and corrected. Enjoy the free food.

Grab yourself some free food this week!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014