• filter:
  • 16 7 8910117
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I like coke too, but this is WAYYYYYY too much. 7-12 packs, CVS will put BJs out of insurance.

EDIT - But, this is exactly what FWF is for.

rated:
b04w69kljv0vnw
pthnkl9kr5jvwn

rated:
snailping said:   b04w69kljv0vnw
pthnkl9kr5jvwn

ABL

rated:
04PLVK9HVVLN05

rated:
iamthejosh said:   04PLVK9HVVLN05

RNBM

rated:
BFV57NLH96HTRK

rated:
I have two codes left that I'll PM to anyone who tells me what ABL and RNBM stands for.

rated:
iamthejosh said:   BFV57NLH96HTRK

RNBM

rated:
iamthejosh said:   I have two codes left that I'll PM to anyone who tells me what ABL and RNBM stands for.

ABL = Already Been Lurked
RNBM = Redeemed Not By Me
RBM = Redeemed By Me

I believe they are listed in the Quick Summary on the 1st page.

rated:
PM'd ya Mungo. Thanks. I probably could have looked there haha but I thought it would just be fun to give some codes away so I skipped to the last page. I sent ya my two codes. Thanks and take care!

rated:
First person to post a photo of a cute bunny rabbit gets 9 free MyCokeReward codes.

rated:

Bunny (3.79kB)
Disclaimer
InandOutNinjha said:   First person to post a photo of a cute bunny rabbit gets 9 free MyCokeReward codes.

Thanks!

rated:

awwwwww (43.86kB)
Disclaimer
Here ya go

Edit: Dang, 1 minute behind

rated:
Awww! So close, but Mungo you got it first, so you win. Sorry Quepaso. Better luck next time.

rated:
i really don't like the way ppl hand out codes by asking ppl to do stupid things. if you want to do a favor, do it. if not, keep the codes. it is like telling a mentally challenged kid "kiss my butt and i will give you candy". it is humiliating

rated:
snailping said:   i really don't like the way ppl hand out codes by asking ppl to do stupid things. if you want to do a favor, do it. if not, keep the codes. it is like telling a mentally challenged kid "kiss my butt and i will give you candy". it is humiliating

If you don't like it, move along...

rated:
SafetyDance said:   snailping said:   i really don't like the way ppl hand out codes by asking ppl to do stupid things. if you want to do a favor, do it. if not, keep the codes. it is like telling a mentally challenged kid "kiss my butt and i will give you candy". it is humiliating

I like this way. The codes last much longer & prevents the lurkers from getting the codes as they have to put in some effort & be registered with FW in order to even post.

rated:
Mungo said:   SafetyDance said:   snailping said:   i really don't like the way ppl hand out codes by asking ppl to do stupid things. if you want to do a favor, do it. if not, keep the codes. it is like telling a mentally challenged kid "kiss my butt and i will give you candy". it is humiliating

I like this way. The codes last much longer & prevents the lurkers from getting the codes as they have to put in some effort & be registered with FW in order to even post.

Exactly!

rated:
SafetyDance said:   snailping said:   i really don't like the way ppl hand out codes by asking ppl to do stupid things. if you want to do a favor, do it. if not, keep the codes. it is like telling a mentally challenged kid "kiss my butt and i will give you candy". it is humiliating

One is allowed to share his opinion just as much as anyone else. One does not have to "move along." Everyone who read the post has the opportunity to "move along," or rate the post accordingly. This thread is helpful to some who are able to obtain codes, helpful to all by the sharing of promos, good redemption offers and such, but there is plenty of inane chatter as well. Freedom of speech lives yet.

rated:
QuePaso said:   Here ya go

Edit: Dang, 1 minute behind

Hey QuePaso, I pm'd ya a code as a consolation prize to InandOutNinja's contest. Your bunny was cute afterall.

rated:
I, too, have PM'd you a free code as a consolation for your effort, QuePaso. Check your inbox.

rated:
Looking to trade 3 20oz codes for the code off a Powerade 20 or 32oz, just need one more for a squeeze sports bottle for my nephew.

