20 point code

8EFULURKER6MZ4

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   20 point code

8EFULURKER6MZ4

RNBM
but muchas gracias nonetheless...

rated:
Here is ONE UNUSED coke cap code with NO ERROR R9RBFJRXHWFLW5 unlike that last one 8EFULURKER6MZ4 which got ERRORS in that code

rated:
Thanx mynascarfan. My best guess is you have to look at the center of the his code to see what PTCD was trying to say: FULURKER

rated:
Well what was the right CODE the RIGHT way with NO NO NO ERRORS in the code i really want to know

and too i have not been on here since last week on my birthday and did go to the er a total of 7 times for my siatic nerve and my lower back pain that i have been hurting there

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Here is ONE UNUSED coke cap code with NO ERROR R9RBFJRXHWFLW5 unlike that last one 8EFULURKER6MZ4 which got ERRORS in that code

Yeah the code I posted was a dud on purpose to waste lurkers' time.

Read the code..."efff u lurker" lmao

Third person to PM me gets a real 12 pack code, though.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
mynascarfan2005 said:   Here is ONE UNUSED coke cap code with NO ERROR R9RBFJRXHWFLW5 unlike that last one 8EFULURKER6MZ4 which got ERRORS in that code

LOL !!!!!!!!!!

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Well what was the right CODE the RIGHT way with NO NO NO ERRORS in the code i really want to know

and too i have not been on here since last week on my birthday and did go to the er a total of 7 times for my siatic nerve and my lower back pain that i have been hurting there

Feel better soon

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   

Ohmigosh!
Hilarious.
Can't believe I missed that.
Well done, my friend, well done indeed.

rated:
A reminder that all master threads, this one included, are meant to be efficient systems of information dedicated to the specific topic and not random commentary. If it doesn't apply directly, it should not be posted. If you want to be "funny," send a PM to the user(s) that you think will appreciate it.

From the Quick Summary, as stated by a FW moderator:
And, the thread is not meant for idle chatter. MANY people subscribe to this thread and receive an email every time a post is made. They are looking for valuable information, not useless posts. Please keep this in mind when posting.

To anyone who gives this post red, perhaps you should inquire with FW directly. Everything I've stated has been discussed and implemented by FW with FW's direct input.

rated:
Is this whole thread all lurkers??

Im still waiting for PMs for the 12 pack code.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Is this whole thread all lurkers??

Im still waiting for PMs for the 12 pack code.

12 pack code was given away, but all 15 or so Peeps who PM'd me will get a code of varied points this month from me.

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   If i am understand right that my coke rewards will be no good after july 21 of 2016 and read this
COKE REWARDS CLOSURE

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Coca-Cola. We appreciate all of the feedback we have received on your experiences with COKE REWARDS and after careful consideration we have decided to close the COKE REWARDS program so we can focus on giving you the best experience possible and more of what matters to you. Coca-Cola will continue to run great promotions and give away prizes. To stay up to date with Coca-Cola in Australia, use your Coke Rewards login here

From February 2016, COKE REWARDS tokens on specially marked packs will start to be phased out. The good news is that you will have until 11.59pm on 21 July 2016 (AEST) to redeem COKE REWARDS tokens for rewards. We’ll continue to update our catalogue with rewards that are popular with members. Any unused tokens in your account will expire when the program closes on 21 July 2016. To check your token balance, login to your account.

For more information, please read our FAQs here.

Thanks

The COKE REWARDS team

WRONG COUNTRY

rated:
I have two cap codes, would anyone be willing to trade for a Pampers wipes or diapers code?

rated:
Still have a $5 Reward Digital code, would be willing to trade for 100pts

rated:
Jacker
I could trade you 50 points for your digital reward code.

Send me a pm. Thanks!

rated:
When i get feeling better soon i will SHARE some more of them UNUSED my coke rewards codes once my back gets better since i got 3 ruptured disks in my lower back

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   When i get feeling better soon i will SHARE some more of them UNUSED my coke rewards codes once my back gets better since i got 3 ruptured disks in my lower back
  Get Well soon buddy!

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   When i get feeling better soon i will SHARE some more of them UNUSED my coke rewards codes once my back gets better since i got 3 ruptured disks in my lower back
  Sounds pretty bad.  I hope you get well soon.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1153154155156 157
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016