Free to Print Letters from Santa

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com/free_printable_letters_...

Create a letter from Santa for your child, 5 different letter to choose from. With Different backgrounds to choose from. They also have a service that they will send the letter out for you. But I printed the letter out myself and mailed to my son!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you put it in another envelope, you can have it sent from Santa Claus, IN.

Thanks! I'm going to see if somebody at the post office will address it for me so my writing isn't recognized.

Thanks Mayhemfan....I made 3. sooo cute!

Your welcome! I did this for a bunch of my friends too quick and easy!

My so is an adult now...but when he was a child I used to send these to him and all the children that would be joining us for Christmas...and presented to them before the gifts were opened...they loved receiving them...It is a great tradition to give your children, but remember Jesus is the reason for Christmas...I read a short biblical story before all the gift opening started

Jesus is the reason for the season, but as long as my son "believes" I want to keep that with him for as long as I can, he is only 5.

Thanks! I just made 3 letters.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014