Also a few codes for thread contribution as well:
66MFM6XK9PW6J0
44RPPB0XLK76W5
T06L4F74KNNJR6
BWPXT0M70995

rated:
Thank you GuyNamedTommy. RBM

rated:
2 12 packs of coke. Happy St. Pat's Day. Enjoy

FMBWLVL55N9M94

FRXJ9L4UWTH7F6

rated:
crombie said:   2 12 packs of coke. Happy St. Pat's Day. Enjoy

FMBWLVL55N9M94

FRXJ9L4UWTH7F6

RNBM. Thanks anyways. Happy St. Patty's Day.

rated:
I wants some

rated:
2 more 12 packs Enjoy

NTMLKMO0B77K5N

NJX4B5H54MF4VX

rated:
Thank you crombie!! RBM

rated:
2 more coke 12 packs Enjoy

9UK9XOFBNLM5KP

FB4TPWM9UN475J

rated:
crombie said:   2 more coke 12 packs Enjoy

9UK9XOFBNLM5KP

FB4TPWM9UN475J

RNBM

rated:
Thank you crombie. I took the codes. sorry i forgot to post.

rated:
DiDiDooDoo said:   Thank you crombie. I took the codes. sorry i forgot to post.

Thanks for the update. Glad you got them instead of lurkers. Congrats DiDiDooDoo.

rated:
9BTKTJ7
6HJR9WN (The "N" could be a "H" or "K" -- hard to tell)

A "thank you" would be nice if you use the codes.

rated:
Princewince said:   9BTKTJ7
6HJR9WN (The "N" could be a "H" or "K" -- hard to tell)

A "thank you" would be nice if you use the codes.

Got it - thanks!

rated:
GuyNamedTommy said:   Looking to trade 3 20oz codes for the code off a Powerade 20 or 32oz, just need one more for a squeeze sports bottle for my nephew.

I searched this thread to see if I could find out how to get the Powerade sports bottle, besides just entering the 4 codes from the 20oz or the 32oz. Powerade's. I was thinking that there was a viral code like we had with the t-shirts back during the football season. However, after a lot of research I found out that was not the case, so in case anyone wants to know, or needs to know how to get the codes for the powerade sports bottles. You have to have your cell phone linked to your MCR account, text the code NCAA to 2653 (coke), then you will have to follow that up with a couple of replies to actually get your account set up to text in the codes, then you text in 4 powerade codes from the 20oz or 32oz bottles, after you do so you will get a codes sent to your phone that you can then enter on MCR.com to get your Free Powerade Sports Bottle. Don't sound so free, if you consider all the text messages you have to send, but it does also add the 3 pts for each cap code to your acct. Another little note that Coke fails to tell us is that there is a 1 bottle limit per acct. Once your phone is set up with your acct., you can also do the same thing with 4 coke zero codes to get other sports gear, items available-college t-shirts, college earbuds, college skin-it for your cell phone.

I have 2 extra codes that I can't use because I have already redeemed my limit of sports bottles. I will trade these codes for 5-20 point codes (100 pts each). You may think that seems a little much, but I have already text in the codes for you, all you have to do is enter the redemption code.

oh yeah, here's a couple of cods too....from powerade 5FFNXJOPB50TMR F9NJ070LV657BH

rated:
thank you rbm
second code has error

rated:
sorry about the error code, here's another code, just not from a powerade.
FTLVW5WNNNM4X0

rated:
tthank youwildbill

rated:
since i got some too SHARE here is the old 12 digit coke cap codes
6A97 BOHJ MLLT 3 POINT
NXFX A760 B49A 3 POINT

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   since i got some too SHARE here is the old 12 digit coke cap codes
6A97 BOHJ MLLT 3 POINT
NXFX A760 B49A 3 POINT

ABL. Thanks anyways pogocokecodes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 8910117
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014