• filter:
  • 1138139140141 142
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
This pictures shows that Keurig coffee maker i got from that My coke rewards and i love it and i tried them k cups that came with it too 

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   This pictures shows that Keurig coffee maker i got from that My coke rewards and i love it and i tried them k cups that came with it too 
  Glad to hear that nascarfan. Now you can sip a nice cup of java while you enter your codes. 

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   This pictures shows that Keurig coffee maker i got from that My coke rewards and i love it and i tried them k cups that came with it too 
  The Keurig coffee makers are great and so Handy. The pods are expensive, but with a good sale and a coupon you can get them really cheap. Enjoy your coffee maker, it is fun

rated:
9WRJBRK4LXMNF9

from 12 pack.

rated:
Kyungnlee said:   9WRJBRK4LXMNF9

from 12 pack.

RNBM

rated:
Kyungnlee said:   9WRJBRK4LXMNF9

from 12 pack.

RNBM

rated:
I can offer $5 each for any Cedar Fair tickets you need to get rid of before they expire

EDIT: TRADED

rated:
necornhustler said:   I can offer $5 each for any Cedar Fair tickets you need to get rid of before they expire

If you need to redeem 200 points for that ticket than in December you can redeem for a gift card worth $5.00 with much less hassle and totally trustworthy.
I think your $5.00 is an insult to this board esp. considering the actual face vale of a ticket.
Have a pleasant weekend.

rated:
I apologize if it seemed like an insult, but I just completed three seperate trades with people on this board. It seems your personal opinion isn't the way everyone on this board feels.

rated:
necornhustler said:   I apologize if it seemed like an insult, but I just completed three seperate trades with people on this board. It seems your personal opinion isn't the way everyone on this board feels.

Common sense is not very common.

rated:
For context, 55 points gets a coupon for a free Powerade. I just picked up a half dozen of them for 68˘ a piece and that's not a sale price.

rated:
"If you need to redeem 200 points for that ticket than in December you can redeem for a gift card worth $5.00 with much less hassle and totally trustworthy" That's IF Coke Rewards continues their wonderful Merry Minutes game in December. If they don't then I'm through with Coke Rewards. I'm only holding onto my points for December. Coke Rewards has gone down hill.

rated:
"If you need to redeem 200 points for that ticket than in December you can redeem for a gift card worth $5.00 with much less hassle and totally trustworthy" That's IF Coke Rewards continues their wonderful Merry Minutes game in December. If they don't then I'm through with Coke Rewards. I'm only holding onto my points for December. Coke Rewards has gone down hill.

rated:
necornhustler:Still no response to my direct message.

rated:
Trading my Pepsi Pass codes for your Coke Rewards Points. Pm if interested.
Have about 6; first come, first served.

rated:
I'll send you $6 if you have any Cedar Fair tickets you won't end up using

rated:
necornhustler said:   I'll send you $6 if you have any Cedar Fair tickets you won't end up using
  That's a good deal.

rated:
Got 2 codes from 16.9 oz Coke bottles. I think they're worth 3 pts. I'd rather PM them to a member vs posting it for a lurking non-member to take.

rated:
usernamemax20charact said:   Got 2 codes from 16.9 oz Coke bottles. I think they're worth 3 pts. I'd rather PM them to a member vs posting it for a lurking non-member to take.
That was fast. Codes went to maholic

rated:
usernamemax20charact said:   
usernamemax20charact said:   Got 2 codes from 16.9 oz Coke bottles. I think they're worth 3 pts. I'd rather PM them to a member vs posting it for a lurking non-member to take.
That was fast. Codes went to maholic

Thanks

rated:
Does anyone got over 3,500 points on their my coke rewards ? When i got a freind of mine i know he also wants one of them Keurig coffee maker off that my coke rewards web site like the one i got me. If anyone does got that many points please om me and let me know and i will tell you more than enough points back for that Keurig coffee maker.

Edit never mind that Keurig coffee maker is GONE GONE and no longer on that my coke rewards oh well

rated:
Did anyone else not receive their 7-11 or Dominos gift cards that were shown as shipped in May?

rated:
FMOOWVP
676HPKH

enjoy!!

rated:
5x4kbjw
6hvppt7

rated:

rated:
cidergeorge said:   5x4kbjw
6hvppt7

~~TY RBM

rated:
This code i got has got one missing in it and it is the last one and i do not know what it is. Where that ? is what is missing 9JF6MJJHW47NB?

This other code has also got one missing in it and where that ? is what is missing and i do not know what is missing
?MT75H5P66RJBX

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1138139140141 142
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015