• filter:
  • 1113114115116 117
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Does anyone think it's a lock that MCR will offer 12-pack coupons for 30 points each like they did last year?
  "death and taxes"

rated:

. (186.28kB)
Disclaimer

. (64.52kB)
Disclaimer

. (509.60kB)
Disclaimer
I only see them do that during the 12-Days of CHRISTmas in December. Thats the best time to use your MCR Points

rated:

. (1,008.85kB)
Disclaimer
New Sprite Promo - Requires Family Dollar Receipt Code.  

http://www.mycokerewards.com/familydollar?WT.ac=familyDollar_3_3... 

rated:
BigBoyMichigan said:   New Sprite Promo

http://www.mycokerewards.com/familydollar?WT.ac=familyDollar_3_3...

You also need a Family Dollar receipt code.

rated:
Of course they begin a Sprite campaign the day AFTER I entered my Sprite codes ! LOL I can't win.

rated:
Is the Family Dollar receipt code a one time use?
If it's not could someone post one to share with us.
Thanks!

rated:
DASANI Sparkling Free 12-Pack Coupon - 50 Points

rated:
Oh, thanks rescobedo2.   Been looking for something worthy to spend some points on.  Was looking there this morning and either missed it entirely, or it might not have been there yet.

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   DASANI Sparkling Free 12-Pack Coupon - 50 Points
  If this is true, I would redeem two of these offers. Then buy two at Shoprite/other participating stores (any flavor plus lime) and get $3 back via Ibotta.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1113114115116 117
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014