• filter:
  • 1114115116117 118
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I won this, but I've no need for it. Yours!
The prize you have won is a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Please visit https://account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?xr=s...
and follow the on-screen instructions to input your Prize Code and other required information to redeem your membership.
Prize Code: H89NJ-Q6Q3K-W7RYC-GHBRK-4JQH4

rated:
alanmax said:   
BigBoyMichigan said:   New Sprite Promo

http://www.mycokerewards.com/familydollar?WT.ac=familyDollar_3_3...

You also need a Family Dollar receipt code.

rated:

. (99.51kB)
Disclaimer

. (60.46kB)
Disclaimer

. (50.03kB)
Disclaimer

. (277.95kB)
Disclaimer

. (273.58kB)
Disclaimer
MCDONALD'S MONOPOLY IS BACK - YAY!
MyCokeRewards Free Bundle Codes are Back
Game Codes Available in Restaurants Starting September 30, 2014 
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1393027/ 

rated:
You have won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Please visit https://account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?xr=s...
and follow the on-screen instructions to input your Prize Code and other required information to redeem your membership.

Prize Code: 3KTNY-WK9M2-83VJK-TVBTJ-2GXV4
Prize Code: 2DN2X-DHQQ6-Y3GGJ-PYWHP-2DJYR

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   You have won a one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership. Please visit https://account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?xr=shellnav

Prize Code: 3KTNY-WK9M2-83VJK-TVBTJ-2GXV4
Prize Code: 2DN2X-DHQQ6-Y3GGJ-PYWHP-2DJYR

Used the 2nd code, thanks.

rated:
Since i am maxed out , here is some unused MY COKE REWARDS coke codes for the SHARING or LURKING FRK4FVHR7XTM97 64MB5HNV5B5HX6 5FTK4M5TM466FJ 7PHWR456MKMWFB 795PLWN4TLF4RH 44BPWX9W75W4TX  I did edit it so some more unused MY COKE REWARDS coke codes ENJOY

rated:
rbm, thanks!

rated:
I did re edit it so some more unused MY COKE REWARDS coke codes are listed above.

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Since i am maxed out , here is some unused MY COKE REWARDS coke codes for the SHARING or LURKING FRK4FVHR7XTM97 64MB5HNV5B5HX6 5FTK4M5TM466FJ 7PHWR456MKMWFB 795PLWN4TLF4RH 44BPWX9W75W4TX  I did edit it so some more unused MY COKE REWARDS coke codes ENJOY
  Last two codes RBM - thanks for sharing!

rated:
Starting tomorrow, My Coke Rewards Beta Members can score double points on the following Coke Products:
Coca-Cola 12-pack, Diet Coke 12-pack, and Coca-Cola Zero 12-pack
This deal is from October 14-17th.

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   Starting tomorrow, My Coke Rewards Beta Members can score double points on the following Coke Products:

I have tons of codes saved up and I was just waiting for a double points occasion such as this. Great time to build up the points for Black Friday and the holiday sales at MCR.

rated:
Can someone please explain to me what exactly is My Coke Rewards Beta? Is it different from the regular My Coke Rewards? Any information or link would be greatly appreciated!

rated:
Centora87 said:   Can someone please explain to me what exactly is My Coke Rewards Beta? Is it different from the regular My Coke Rewards? Any information or link would be greatly appreciated!
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=My+Coke+Rewards+Beta

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   
Centora87 said:   Can someone please explain to me what exactly is My Coke Rewards Beta? Is it different from the regular My Coke Rewards? Any information or link would be greatly appreciated!
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=My+Coke+Rewards+Beta

Took you longer to do a fancy link like that than it would be to actually help a fellow forumer. Oh well thanks anyways.

rated:
  You can enter points in beta, and it counts in rewards. It's all connected to your coke account. Beta has more social "points" which mean nothing. Which is probably the real reason they set it up. And Beta sometimes has specific sweeps that rewards doesn't. That's it.

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   Centora87 said:   Can someone please explain to me what exactly is My Coke Rewards Beta? Is it different from the regular My Coke Rewards? Any information or link would be greatly appreciated!
  You can enter points in beta, and it counts in rewards. It's all connected to your coke account. Beta has more social "points" which mean nothing. Which is probably the real reason they set it up. And Beta sometimes has specific sweeps that rewards doesn't. That's it.

