• 1119120121122 123
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Atomic: This is the post I was correcting "
1) You're not allowed to have multiple accounts
2) You can redeem for multiple items

I have multiple accounts because I have multiple family members I manage their accounts for. That being said, I still want to know why the person put that many points into one account instead of spreading them out over several accounts.

rated:
AFreevilleUSA said:   Atomic: This is the post I was correcting "
1) You're not allowed to have multiple accounts
2) You can redeem for multiple items

I have multiple accounts because I have multiple family members I manage their accounts for. That being said, I still want to know why the person put that many points into one account instead of spreading them out over several accounts.

Who knows. Maybe they have multiple accounts with that many points?

Have they announced if the program will continue next year yet?

rated:
Has anyone been able to successfully redeem WalMart bonus points this month? I know it's suppose to run through the end of the month but the few caps I've tried with multiple WalMart codes are not giving any confirmation of +10 points.

rated:
Californiaxraised said:   Has anyone been able to successfully redeem WalMart bonus points this month? I know it's suppose to run through the end of the month but the few caps I've tried with multiple WalMart codes are not giving any confirmation of +10 points.
  I was able to get WalMart bonus points earlier this month (see below).  Ten bonus points for a 3 point cap is a better deal than ten bonus points for a 10 point flap.
WalMart Bundle Bonus Sandwich 11/2/14 + 30   
WalMart Bundle Bonus Pizza 11/2/14 + 10 

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   I have multiple accounts because I have multiple family members I manage their accounts for. That being said, I still want to know why the person put that many points into one account instead of spreading them out over several accounts.Ah OK, I didn't realize you were multiple people.
Answer to the other question is easy: Variety and Remainders. Say you have 600 points spread evenly among two accounts (300/300). One of the items you want is 275 and the other is 325. You can't redeem for both if your points are split up.
But if you're only interested in one of the deals, it'd make sense to have multiple accounts.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1119120121122 123
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014