• filter:
  • 1112113114115 116
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
The potential market for Diet Coke is much larger than that of say Sprite or Barq's. Mainly they're trying to get Diet Pepsi drinkers to switch over. Same with the dozens of juice brands.

rated:
Centora87 said:   Is it just me or do they promote diet products a lot? Yuck!
  Maybe they need to boost diet sales.  I'm like you & generally don't buy diet products.  Only very rarely for guests when they come over.

rated:
zjts said:   2014 Coke Give a Ball Promotion
Dates: 5/5/2014 – 7/13/2014
Offer Overview:
From 5/5/14 through 7/13/14 Coca-Cola will conduct the "2014 Coke Soccer Experience" which will allow My Coke Rewards members to give a soccer ball to a school of their choice by entering any Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke™ or Coke Zero™ MCR code at www.coke.com/soccer. The program will continue until the supply of soccer balls is exhausted and balls will be shipped to participating schools after the conclusion of the program. Schools must be registered for the MCR for Schools program by 7/13/14 in order to be eligible to receive any soccer balls. While the 2014 Coke Soccer Experience is not an MCR for Schools promotion, all schools registered in the MCR for Schools program are eligible to participate. In addition to the chance to give a soccer ball to a local school, members will also get a free entry to the Coke Soccer Instant Win game and access to a download of the Coca-Cola song for the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ campaign. A participating My Coke Rewards code must be entered at www.coke.com/soccer to claim the ball donation bonus offer, but the Instant Win entry and song download bonus offers will be offered for participating code entry anywhere on the My Coke Rewards website. While there is no limit to the number of balls a school can receive, each consumer can give only one soccer ball during the lifetime of the promotion. Consumers can get up to 5 free instant win entries per day and there is no limit to the number of song downloads. All bonus offers must be used in the same login session or they will expire.
Eligible Products:
Any Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke™ or Coke Zero™ MCR product.
Eligible Members:
All MCR members are eligible for this promotion.
Rewards code must be entered at www.coke.com/soccer to claim the ball donation bonus offer, but the Instant Win entry and song download bonus offers will be offered for participating code entry anywhere on the My Coke Rewards website.

If anyone is willing,  please "give a soccer ball" to
 Zip  30286 Upson-Lee South Elem School

Make sure its SOUTH Elem (North is a totally different school and all have the same name just south, north, middle, and high is the difference )

Any code you enter - including Diet Coke Flaps Count - And Yes you do still get your Double points; click on contest and sweepstakes, in he dropdown bar there will be an option to donate a ball to a school

A friend works at this school & says "A little about our school, we house approx 1600+, K to 3rd graders, I'm in a self-contained sever/profoun classroom and we will keep a few in my class but rest will go to gym.
Thank you so much again and a little help goes a long way. "

I donated one soccer ball to your school

rated:
njfw said:   Take 50 cents off 1st day of any movie or game:

W3VQ76N7

by 05/11/2014 11:59 p.m. CST.

I think you posted this in the wrong forum.  Probably meant for this Redbox Forum

rated:
Thank you! This is SO appreciated! Our budget for nonessential items at this school is very very low so this will really be a bonus for the kids!

rated:
Mungo said:   
njfw said:   Take 50 cents off 1st day of any movie or game:

W3VQ76N7

by 05/11/2014 11:59 p.m. CST.

I think you posted this in the wrong forum.  Probably meant for this Redbox Forum

Oops...you are absolutely right...

rated:
"Maybe they need to boost diet sales.  I'm like you & generally don't buy diet products.  Only very rarely for guests when they come over."

Guess what's the 2nd best selling brand of softdrink in US? DIET COKE (I prefer Coke Zero myself, it is Classic Coke + aspartame/aceK, instead of HFCS, after all...). The 4th: DIET PEPSI (regular Pepsi in between them and Pepsi Max do taste better).

Both diet softdrinks outsell Sprite, 7Up, Sunkist or whatever other one.

Also juices (Coke with Simply Orange, Minute Maid..., Pepsi with Tropicana...) are very competitive worldwide. As are bottled waters (Dasani, Aquafina...). So those are the categories where the softdrink makers will try to compensate for the drop in sales on regular cola-flavored ones.

rated:
My bf and I both contribute to your school

rated:
Thank you so much!
If anyone else is also  willing,  please "give a soccer ball" to
 Zip  30286 Upson-Lee South Elem School  (details in post above)

Make sure its SOUTH Elem (North is a totally different school and all have the same name just south, north, middle, and high is the difference )

rated:

, (47.71kB)
Disclaimer
Has anyone ever entered ANY 2nd Chance Sweepstakes and won something?? Whether Coca-Cola or other company?  Let me know thanks

rated:
any summer promotions?

rated:
Just got this code for a free 8x8 photo book from shutterfly: CC73-0ZS6-2KUF-JG1K4N
Enjoy

rated:
Has anybody actually won anything other than a poster or wallpaper or free pictures?

rated:
Are all of the "Music Download. Cancion de Coca-Cola para la campana de la Copa Mundial de la FIFATM 2014" the same.
If yes, they are next to worthless.

rated:
N7kfj65fxp9jrr

rated:
coPe24 said:   N7kfj65fxp9jrr
  redeemed but not my me

rated:
from the coke rewards facebook page--

Pool season is zero-calorie season. Stock up for the summer!

Earn double the points on all zero-calorie 12-packs. June 25-26.

rated:
4h96wx9 mwt9wfk
b70xl7r j9htfh9
f56fm5w 0fk4fvl

rated:
hypergis said:   4h96wx9 mwt9wfk
b70xl7r j9htfh9
f56fm5w 0fk4fvl

ABL.  Thanks for sharing anyways.

rated:
oh man, mycokereward.com has raised their points on the nike gc, not good!

rated:
@shirleryzt thats the same thing i said and they did it twice already not good at all 

rated:
posted incorrectly please delete

rated:
Just a heads up that McDonalds will do their Monopoly Game again in September. Not sure if they will continue the MyCokeRewards Points or not.

rated:
'something may or may not happen in three months!"

umm...
thanks for the heads up

rated:
MCR appears to be down at the momment.

rated:
It looks like nobody shares codes here any more?
Here's one to revive the MCR thread: NVBNO5JNKLJ9JW
Enjoy!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1112113114115 116
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014