• filter:
  • 17 8 91011118
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
this coke code something is wrong with the code i know it has got 13 digits somewhere one is missing and i do not know how many points it is this is the code i am talking about and if you do figure it out please putt how many points the code was so i can know here is the code 6B5607XJL9594

rated:
One of the codes I had for the FREE Powerade Sports Bottle is gone, just one more available to trade. Just 5 - 20pt codes (100 pts total) and it can be yours.
I might have some Coke Zero/NCAA codes later this week that you can use to get a free College T-Shirt, College (logo) earbuds, or College (logo) skin-it for your cell phone. Where else can you get any of these items for just 100 points?

and here are a few codes to help you save for those items you want to get from MyCokeRewards:
755OMK5LLPLP
F5M96B9HPXNP
9R956VRW6LFV
R459V5JJO9JR
F066AFX600L6
these are still some of the older 12 digit codes that I still have a bag full of.
Good luck!!

rated:
rnbm

rated:
Here's a few more codes

PJXXWHTVL4XF
65MF5AJ6KH9F
OWHXX7FOPBWO
6NFOBJWAL4H7
GOOD LUCK!!

rated:
rnbm!

rated:
RK5RXTPLJT4PN6
BPN9V05K7X4OWP
VLMN7BVTP4WTJB
VWR4TM79WWWHJL
P4BFBN7MWWKWTX

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   RK5RXTPLJT4PN6
BPN9V05K7X4OWP
VLMN7BVTP4WTJB
VWR4TM79WWWHJL
P4BFBN7MWWKWTX

RNBM Thanks anyway

rated:
77x495mnjnjmrv

rated:
snailping said:   77x495mnjnjmrv

Lurkers again. ty anyway snailping

rated:
K5VHRJP F9W7RL5
TPX90RRW LRP5FXM
KPX9B7N LOJPHBM the k could be an H

rated:
OK....It's Whacky Wednesday...here's the way I will do this. I will post 5 codes, if I get 5 (+) votes in the next hour, I will post 5 more codes. Then if I get 7 (+) votes on that before 4:45 pm eastern time I will post 5 more codes, one of which will be a 10 pt codes, if the person who redeems the 10 pt code sends me a PM telling the the code that was a 10 pointer, I will PM 5 more 3 pt codes to that person.
TJOOH96HFOOL
6JNBLPK7TRAV
5N6BVMWLWLTW
TJXV9660XJJ5
NVM46L56K505
Good Luck!!....and let the fun begin!!

rated:
Thanks wild bill rbm

rated:
you get em all DiDi? or just 1?
I'll be back in about 25-30 to check my + votes.

rated:
chrisbryanmom said:   K5VHRJP F9W7RL5
TPX90RRW LRP5FXM
KPX9B7N LOJPHBM the k could be an H

Error in all the codes.

rated:
OK..Good Job everybody, got 5+ votes, now we need 7+ on this post, before 4:45pm to get 5 more codes, then we can get to the final phase of the Whacky Wednesday Fun.
OFTATOPFR7A5
7ROVP6JHMP5N
7TR9P4RH7WTB
4BJTHNKALPBB
T7ONTPL5BVNV
Good Luck!!!

rated:
i took all. wild bill. thanks

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   OK..Good Job everybody, got 5+ votes, now we need 7+ on this post, before 4:45pm to get 5 more codes, then we can get to the final phase of the Whacky Wednesday Fun.
OFTATOPFR7A5
7ROVP6JHMP5N
7TR9P4RH7WTB
4BJTHNKALPBB
T7ONTPL5BVNV
Good Luck!!!

Just PM them all to DiDiDooDoo directly and save us all the aggravation of trying to redeem used codes. Sounds like he has nothing better to do than sit there and hit refresh until you post the codes.

rated:
you know what? safetydance. f*$# you. keep whining bi*$%.

rated:
DiDiDooDoo said:   you know what? safetydance. f*$# you. keep whining bi*$%.

