• filter:
  • 170 71 727374117
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
adavy said:   here is a code for 5 free music Downloads from more march madness fmjVFQdv
ENJOY

thanks

rated:
And another code for 5 free music downloads from more march madness FmHqNpKW
ENJOY

rated:
adavy said:   And another code for 5 free music downloads from more march madness FmHqNpKW
ENJOY

TY adavy, RBM!

rated:

cap (63.80kB)
Disclaimer
Happy Easter!

rated:
Code RBM. Thank you TAZ420!

rated:
32 oz Powerades are on sale for 88 cents each at Family Dollar. Limit 4.

rated:
I think the site is down. I can't log in.

rated:
jwengerd said:   I think the site is down. I can't log in.

Site is up, but your right can not log in.

rated:
Last code I have for 5 free music downloads fmgt6Ncw
ENJOY

rated:
HERE IS A PICTURE I GOT OF A UNUSED GREY COKE CAP CODE
TRY IT NOW SINCE I DID FIX IT RIGHT

rated:
rbm thanks pogocokecodes pogocokecodes said:   HERE IS A PICTURE I GOT OF A UNUSED GREY COKE CAP CODE

rated:
adavy thanks for the music download. Much appreciated.

rated:
I think that picture thing works good. Bots (if they actually do exist) can't nab them and they're certainly easier to read than some of those puzzles.

rated:
blackchild said:   ENTER NOW THROUGH 4/11
Get a sweeps entry with any 12-pk code!
My Coke Rewards has reached a milestone - 20 million
members – and we want to show our appreciation to fans like you. For a limited time, earn a complimentary sweeps entry with every 12-pack code which can be used for a chance to win one of our 20 most popular prizes.*

Because we’ve missed you, you’re also eligible for an exclusive shortcut: Earn 20 Bonus Points immediately after you’ve entered just (1) eligible code and played a featured sweeps.**

http://www.mycokerewards.com/twentyMillion?WT.mc_id=EM20MMREENGA...

Is this account specific because I don't see it plus I entered a 12 pack Coke code and only recvd. 10 points and one sweeps entry?
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

rated:
sharing with yall

5F44VR0569L9L5

rated:
alanmax said:   blackchild said:   ENTER NOW THROUGH 4/11
Get a sweeps entry with any 12-pk code!
My Coke Rewards has reached a milestone - 20 million
members – and we want to show our appreciation to fans like you. For a limited time, earn a complimentary sweeps entry with every 12-pack code which can be used for a chance to win one of our 20 most popular prizes.*

Because we’ve missed you, you’re also eligible for an exclusive shortcut: Earn 20 Bonus Points immediately after you’ve entered just (1) eligible code and played a featured sweeps.**

http://www.mycokerewards.com/twentyMillion?WT.mc_id=EM20MMREENGA...

Is this account specific because I don't see it plus I entered a 12 pack Coke code and only recvd. 10 points and one sweeps entry?
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

It is targeted. If you didn't get the email, then it wont work.

rated:
texasfan420 said:   sharing with yall

5F44VR0569L9L5

RNBM

rated:
How is everyone doing with their EnjoyMoreMadness picks? So far, I've gotten a 7 free 20oz. bottles, a few music download codes, and now $20 in concert cash. I happened to get Wichita State (apparently the codes were randomly assigned to teams), and I believe am eligible for the $100 Best Buy GC.

If Wichita State wins again, I qualify for a free airline ticket. This is probably the most free stuff I have ever won online before, I entered about 20 coke zero codes over the past few weeks and I guess I got lucky.

rated:
Great CorradoJr! I won 7 free Coke Zeros and 30 Free music downloads.

rated:
Codes - Guess the missing digit(s) from the clues.
776NJ-R9KX9NWL (NASCAR Driver Kasey Kahne Car #)
PMB--5LWN96NLH (Santa says this 3x)
4OPTPKBPV0--P6 (NASCAR Driver Carl Edwards Car #)

rated:
Mores Codes - guess missing digit(s) or letter(s)

5LR4-PTN--J45P (11th letter of the alphabet, all - are the same)
HFVWMFB-LM-JX- (Lucky ?'s - think slot machine)
9FM--7JTWXM6V7 (If you're named after your daddy, you'll have this on the end of your name)

rated:
all RNBM

rated:
I have no idea what's wrong with the diet coke cap code.....I've given up trying!
If you want to give it a shot...it's all yours!

PW0FVWRFBTMPTN

rated:
furryface said:   I have no idea what's wrong with the diet coke cap code.....I've given up trying!
If you want to give it a shot...it's all yours!

PW0FVWRFBTMPTN

THANKS I DID FIGURE IT OUT IT WAS THIS.
PW0PVWRFBTMPTN

rated:
+10 bonus points for regular coca-cola!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=cincoDeMayo2013&loc=engBonusOffer&size=4

Enter a COKE code (afaik, red and white caps only) and a UPC of select Mission Product and get a 10 point bonus and free entry into instant win game.

