• filter:
  • 1130131132133 134
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Question. I just reached gold status on MyCokeRewards.com and they gave me a free give certificate for restaurant.com. I've never used these, are they just like regular gift certificates for those of you who have actually used the site and/ or reward? namely, is there anything I should avoid and/ or watch out for when using it?

rated:
BeautifulPenguin said:   Question. I just reached gold status on MyCokeRewards.com and they gave me a free give certificate for resta​urant.com. I've never used these, are they just like regular gift certificates for those of you who have actually used the site and/ or reward?

Rest​aurant.com sells "gift certificates" to local restaurants. The Res​taurant.com gift certificate you're getting from MCR is actually a code for $x to apply towards your order at Rest​aurant.com.
Example: You go to Restau​rant.com and find a $20 off $40 certificate for $10. MCR gives you $5, so you owe Rest​aurant.com $5.

Fun fact: Resta​urant.com keeps 100% of the money paid to them--the local restaurant sees none of it.

rated:
Ok. Thanks for the explanation, I'll review the site some more. MCR, I just noticed, actually gave one $25 gift certificate when I turned silver and then a second one when I turned gold. So I have two $25 gift certificates now on restaurant.com. I'll review the website more extensively so I make sure I understand how to use it when I go redeem it this weekend. Thanks!

rated:
BeautifulPenguin said:   Question. I just reached gold status on MyCokeRewards.com and they gave me a free give certificate for restaurant.com. I've never used these, are they just like regular gift certificates for those of you who have actually used the site and/ or reward? namely, is there anything I should avoid and/ or watch out for when using it?
Restaurant "gift certificates" are simply discounts and don't work like regular gift cards or cash. Plus, they do have lots of restrictions, including you having to spend certain amount of money at that restaurant, certificate doesn't cover taxes and gratuity... In other words, they are not worth it.
6KV9HWWB9WRNKF

rated:
Then I'm hella glad I didn't spend any points on it. I had a feeling it was something like that which is why I never used my points on it. Thanks.

rated:
Beautiful: There was a time that you could use a 25.00 gc at restaurant.com to get 25.00 off a meal. There were 2 restaurants in my area we used those certificates for the 25.00 off 25.00. Those days are over with unfortunately.

rated:
Has anyone else had a problem with the SMS code entry. It says SMS Code entry is temporarily suspended.

rated:
Ever since they transitioned to the new website, I have been unable to do sms code entry. It gives me an error every time.

rated:
T6565F4FLNJNP9

rated:
mikejensen said:   T6565F4FLNJNP9
RNBM. Thanks for sharing anyways.

rated:
Since i have not been on here lately here is ONE UNUSED grey diet coke cap code for the sharing 6PP6OLNMOTMH6B

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Since i have not been on here lately here is ONE UNUSED grey diet coke cap code for the sharing 6PP6OLNMOTMH6B
thanks RBM

rated:
Be ready for some MORE FREE coke codes coming soon!

rated:
THKT56MBKMFRXJ 3 POINTS
B7WLRJNFXVX9WT 3 POINTS
TLFB5X5BXFNBVT 3 POINTS
B657RFOOO54ORW 3 POINTS
FWL6OWJ69NT7PP 3 POINTS
VBJ7RRHLN47W9X 3 POINTS
5J96LO5PWVHON5 3 POINTS
4OV9O7X7KVXHP9 3 POINTS
T6XHVFHTRJF9NO 3 POINTS

rated:
I was able to use two. Thanks!

rated:
SOME MORE UNUSED CAP CODE BELOW
7W7VTWHKW65PRM 3 POINTS
9N7JNWXX4RK79X 3 POINTS
BTX667LVTW7LOP 3 POINTS
69OXKVH5P5RPVH 3 POINTS
HJN54MJHHKN4OX 3 POINTS
6OR6WNHV9VTN9K 3 POINTS
6WJP47JTRPOT56 3 POINTS
V5PJLBJ75V64XM 3 POINTS
7TH75TVBVOHLPT 3 POINTS
4HWNLT9FRTL99O 3 POINTS
H64BHTO5KK74F7 3 POINTS
H64BHTO5KK74F7 3 POINTS
RFN6LBF9WPOJMO 3 POINTS
9965LBJ4HTFXOO 3 POINTS
P6NPJBRVVHVR9K 3 POINTS
NB9LTKT4X46MPB 3 POINTS

rated:
Pretty sad when 25 codes were posted & only 2 were redeemed by members. The rest were all lurked.

Anyways thanks for sharing mynascarfan2005 & congrats bruingal.

rated:
ONE more UNUSED coke cap 3 pointer for tonight to share or lurk H4K4NMLWRO4FOX

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   ONE more UNUSED coke cap 3 pointer for tonight to share or lurk H4K4NMLWRO4FOX
Also lurked.

rated:
F0B6556TL9RXWH - 2 LITER DIET COKE

rated:
redsoxfaninannapolis said:   F0B6556TL9RXWH - 2 LITER DIET COKE
RBM, Thanks!

rated:
BTRM4VVPFRV9JL

rated:
RBM, thanks!

rated:
RMMNVLWFKT7676 - 2 liter diet coke

rated:
redsoxfaninannapolis said:   RMMNVLWFKT7676 - 2 liter diet coke
RNBM, but thanks anyway!

rated:
In celebration of spring..grey diet coke cap..PRTBJ6N9JK7KRF..enjoy

rated:
rbm. thanks lonely accountant!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1130131132133 134
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015