• filter:
  • 1126127128129 130
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   New Coke 12-pack deal at Stop N Shop and maybe Giant Stores...starting Friday...get two 12-packs, get one FREE
 Starting today, Tom Thumb supermarket in DFW area, buy 2 get 2 free with card.

rated:
I did see at CVS they got them 12 pack cokes on sale 4 for $10.00 and i am not sure if it is at all CVS stores or not. I wonder if someone used them 12 pack coke coupons and at the register will it register $4.99 so can use 2 of them 12 pack coke coupons and then be able to get 4 i wonder humm

rated:
retrac said:   
gardenlife1 said:   My coke coupons finally showed up, was starting to get worried.
  Mine showed up yesterday. I too was beginning to get worried. A little over 2 months before they expire.

I know, doesn't give us much time to use them.

rated:
Also at Publix grocery store in the ad it does say buy two 12 packs get one free so too can use them 12 pack coke coupons that way too

rated:
Easy to cash in at any Wal Mart. Self check outs are the easiest.

rated:
Nascar: Is your Publix offering the BOGO beginning Jan 22nd or is the Publix bogo ending Jan 21st? The Publix site I'm looking at for the week of Jan 15th-Jan 21st doesn't show a Coke bogo.

rated:
All i know is that in this weeks ad from today till tuesday it does say buy two 12 packs get one FREE
and it will be in the publix weekly ad
In SOUTH CAROLINA where i am from it does say that so it may not be in all publix grocery stores

rated:
retrac said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   New Coke 12-pack deal at Stop N Shop and maybe Giant Stores...starting Friday...get two 12-packs, get one FREE
 Starting today, Tom Thumb supermarket in DFW area, buy 2 get 2 free with card.

Shot down using more than one free coup, per the head cashier, per store director (general manager I'll assume). Plan on contacting store director, then district mgr and move up the chain if necessary. Other thing is 12 packs are $5.99 so I pay a buck per plus tax. They get full retail plus $.08 per coup.

rated:
Humm now that my coke rewards web site it says this My Coke Rewards is temporarily unavailable as we build a better experience.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please come back soon to check out all the new ways to be rewarded.
I wonder if now it will be all NEW on that my coke rewards web site
Even on facebook it also says this The My Coke Rewards and My Coke Rewards Beta sites will be down for an extended period of time starting this evening as we prepare for exciting changes. We will inform you when the site reopens. Thank you for your patience; we apologize for any inconvenience during this time.

and on facebook someone got a message saying Don't hold your breath. The SMS message I got said check back AFTER 1/22. Think Friday, or later

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   I wonder if now it will be all NEW on that my coke rewards web site

Yes, they're deploying the new site.

rated:
But i am not sure when or what time it will that my coke rewards web site be back up and running again hummm

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   But i am not sure when or what time it will that my coke rewards web site be back up and running again

Neither are they

rated:
Thanks Nascar: I just checked the bogo beginning Jan 22nd and the Publix here doesn't have the Coke bogo yet. I'll hang onto the coupons for a little longer. I'm sure the Coke bogo will be starting soon.

rated:
Today through 1/27 @ Safeway, Buy two get two Coke or 7-UP 12pks.

rated:
focusfocus said:   Today through 1/27 @ Safeway, Buy two get two Coke or 7-UP 12pks.
 focusfocus, Safeway & Tom Thumb are under the same corp umbrella so if you do this deal let us know if any coup restrictions are in place. TIA!

rated:
retrac said:   
focusfocus said:   Today through 1/27 @ Safeway, Buy two get two Coke or 7-UP 12pks.
 focusfocus, Safeway & Tom Thumb are under the same corp umbrella so if you do this deal let us know if any coup restrictions are in place. TIA!

The only prob with buy 2 get 2 or 1 or whatever is the price of the 12 packs...If over $4.99, then it's a bad deal for me considering I can get three 12 packs for free at SR with the coupons and you when you buy three you get a Dasani sparkling 12 pack for free (plus I can use a printable for that, so $1 MM)...

SnS has a buy 2 get 1 free starting tomorrow but I fear the price will be $5.99 or more for each 12 pack.

rated:
This is CRAZY all this waiting and this my coke rewards web site is still NOT back up and running yet and it has been over 12 hours and still NOTHING!

rated:
This is what the product manager said to DevOps:This is crazy, all this waiting and this my coke rewards web site is still not back up and running yet

Database migration takes time

rated:
How long does it take to do that Database ?
I want to know so when it if it ever comes back up and running i can enter my coke codes for this week.

rated:

rated:
:d ha ha very funny

rated:
With promo at my grocery store I was able turn my 12 MCR coupons into 16 12-packs with $8MM/overage. Garage is packed with soda for Super Bowl and parties thru summer.

How did everyone else do? So I redeemed 12 MCR coupons...did anyone get over 20 or 30 or more? Hope they have this promotion again in December.

rated:
I wound up getting only 16 this year. Last year it was over 20.

rated:
MCR is back up. The most important change I've found so far: the new weekly limit is 75 points.

rated:
Time for everyone in the house to get a MCR account.

rated:
This stinks it will not load up right for me at all and let me log back in at all!

rated:
Did anyone lose their points during the migration?

rated:
the new mcr sucks...i lost my points (over 3000) and it barely runs on my old computer...i guess its time to quit.

rated:
Not so far.

rated:
chacuayab said:   the new mcr sucks...i lost my points (over 3000) and it barely runs on my old computer...i guess its time to quit.

jonnyjack said:   Did anyone lose their points during the migration?

Log out and then back in, your points should show up.

rated:
I lost most of my points also.

rated:
Mine are back. 75 points a week is going to bite the big one. Also see no instant win category.

rated:
They do have an instant win category. There just don't happen to be an instant win games at the moment. We have to give CR time to get this up and going.

rated:
I may wind up DONATING all my coke points to my local school near me so they can have an use them all over 15,000 points worth of unused coke codes.
Since i am very DISAPPOINTED in this new site and lowering them coke weekly points from 100 to now 75 and not bring back that CLUB POGO i do DESERVE and need and want back so i will NO longer have anything to do with this my coke rewards until my coke rewards does UP UP UP like 120 points per each week and bring back the old web site and also bring back the CLUB POGO 1 year then i will be HAPPY and not so disappointed in this my coke rewards!

rated:

rated:
devyanks90 said:   1 Free Point found by remick:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1424018/

FYI: The above code counts toward your weekly limit.

rated:
big problem signing into the acct

rated:
shirleryzt said:   big problem signing into the acct
  How so? 

rated:
I just logged-in since the migration. All points are accounted for. They were using my old password thought...? So I just went and updated the password, then I checked my profile and it was missing my apt number. So I updated that too. They have a slot for your picture but there's no button to add your photo... weird.

I recommend you check your profile to make sure it's accurate.

And for any of you mofo's who doesn't want to do the points anymore and you still have hella points in your account. PM me, I'll happily take them off your hands.

rated:
retrac said:   

I know I had trouble redeeming these last year at Safeway (buy two, get three free). The cashier ended up overriding the restriction but she told me that they had a specific meeting about using coupons with these deals and told me they wouldn't allow it a second time so I'm guessing it's not going to work at my local Safeway this year...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1126127128129 130
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015