. (184.31kB)
Disclaimer

. (8.41kB)
Disclaimer

. (31.33kB)
Disclaimer

. (32.02kB)
Disclaimer
cidergeorge said:   Anyone able to get the WalMart card? I can perform the challenge, but get no confirmation. Was able to get another best buy card from the main coke website.

Yeah I was just able to get it,

1) Go MyCokeRewards Beta Main Page
2) Click and hold on your Screenname (Upper Right Corner)
3) Scroll down to FULL PROFILE
4) Look at Picture at LEFT as example and click on REWARDS.

Any Challenges where you have unlocked a reward whether CLAIMED or UNCLAIMED will be posted there. The $20 WalMart card was "Out of Stock", however I found it in my account and I just redeemed it today (12/13/2014) and its on its way in 8-10 long weeks - Yay! 

OR

Go to You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in to http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do 
  and click on "My Account" and choose the "Redemption History" tab. (See 4th Picture).

FYI - You can get TWO $5.00 McDonald's Gift Cards,  One thru MyCokeRewards.com AND one thru MyCokeRewards Beta - Nice For Daddy!  

rated:
30 pt 12 pack cokes are back...limit 4 according to one site, but I could only snag three

rated:
Only 3 for me too. Tried to get 3 more over on beta but it said already redeemed.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   30 pt 12 pack cokes are back...limit 4 according to one site, but I could only snag three
  It only let me redeem for 3 of them today.  I wonder if the one pack from 12/1 on the Beta site counted as one of these?

rated:
dup, sorry

rated:
downhillskier said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   30 pt 12 pack cokes are back...limit 4 according to one site, but I could only snag three
  It only let me redeem for 3 of them today.  I wonder if the one pack from 12/1 on the Beta site counted as one of these?

Yep, you are prob right.

rated:
BigBoyMichigan said:   
cidergeorge said:   Anyone able to get the WalMart card? I can perform the challenge, but get no confirmation. Was able to get another best buy card from the main coke website.

Yeah I was just able to get it,

1) Go MyCokeRewards Beta Main Page
2) Click and hold on your Screenname (Upper Right Corner)
3) Scroll down to FULL PROFILE
4) Look at Picture at LEFT as example and click on REWARDS.

Any Challenges where you have unlocked a reward whether CLAIMED or UNCLAIMED will be posted there. The $20 WalMart card was "Out of Stock", however I found it in my account and I just redeemed it today (12/13/2014) and its on its way in 8-10 long weeks - Yay! 

OR

Go to You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks, but between now and then you can check the status of your rewards anytime. Just log in to http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do 
  and click on "My Account" and choose the "Redemption History" tab. (See 4th Picture).

FYI - You can get TWO $5.00 McDonald's Gift Cards,  One thru MyCokeRewards.com AND one thru MyCokeRewards Beta - Nice For Daddy!  

Thanks for the post. i have been retweeting the videos for a while. Have the achievement, but not reward. It's fine as I never go to wal mart and was going to give the card to a friend anyway.

rated:
Thanks for the post, I was able to get three 12 packs which is all I really wanted.

rated:
gardenlife1 said:   Thanks for the post, I was able to get three 12 packs which is all I really wanted.
  Yes, I was only able to get three, too and I really wanted four ( ) but that is the breaks. I still have 203 points just in case they have a new offer in the coming days.

rated:
On there now is limit of not 4 but 8 12 pack coke coupons per member. So i got me 8

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   On there now is limit of not 4 but 8 12 pack coke coupons per member. So i got me 8

I got 2 more (in addition to 3 this morning and 1 on 12/1), then the site "broke".  Me thinks everyone has discovered this and the site is being overwhelmed!

rated:
Does anyone know anything about FTD code for 5 pts. I redeem three but can't seem to get them to work.

rated:
MyNascar: I suspected we could get more than 3 per account. One of my accounts I got four 12 packs on. I have a total of 14 with all of my family members accounts.

rated:
1 Ticket & 1 Drink at AMC Theaters is on regular MCR for 245 points.  Can't tell if there is a limit but I was able to get more than one.

rated:
I have been able to get unlimited 12 packs for 30 points on the regular MCR page.  Up to 16 and counting

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   I have been able to get unlimited 12 packs for 30 points on the regular MCR page.  Up to 16 and counting
  unlimited?  For one account?  What's the trick?  Keeps telling me I've redeemed the max quantity.

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   I have been able to get unlimited 12 packs for 30 points on the regular MCR page.  Up to 16 and counting
  I was able to get 3 12-packs last night and today it only allowed me to get 4 more. 

rated:
Max is 8 per account. I should have wrote 8 not unlimited, when people were saying 4 and I was well past that, it was unlimited at the time. I stopped before getting a maxed message. Having a few family accounts allows you to get a lot more.

I'll be donating all of them anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

rated:

. (31.33kB)
Disclaimer

. (188.42kB)
Disclaimer

. (59.00kB)
Disclaimer
I was able to get 7 just now, maybe they are running low on them, lol

"You’ll receive a coupon good for one (1) 12-pack of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola Zero™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Pibb Extra®, Vault™, Mello Yello™, Barq's® or Fresca®. So pick your favorite…and pick the time and place you want to refresh. " Each 12-Pack Valued at $4.99, Members responsible for can deposit and/or taxes if any. 

Funny Coke/Pepsi Superbowl Commercials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy4_XKYo0rQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBXlUcxmu7M

rated:
Big Boy I'm betting they offer this same deal up next Tuesday. Wasn't this the second Tuesday in a row they offered it?

rated:
I got my 8 today! Thank you! They are usually 250 points a piece.

rated:
Just received a domino's card today. anyone else?

rated:
cidergeorge said:   Just received a domino's card today. anyone else?
  Yup, got mine yesterday.  There is always so long of a delay that you almost forgot about them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1122123124125 126
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014