Voting History
rated:
Like Them on Facebook
Then post “I heart Blee” on their Facebook wall
Then email intern@bleeinara.com your mailing address and favorite color

https://www.facebook.com/bleeinara?sk=wall&filter=2

Member Summary

Done! Will let you know when I receive my bracelet...TY Farside

I hope we get this, a great stocking stuffer!

address on website is for a luggage repair shop and a tailoring place. sounds like a scam to me.

Well, a tailor would have a lot of that red thread that is used in those bracelets made of red thread that supposedly come from Israel...

i bought a few blee inara bracelets last year at a jewelry show and they were great pieces. i really hope this deal isn't a scam cause its pretty awesome!

in for one

From their facebook page:

"We are so thankful to have everyone part of our extended family! The likes before midnight on Monday the 28th will have their bracelets sent by the end of this week! Any post afterward will not receive a free bracelet. BUT! The rest of our wonderful newbies will be entered to win a gift certificate! ALSO, we run a contest daily! "

Just missed it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014