Didn't think FW let 12 year olds on here.

rated:
you cant get the candy and you act like a cry baby. whos the 12 yo?

rated:
ROK7L5RWBTP5
59K5WWVFFXTX
BAT4BTB7RWHB
7RROONJXVO5X
AVBPB947FPVB
75KM6AHL7BMN

rated:
Someone's going to get a scolding from the mods if the language and behavior don't improve.

rated:
SafetyDance said:   WildBill1262 said:   OK..Good Job everybody, got 5+ votes, now we need 7+ on this post, before 4:45pm to get 5 more codes, then we can get to the final phase of the Whacky Wednesday Fun.
OFTATOPFR7A5
7ROVP6JHMP5N
7TR9P4RH7WTB
4BJTHNKALPBB
T7ONTPL5BVNV
Good Luck!!!

Just PM them all to DiDiDooDoo directly and save us all the aggravation of trying to redeem used codes. Sounds like he has nothing better to do than sit there and hit refresh until you post the codes.

Sorry Safety, It was almost 1 hour between post, I can't control what everybody is doing and they for sure didn't know when I would post again. I am just trying to help others out and all I asked was for people to give a green rating. I could care less who gets the codes or I would use em myself.

rated:
SafetyDance said:   ROK7L5RWBTP5
59K5WWVFFXTX
BAT4BTB7RWHB
7RROONJXVO5X
AVBPB947FPVB
75KM6AHL7BMN

All SafetyDance's codes showed USED. Then I googled the codes and found out where the codes were from.

pogocokecodes said:   here is the old 12 digit codes 6 of them
ROK7L5RWBTP5
59K5WWVFFXTX
BAT4BTB7RWHB
7RROONJXVO5X
AVBPB947FPVB
75KM6AHL7BMN

Why is SafetyDance's post same as the post posted on 1/11 by pogocokecodes? This person wants us to input INVALID codes so we can get LOCKED OUT and he/she can take all the codes. I have never seen people like this. People here are trying to help others but he/she is trying to screw everybody.

UPDATE: I was just telling the truth and got flagged red by yoregano. yoregano and SafetyDance might be the same person.

rated:
DiDiDooDoo said:   SafetyDance said:   ROK7L5RWBTP5
59K5WWVFFXTX
BAT4BTB7RWHB
7RROONJXVO5X
AVBPB947FPVB
75KM6AHL7BMN

All SafetyDance's codes showed USED. Then I googled the codes and found out where the codes were from.

pogocokecodes said:   here is the old 12 digit codes 6 of them
ROK7L5RWBTP5
59K5WWVFFXTX
BAT4BTB7RWHB
7RROONJXVO5X
AVBPB947FPVB
75KM6AHL7BMN

Why is SafetyDance's post same as the post posted on 1/11 by pogocokecodes? This person wants us to input INVALID codes so we can get LOCKED OUT and he/she can take all the codes. I have never seen people like this. People here are trying to help others but he/she is trying to screw everybody.

OH MY!!!....This Wednesday sure has turned whacky, it's amazing what a few free coke code will make people do, ya'll folks are funny. I know I said 7+ votes on my last post and we didn't get there, but here are 5 codes, 1 is a 10 pointer, whoever gets it PM the code to me and tell me you got 10 pts for it, and I'll pm 5 - 3 pt codes to you later tonight when I get home.
Good Luck!!!...I hope Safety gets at least 1 code.

7FN7LNBVK4HBVB
PRJF5BLVPXNRJH
TNBRJBOBPFP067
9JJX967N6NN79R
VM9LMJ4RB4TVTP

rated:
WildBill, I happened to be online right now and sorry for taking all your codes but I refused to leave any code to SafetyDance. I will post some codes in return later.

rated:
My there's an awful lot of silliness going on in this thread today! People using foul language, jumping to nonsensical conclusions, taking shots out of spite. I know it's too much to expect everyone here to learn and understand how the ratings system is supposed to work and actually use it properly, but the weather is pretty nice today... some of us should step away from the keyboard and go for a nice walk. Some fresh air might make things better.

rated:
yoregano said:   My there's an awful lot of silliness going on in this thread today! People using foul language, jumping to nonsensical conclusions, taking shots out of spite. I know it's too much to expect everyone here to learn and understand how the ratings system is supposed to work and actually use it properly, but the weather is pretty nice today... some of us should step away from the keyboard and go for a nice walk. Some fresh air might make things better.
I agree with the silliness part, but I don't know where the ratings system comes in. You seem to neg everything that is posted except codes,even when people post that the code has been used to help others out, but here you are posting. If you don't like the "inane chatter" why are you contributing to it? Just trying to understand the logic or the ratings system according to you.

rated:
DiDiDooDoo said:    yoregano and SafetyDance might be the same person.

