• filter:
  • 1111112113114 115
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
bruingal said:   Flash deal on right now on the Coke website to get 100 Shutterfly prints for just 5 points.
  Link available?

rated:
NightEagle said:   
bruingal said:   Flash deal on right now on the Coke website to get 100 Shutterfly prints for just 5 points.
  Link available?

Refresh your photos with this limited time deal for 100 4x6 prints from Shutterfly for just 5 points (regularly 100). That’s 95% off! Get yours while supplies last: http://CokeURL.com/har3h. Limit 1. Shipping and handling not included. Ends 3/28.

rated:
got one, but code expire on 4/30/2014, too bad

rated:
Just entered a Coke Zero Code.
I did not get a seed entry.

"sorry you just missed your shot

You didn't get a bracket entry, but don't worry, you'll automatically be entered
into a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize."

I got burned!

rated:
if u refresh the page it goes through

rated:
djmortonranger said:   if u refresh the page it goes through
  That didn't work for me.

UPDATE: I contacted MCR via FB regarding this matter, and this is the response I got:
We have distributed our maximum amount of 1.75 million game pieces for the Coke Zero Bracket Challenge game. You can still enter your Coke Zero codes for a chance to win the Sweepstakes Prize – a $10,000 check! Best of luck to you.

I subsequently sent them an admonishment as they need to update their page to reflect this information. It is poor on their part to not declare that the bracket entries are used up.

Oh, to mungo and chacuayab: an informative post like this does not warrant red. Sharing useful information is what a good thread is all about. When you start giving red to "RNBM" posts, then maybe you'll finally start getting it. 

rated:
Got some free coke music codes ENJOY
Universal Music 3 pack of downloads.

Code: 07V0WVM5W6TWKK
In order to redeem your prize, please enter the promotional code sent to you in your win email at EnjoyMoreMaddness.com and follow the onscreen instructions to redeem your prize. This code must be redeemed by April 30th, 2013.

rated:
wdkin said:   Got some free coke music codes ENJOY
Universal Music 3 pack of downloads.

Code: 07V0WVM5W6TWKK
In order to redeem your prize, please enter the promotional code sent to you in your win email at EnjoyMoreMaddness.com and follow the onscreen instructions to redeem your prize. This code must be redeemed by April 30th, 2013.

RNBM

rated:
Coke Zero & X-MEN Instant Win game (enter 3 times a day)
www.cokezeroxmen.com/

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   Anyone clever enough to be able to read these two codes is welcome to them. I can't figure out what the codes are because the print isn't clear.

9RFXJ04M9FV5JB

TKL56LWLLVHJJ0

Suggestion (it's worked for me): in this situation, On the mcr website click on contact us, then select: talk to Chip, state can't read code on my Package, then after a few more steps, it will e-mail you a replacement code. Hope my instructions are clear enough

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   Coke Zero & X-MEN Instant Win game (enter 3 times a day)
www.cokezeroxmen.com/

Fun, thanks

rated:
how come there is no promotion now?

rated:
If anyone can figure out this 25 point code it's their. the last character isn't clearly printed but tried every combination without successful and made sure the rest are correct.

F6XV97PJ7WPPN-

rated:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/instant-wins/united-airlines-belize...Enter for a chance to win instantly a pair of round trip flights to Belize every day in April! 

Fly to Belize, Hawaii, or any United States or Central America destination on United Airlines®. This Earth Month learn about United's Eco-Skies commitment to the environment at united.com/ecoskies.Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to enter. 
No. of My Coke Rewards Points to Enter: 3
Start Date: April 1, 2014
End Date: April 30, 2014
Game Instructions: There will be 30 random, computer-generated winning times, one per day. Follow the links and instructions to navigate to the Instant Win Game, and use your MCR points to play the Game (or enter via the alternate method) to see if you are a winner. There will be one Grand Prize winner per calendar day (based on ET) during the promotion period. Limit: 1 prize per person.30 Grand Prizes: A Certificate for flights on United Airlines, terms and conditions apply. Each Certificate is valid for two confirmed H class roundtrip tickets to Hawaii or destinations United services within Central America. H class is capacity controlled and may not be available on all flights. Offer valid only on flights operated by United and United Express®. Customer is liable for all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges. MileagePlus® miles will not be awarded. Certificate may not be used in conjunction with any other award, discount or offer. This offer is subject to any government approval and is invalid where prohibited by law. United's Contract of Carriage applies to all travel, except to the extent modified hereby. Travel must take place between 6/1/14 and 6/1/15 or Certificates will be forfeited. Additional terms and conditions apply. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize: $1,050. The ARV of prize may vary based on winner's choice of flights, airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel, if required. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV: $31,500. 
There's also a POWERADE coupon
http://www.poweraderewards.com/showLBE.do?id=powerade&loc=coupon...
Coupon offer available 2/24/2014 through 4/21/2014. Limit of one coupon per person. While Supplies Last. In order to print your coupon, you will need to install secure software from coupons.com If you have trouble installing the software, click here for troubleshooting tips. Please make sure your printer is on, connected, filled with paper and ready before clicking "print coupon" to ensure your coupon prints successfully. Coupons are available for US residents only. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1111112113114 115
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014