• filter:
  • 1128129130131 132
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
DougM said:   This worked for one point 7J60MPMVXXPFHB the way it is described makes it sound usable once per account.
I got:

Sorry, you've reached the maximum number of times you can enter this code.

rated:
Try going to this page and see if it has a code in the "NOW GIVE IT A TRY" section:
http://www.mycokerewards.com/content/how-it-works.html

That is where I got my 1 point code, perhaps it generates a new one for each person, although I tried a different browser and it gave me the same code. maybe they tie it to source IP address?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
DougM said:   This worked for one point 7J60MPMVXXPFHB the way it is described makes it sound usable once per account.
I got:

Had the same experience. Thinking it"s targeted.

rated:
retrac said:   
MrVietnam said:   
I got:

Did you go here to see if it has a code in the "NOW GIVE IT A TRY" section:

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
AtomicTaco said:   
amsetus said:   Cokerewards customer service did not reply to explain for this situation.
How long did you wait for a reply?

Good point, Usually it takes 1 to 2 weeks to hear back from them., at least that has been my experience.

By the way, Coke Rewards does have a toll free customer service phone number available for quicker service.

(866) 674-2653 
9am-7pm EST, Mon-Fri

Its going to be 2 weeks I contacted them...
Anyone else received any 12 packs with NO CODE on it, similar to the one I posted?

rated:
DougM said:   
retrac said:   
MrVietnam said:   
I got:

Did you go here to see if it has a code in the "NOW GIVE IT A TRY" section:

I did, it was and is MY experience!

rated:
DougM said:   That is where I got my 1 point code, perhaps it generates a new one for each person, although I tried a different browser and it gave me the same code. maybe they tie it to source IP address?
It's the same code for everyone.  See this.

rated:
4MRTV7NVO7JKOP

rated:
mikejensen said:   4MRTV7NVO7JKOP

RBM, thanks!

rated:
HMN47XP96LF5NJ

rated:
mikejensen said:   HMN47XP96LF5NJ
  RNBM.  Thanks for sharing your codes mikejensen.

rated:
N7PMLVOOJ4N7F9

rated:
mikejensen said:   N7PMLVOOJ4N7F9
  ABL.  Thanks anyways.

rated:
RMBVNXMHMJOXFN

rated:
thanks RBM. oops in reply to above

rated:
mikejensen said:   RMBVNXMHMJOXFN
melia57 said:   thanks RBM. oops in reply to above
  Congrats melia57.

rated:
Text6LF5VMOR4RWNB7

rated:
mikejensen said:   Text6LF5VMOR4RWNB7
  RNBM

rated:
9BPN5FWMKFNKT6

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
7WKW7WJPTK6W7F

rated:
RNBM

thanks

rated:
OMRKTWXKX67KMM

rated:
Anyone see any updates on if they might due March Madness again this year? It's the first year I actually have some codes to use - and of course this will be the year they don't do it!

rated:
XOIncognito said:   Anyone see any updates on if they might due March Madness again this year? It's the first year I actually have some codes to use - and of course this will be the year they don't do it!
  There's a teaser on the MCR Facebook page.  Powerade related but no other details.

rated:
Has anyone contacted Coke about a code they cannot read since the new rewards program began? I have and boy is their customer service gotten worse ! I gave them every letter and number in the code with a question mark in place of the letter or number that was blurry. I even mentioned in my letter that I did not have the cardboard anymore,just the plastic with the code on it. So what do I get back in email? "Could you provide the number on the cardboard please?".

rated:
N5NWVWLHJPWHW9

rated:
i contacted some weeks back, but not sure exact date.  i included code # as it looked to me, product name, my email addy, name, and message i was receiving.  
heard back on 2/13:  "Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com.  We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.I'm sorry for the frustration, but thanks for letting us know about the issue with your code. We've put the points in your account so you'll see a change in your balance next time you log in.If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again."

HTH 

rated:
RK66NBK65NWV7R

rated:
mikejensen said:   RK66NBK65NWV7R
  Thanks for sharing again mikejensen.  This code & above few lurked.

rated:
Later i will take a picture of this coke code i did find and i did try too see if it has not been used and it says there was an error in the code please try again
This is a 12 pack sprite box code i did find on the side of the road and i have tried everything i could think of. If someone can figure it out what is wrong with this code you can have it.

This is what it does say if you can not make it out 5KJ9FNF4H5744N
I did find this one and it has not been used yet RX6KMPXFTPVTFH grey cap code enjoy

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Later i will take a picture of this coke code i did find and i did try too see if it has not been used and it says there was an error in the code please try again
This is a 12 pack sprite box code i did find on the side of the road and i have tried everything i could think of. If someone can figure it out what is wrong with this code you can have it.

This is what it does say if you can not make it out 5KJ9FNF4H5744N
I did find this one and it has not been used yet RX6KMPXFTPVTFH grey cap code enjoy

Both codes RBM! Thanks for sharing

rated:
ohh you did figure that sprite code out humm and it took it wow

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1128129130131 132
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015