Uh oh, he's on to me, I mean us, uhhh you, not me, but him or is that you and him, I don't know...

rated:
Oh Hell, what have I done...a simple fun game of whacky Wednesday turned into some people just wanting to be stupid, maybe that's why hardly anybody ever post codes here any more, because of all the BS. I don't come here looking for codes, I come here basically looking for info on the MyCokeRewards program and to give away codes. With that said...here's some codes
6NJ5FOB9HOTOXR
N4HXRRJL49V4PK
4F6KTJ6N9LHBTK
PNM6WVNX7H5KVF
BXNKKFRXTM9JMN
good luck to all!!!!

rated:
THIS picture i took is all my unused coke points that i got in all 2,214 points too be entered in for me and for my sister yeahh yeahh

rated:
I have cap codes to trade that have been used on the mycokerewards.com site but not used for texting

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   Oh Hell, what have I done...a simple fun game of whacky Wednesday turned into some people just wanting to be stupid, maybe that's why hardly anybody ever post codes here any more, because of all the BS. I don't come here looking for codes, I come here basically looking for info on the MyCokeRewards program and to give away codes. With that said...here's some codes
6NJ5FOB9HOTOXR
N4HXRRJL49V4PK
4F6KTJ6N9LHBTK
PNM6WVNX7H5KVF
BXNKKFRXTM9JMN
good luck to all!!!!

ABL. Thanks WildBill1262 for posting the codes. I, as well as some others, appreciate them even though we usually don't get them before the lurkers.

rated:
zjts said:   I have cap codes to trade that have been used on the mycokerewards.com site but not used for texting

If they have been used on MCR.com then you can't re-use them to text the codes to "COKE". Texting is just another way to enter the codes if you happen to not be near a computer and want to go ahead and enter them. The only ones that I know right now you can text, and then also enter on the MCR website are the black Coke Zero caps, but that promotion is going to end next week 4/2/12. But you can use these codes here anyway you want to use them:
PAAXMH9T904K
F4MXB7BJOAN6
9WKJLFKJTL4B
RWLN77LRVWF7
R47065W9N4PO
Good Luck ya'll !!!!!!!

rated:
HEY, let's see what kinda stuff we can stir up this afternoon, 1 of these codes is a 10 point code, one of these codes will get you a FREE Powerade Sports Bottle (Limit 1 per acct.) so if you already got 1, you won't be able to use the code, and the other 4 are just 3 point codes.
Since I can't get anybody that wants to trade for these PowerAde Sports Bottle codes, I'll just give them away here so at least somebody gets a bottle before the codes expire.
Good Luck....Let da Fun Begin.
RMHJ47NMW50J7H
7L99V9RKO4FWJR
9HMBJKM9RHL59P
VOJ4470BW7K654
4RKKKHKR95NRFB
7RH4BXMH74BVBW

rated:
RNBM

rated:
you know what I was just sitting here thinking??..dang nobody posted any codes today...so lets fix that....
76VBTTOVR7V5
4NJXRXPRLTTH
BL7W5M77WNPH
TB4P7BLBWRMP
6PX57T4W7KK6
Good Luck!!!

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   you know what I was just sitting here thinking??..dang nobody posted any codes today...so lets fix that....
76VBTTOVR7V5
4NJXRXPRLTTH
BL7W5M77WNPH
TB4P7BLBWRMP
6PX57T4W7KK6
Good Luck!!!

ABL again. WildBill1262, thanks for your generosity & making this thread active & relevant again. Nobody's posting codes because a lot of the regular code posters & active followers gave up on this thread because of all the lurkers & idiots giving RED to everyone.

rated:
I'm feeling generous today. (5) free codes a piece to the first (3) people who reply within this thread asking for codes.

rated:
InandOutNinjha said:   I'm feeling generous today. (5) free codes a piece to the first (3) people who reply within this thread asking for codes.

Thanks for the codes & for doing it this way InandOutNinjha.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011118
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014