rated:
Lurked. Thanks for posting though

rated:
H60RLHPB5L6X96

rated:
RNBM

but thanks for posting

rated:
Have you EVER received a Coca-Cola 12-Pack Cans and find one of them SEALED EMPTY??

I am from the Metro Detroit Area and I found 3 12packs from 3 Different Stores and all 3-12packs has at least one sealed empty can. Now according to Coca-Cola's Factory Video on youtube. The machine at the factory fills 2000 coke cans per minute and then they go thru a gama xray and any cans of pop that isn't filled up to their standards automatically gets kicked off the assembly line. Well I called Coca Cola toll-free number: 

(866) 674-2653 
9am-7pm EST, Mon-Fri

And they declined to tell me if it happens all the time or not, But did apologize for the error. They sent me 2 FREE 12-Pack Coke Coupons in the mail. What proof they ask for is 3 codes:

1) Printed can on very bottom of can
2) Below UPC Code the number in Silver Box
3) Code underneith the pop tab (Where you open the can)

I told them if I need to hold on to the can for their inspection and they replied unless you hear from us in 2 weeks you can recycle the can.

PICTURE:
Coca-Cola cans come down the assembly line 2000 cans per minute. A Gama-Ray shoots a purple ray at the cans and if any are not fully filled, The Machine will kick the can instantly off the assembly line as shown in picture. Double-Click picture to see a closer view. In my case that didnt happen, Opps!

rated:
BigBoyMichigan said:   I told them if I need to hold on to the can for their inspection and they replied unless you hear from us in 2 weeks you can recycle the can.
  ...or sell it on e​Bay

rated:
I have a few old vintage empty sealed Coke cans that I got ~30 years ago from a trip to Macau when I visited the Coke bottling plant in Asia where my aunt works.

rated:
Mungo interesting ! We had someone digging a flower bed for us last week and he found a Diet Coke bottle ! It must have belonged to one of the men that built this house 26 years ago. We reburied it so that so someone in the future will have the same excitment we had finding it.

rated:
since i have not been on lately here is ONE unused my coke rewards coke codes cap code for the SHARING or LURKING W6TLB6446V9MWO

rated:
O5NMPWBRJFJM7L The first character could be the letter o or a zero. I'm not sure. This is from a 36 pack of cans.

rated:
mjsbbs said:   O5NMPWBRJFJM7L The first character could be the letter o or a zero. I'm not sure. This is from a 36 pack of cans.
 RBM!   Thanks!

rated:
VTLJ7FOT4KVNJN

can't tell if thats a Zero or letter O

rated:
OCswag said:   VTLJ7FOT4KVNJN

can't tell if thats a Zero or letter O

RBM.  Thanks.  0 & Os are universal & interchangeable in the system.

rated:
I Love Coke

FreevilleUSA said:   Beautiful: There was a time that you could use a 25.00 gc at restaurant.com to get 25.00 off a meal. There were 2 restaurants in my area we used those certificates for the 25.00 off 25.00. Those days are over with unfortunately.

restaurant.com is in a-lot of hot water all over the USA for the deceptive advertising practices in different states see websites:

MT - Restaurant.com criticized elsewhere besides Great Falls
NJ - Restaurant.com still awaiting fate in federal lawsuit
IL - Restaurant.com dodges class action lawsuit but served plate full of complaints
MI - Jackson restaurant owner says website did not get permission to sell discount coupons
OR - Local eateries vent frustrations with Restaurant.com
FL - Restaurant.com Fraud Class Action Lawsuit

rated:

. (330.84kB)
Disclaimer
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

rated:
7KFP4TFK9MR4B5

rated:
Thanks

rated:
P55XNWLHNVL65(J?)
FKPV56459LB0VH

rated:
mikejensen said:   P55XNWLHNVL65(J?)
FKPV56459LB0VH

P55XNWLHNVL65(J?) Can not figure out.  Tried every possible combination for the "J'.  Possibly another position?  Good luck to whoever else can figure it out.
FKPV56459LB0VH Lurked

Thanks anyways for sharing mikejensen.

rated:
mikejensen said:   P55XNWLHNVL65(J?)
FKPV56459LB0VH

​
P55XNWLHNVL65I

Thanks Mike RBM

rated:
In this picture shows ONE UNUSED 12 pack 10 pointer coke code for the LURKING or SHARING 

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   In this picture shows ONE UNUSED 12 pack 10 pointer coke code for the LURKING or SHARING 
  RBM.  Thanks for sharing.

rated:
50LNWN9R7N9J67
59TTJHKRWVJOK6

rated:
mikejensen said:   50LNWN9R7N9J67
59TTJHKRWVJOK6

RBM - Thanks Mike

rated:
NMW09BWXX0B00W

rated:
tiburonxshark said:   NMW09BWXX0B00W

RBM
Super Thanks for the 10 point code tiburonxshark!

rated:
HKX9MHFB7XHL6V

rated:
mikejensen said:   HKX9MHFB7XHL6V
  RNBM.
Thanks anyway!

rated:
What does RNBM and RBM mean again?

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   What does RNBM and RBM mean again?
  See the first page of this thread

rated:

. (330.84kB)
Disclaimer
AtomicTaco said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   What does RNBM and RBM mean again?

RNBM..................Redeemed Not By Me
RBM....................Redeemed By Me

When you get a Free code when someone shares a code, Its always good to "Copy the code" post it on Fatwallet forum here and then list whether or not you redeemed the code. That way that tells other members if that code the person did give away was valid or not. Also don't forget to thank the person for giving away the 3 point, 10 point, 20 point code as gift to you. Its always nice to feel appreciated for your hard work

rated:
9HFNTF4VJK4074 Enjoy!

rated:
9HFNTF4VJK4074

RNBM - Again

rated:
pxvwmfh4fr44t5

rated:
cidergeorge said:   pxvwmfh4fr44t5
ABL

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1131132133134 135
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015