• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Free Bird-Watching Days 2011-12 calendar
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice one!

Cool calendar!

Thanks FS

an original tweet...thanks.

Thank you!

Thanks

Wants me to log in to a hubspot site?

You have to log in to Hubspot...whatever that is.

it also asked me to log in via Hubspot, so I went directly to the allaboutbirds .org website and if you click on the link for bird guide a little pop up comes up w/the free calendar offer, however, it also leads you to log into Hubspot.

If you join Project Feederwatch, about $15, then you'll get a calendar w/your welcome kit. http://www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw/ there is also a link on that page to save $5.00 on a PFW kit.

Happy Birding

Ultimately the question is, how do you register for Hubspot. I went to Hubspot.com, very confusing site!

The only way to get this is to register for a free trial at hubspot.com ....

who really wants to sign up for a free trial? (of something they don't need) it's all about marketing (ugh), & they want a company website. so this one is tied to something else. wish it was merely a form to fill out for the free calendar w/o having to go thru more.

if you feel like it:
hubspot MARKETING

I DO NOT like that site. To much run around to get a free calander. I will just pick one up at my insurance agency.

Thats really nice........

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014