So in otherwords, I can take advantage of this double point promotion by entering codes into beta, and these points will be added to my regular My Coke Rewards account. I don't have a large volume of points coming in, so I save my codes until they run a special promotion like this, enter the codes, and barely have enough points to get their 12 Days of Christmas rewards.

rated:
rescobedo2 said:   Starting tomorrow, My Coke Rewards Beta Members can score double points on the following Coke Products:

I have entered 9 12 pk Coca-Cola codes so far on the Beta site and evidently the bonus points don't show up immediately. Is that how it usually is when they offer bonus points (that the bonus points are added in to your balance sometime later rather than immediately)? I'm sure if it is a screw up on Coke's part they will (eventually at least) make it right. I will call MCR customer service when it opens in 38 minutes and post what they tell me

EDIT: Just got off the phone with a MCR customer service rep. She had no clue why I was not getting double points, but she manually credited my account with the 90 missing points and took a report of the problem and will look into the issue.

rated:
I have entered 9 12 pk Coca-Cola codes so far on the Beta site and evidently the bonus points don't show up immediately. Is that how it usually is when they offer bonus points (that the bonus points are added in to your balance sometime later rather than immediately)? I'm sure if it is a screw up on Coke's part they will (eventually at least) make it right. I will call MCR customer service when it opens in 38 minutes and post what they tell me

EDIT: Just got off the phone with a MCR customer service rep. She had no clue why I was not getting double points, but she manually credited my account with the 90 missing points and took a report of the problem and will look into the issue.

Make sure the system accounts for ALL your double points.
I entered ten 12 pack codes but only nine gave the "Point Acceleration Bonus Points".
Contacted cokerewards with email link with the issue.

rated:
Beta has much better rewards. Such as Amazon and WalMart gift cards.

rated:
NHH69TMTMLTKLW unused coke cap code for the sharing or lurking.

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   NHH69TMTMLTKLW unused coke cap code for the sharing or lurking.

ABL

rated:

Thanks for the info. I have been waiting for the double points.

rated:
I want to thank those for telling me about the 2x points in beta. Typed in 10 codes and got 200 points! ^^

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

I have tons of codes saved up and I was just waiting for a double points occasion such as this. Great time to build up the points for Black Friday and the holiday sales at MCR.

Someone please refresh my memory. Weren't some of the holiday deals tied to submitting the codes at the time of redemption?

rated:
Last year I redeemed for six free 12 packs....if that happens again, do those coupons include the Dasani sparkling cans? I really like those.

rated:
retrac said:   Someone please refresh my memory. Weren't some of the holiday deals tied to submitting the codes at the time of redemption?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297/m18139744/#m1...PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Last year I redeemed for six free 12 packs....if that happens again, do those coupons include the Dasani sparkling cans? I really like those.According to the current free 12 pack coupon, sparkling Dasani is not included.  Whether or not the holiday version of that reward is identical is anyone's guess.

rated:
OTWJ4FL75XXX85

one of those might be a K?

Let me know if you use it...

rated:
N65FLB9RWJ0WV6 McD Coke rewards for somebody...

rated:
sarahturtle said:   OTWJ4FL75XXX85

one of those might be a K?

Let me know if you use it...

ABL.  All the Xs were Ks.  Thanks for posting anyways.

rated:
dhillis33 said:   N65FLB9RWJ0WV6 McD Coke rewards for somebody...
  ABL

rated:
No problem! Sorry about the x's versus k's, Mungo

rated:
9XTLB5JX697THF This is an unused my coke rewards green cap code for the SHARING or LURKING.

I did check to see and some one has done redeemed and used this coke code, so gone gone

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   
retrac said:   Someone please refresh my memory. Weren't some of the holiday deals tied to submitting the codes at the time of redemption?
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297/m18139744/#m1... 

Thanks AtomicTaco! Apparently I forgot how to search the forum

rated:
9K7VTLWT95VXPT

for anyone who wants it

rated:
sarahturtle said:   9K7VTLWT95VXPT

for anyone who wants it

Thanks, sarahturtle!

SpeedDragon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1114115116117 118
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014