PVWKRV5F5NFTT7

rated:
mikejensen said:   PVWKRV5F5NFTT7

RBM.  Thanks!

rated:
57XN57FNMM9XHP

rated:
mikejensen said:   57XN57FNMM9XHP
  RBM.  Thanks for sharing the codes mikejenssen. 

rated:
This summer, Coke® and Target® are inviting you to share your #HappyPlace with a friend and you’ll both get a Coke® to help celebrate it. Tweet using #HappyPlace, @ShareHappiness and your friend’s handle (in that order) and you’ll both get a buy one, get one FREE 20 oz. mobile coupon. Air cheers all around! Go to the MyCokeRewards website for more information.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   This summer, Coke® and Tar‌get® are inviting you to share your #HappyPlace with a friend and you’ll both get a Coke® to help celebrate it. Tweet using #HappyPlace, @ShareHappiness and your friend’s handle (in that order) and you’ll both get a buy one, get one FREE 20 oz. mobile coupon. Air cheers all around! Go to the MyCokeRewards website for more information.

@ShareHappiness has to come before the hashtag.  Which is kind of nice, because if you put their handle first you won't to spam your followers with a promotional tweet.

rated:
blackchild said:   Earn a free* Fandango® ticket (up to $13 total value) for every 6 codes on 15.2 oz. or 20 oz. bottles of Minute Maid® you enter on minutemaid.com/movie. You can get up to 5 movie tickets total before 6/30, so start entering your codes today!
http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/minute-maid/minute-maid-mov...

Ohnooo, all my caps are in one big box, there is no way of telling which ones are Minute Maid, huh?

rated:
Obwana1 said:   
blackchild said:   Earn a free* Fandango® ticket (up to $13 total value) for every 6 codes on 15.2 oz. or 20 oz. bottles of Minute Maid® you enter on minutemaid.com/movie. You can get up to 5 movie tickets total before 6/30, so start entering your codes today!

Ohnooo, all my caps are in one big box, there is no way of telling which ones are Minute Maid, huh?

On the black or green caps it will have Minute Maid. Just look closely.

rated:
You don't earn points for the cap codes entered. however 18 points for a free movie ticket is not a bad trade off. "Entering your code here earns you an entry into this challenge, rather than points or status." I have got 3 so far today.

rated:
Green caps are not giving minute-maid points

rated:
alanmax said:   
Obwana1 said:   

On the black or green caps it will have Minute Maid. Just look closely.

Oh Okay, I thought they all were the same on the back - I didn't really think to look though. Thanks.

rated:
victini said:   Green caps are not giving minute-maid points
  Small green caps? Probably Sprite. Otherwise, the promo states that any 15.2 or 20 oz. MM product should count.

rated:
BW7PKP44BLWWTB

rated:
redsoxfaninannapolis said:   BW7PKP44BLWWTB

RBM
Thanks redsoxfan..., greatly appreciate you sharing and taking the time to post the code!
Have a great holiday weekend!

rated:
So I have hundreds of caps and not enough Minute Maid caps for two movie tickets. Anyone want to trade codes? PM me

rated:
Coca Cola Life cap
h7p7m6m
7l95rf6

rated:
a

rated:
I did find two more coke codes and one i am not sure about this one T754RX?OLTKW5P Where that o is it could be a 9 and where that ? is i do not know what it is. This code i know it has not been used yet FHPV7OKL9FJNXP and both is 3 pointer coke codes

Here is one more unused coke cap code too 5549T455J6PF9R

rated:
Thank you used by me!

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   I did find two more coke codes and one i am not sure about this one T754RX?OLTKW5P Where that o is it could be a 9 and where that ? is i do not know what it is. This code i know it has not been used yet FHPV7OKL9FJNXP and both is 3 pointer coke codes

FHPV7OKL9FJNXP  RBM.
Could not figure out T754RX?OLTKW5P.
Thanks mynascarfan2005. 

rated:
Anyone want to trade codes? I have a lot of red ones and need black caps? Please PM me

rated:
Here is 3 more UNUSED coke cap codes below to have and use that i did find
T65LV99LHFL7KB 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE
5945POJNXW7L9X 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE
TFX4KKLPM5RPFX 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:    Here is 3 more UNUSED coke cap codes below to have and use that i did find
T65LV99LHFL7KB 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE
5945POJNXW7L9X 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE
TFX4KKLPM5RPFX 3 POINTER UNUSED COKE CODE

First code RBM! Thanks for sharing!

rated:
tvwvhlp
ntp4b6m

rated:
cidergeorge said:   tvwvhlp
ntp4b6m

ABL

rated:
Limited time catalog featuring most popular rewards (according to MCR).
Open to GOLD members now and SILVER tomorrow. Limited time, while supplies last...
http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/gold-T3/limited-time-summer...

rated:
I went through my cap stash and found 3 black caps. If anyone has any black caps they would like to trade, please PM.

rated:
laxangel said:   Limited time catalog featuring most popular rewards (according to MCR).
Open to GOLD members now and SILVER tomorrow. Limited time, while supplies last...
http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/gold-T3/limited-time-summer...

Limited time/availability, yes, some nice things, yes, but the redemption prices are lousy. For example, a $25 BB GC is 1750 points. Last December (during the annual holiday hoopla), it was 625 points. Now, redemption requirements increase every year and who knows if/what things will be like for this year's holiday offerings, but I'm still not excited about this current promo.

rated:
7KoK7JNBMWoB7J

fyi... that both 'K' also look like "H"

enjoy!

rated:
powerade zero greytop
n4wmxph
5jfmhwj
(may be 5jfhhwj)

rated:
sprite 20 oz

RMVNMR5PMBKN60

Let me know if this doesn't work. Forgot my glasses and tough to see print on green cap.

rated:
Guess it worked for someone...
RNBM, but thanks for posting!

rated:
OCswag said:   7KoK7JNBMWoB7J

fyi... that both 'K' also look like "H"

enjoy!

RNBM - thanks for sharing though

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1133134135136 137
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015