UPCs: enter before or after, doesn't matter.
13oz Tortilla Chip Strips 73731081006
13oz Tortilla Chip triangles 73731082027
13oz Tortilla Chip Rounds 7373108304

5x/day until May 6th (hopefully!).

With that, if anyone has extra red/white caps and would like to trade, please pm me

Edit: Whoops, I guess it applies to all regular coke. Caps AND flaps. Meaning you should be able to use in conjunction with the ongoing flap promos (Kroger and 20M).

Also apparently runs on a 24hr-ish cycle otherwise it will say not eligible.

rated:
Do you enter the Coke Code first or the UPC code?

rated:
jwengerd said:   Do you enter the Coke Code first or the UPC code?

I actually just edited to say that but it doesn't matter when. Worked either way. Also should possibly work even if you log out but I can't confirm myself until about 3pm lol

rated:
jwengerd said:   Do you enter the Coke Code first or the UPC code?

Thanks for entering your Mission Foods® UPC code. If you've already entered a participating Coke® PIN code today, you've earned 10 bonus points and a bonus entry into the Coca-Cola and Mission® Tortilla Chips Instant Win Game! If you haven't yet entered your participating Coke® PIN code, be sure to enter one today because we're currently offering 10 Bonus Points and a bonus entry into the Coca-Cola and Mission Tortilla Chips Instant Win Game when you enter a Coke PIN code from a participating package and an eligible Mission® Foods UPC code within the SAME DAY. Offer starts 4/1/13 and ends 5/6/13.

kinda a waste they make you enter the UPC each time!
I wonder how many people would actually enter it once & toss the package thinking they can't use it again?

rated:
Thanks for sharing Chrstna00!

Be careful MCR only lets you enter the UPC 5 times, I entered it before and after a few times and was only able to enter three caps.

rated:
Can everyone do this? When I click "enter codes" it takes me to where you enter codes but it won't accept the UPC code.

rated:
alanmax said:   Thanks for sharing Chrstna00!

Be careful MCR only lets you enter the UPC 5 times, I entered it before and after a few times and was only able to enter three caps.

Hmmm, what coke product did you enter for the 2 times it didn't count....? Also, did you try a different UPC? I think something similar happened to me yesterday, entered unknown caps (ugh trade) that ended up being sprite. But I was still able to get 5 for the day yesterday. And I'm pretty sure it was because I changed the upc...

rated:
Chrstna00 said:   alanmax said:   Thanks for sharing Chrstna00!

Hmmm, what coke product did you enter for the 2 times it didn't count....? Also, did you try a different UPC? I think something similar happened to me yesterday, entered unknown caps (ugh trade) that ended up being sprite. But I was still able to get 5 for the day yesterday. And I'm pretty sure it was because I changed the upc...

I double checked my point balance and I was credited each of the 3 times for 10+3, I must of lost track counting in my head.
It would only take the 2nd UPC symbol for me, the other two would not work at all for some reason.
Not worried about getting 5 per day anyways because I will run out of caps long, long before the exp. of promo.

rated:
jwengerd said:   Can everyone do this? When I click "enter codes" it takes me to where you enter codes but it won't accept the UPC code.

Yes...try different routes? UPC first, coke cap first, click through link (under promo tab), try diff UPCs for sure. Pretty sure it's not "exclusive" like the roo code (certain states...)

rated:
I tried all 3 UPC codes listed and none of them worked. Copied and pasted as posted. No luck on this end.

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered. Here's some info that might help:

Codes aren't case sensitive.
No spaces are required. If it looks like an "O," it's actually a zero.

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   I tried all 3 UPC codes listed and none of them worked. Copied and pasted as posted. No luck on this end.

Oops-there was an error in the code you entered. Here's some info that might help:

That's what I get.

EDIT: I got it to work with the middle UPC.

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   I tried all 3 UPC codes listed and none of them worked. Copied and pasted as posted. No luck on this end.

Oh! Try them without the 0s at the beginning. I'll edit my OP.

rated:
Chrstna00 said:   +10 bonus points for regular coca-cola!

http://www.mycokerewards.com/experience.do?id=cincoDeMayo2013&loc=engBonusOffer&size=4

Enter a COKE code (afaik, red and white caps only) and a UPC of select Mission Product and get a 10 point bonus and free entry into instant win game.

UPCs: enter before or after, doesn't matter.
13oz Tortilla Chip Strips 73731081006
13oz Tortilla Chip triangles 73731082027
13oz Tortilla Chip Rounds 7373108304

5x/day until May 6th (hopefully!).

With that, if anyone has extra red/white caps and would like to trade, please pm me

Edit: Whoops, I guess it applies to all regular coke. Caps AND flaps. Meaning you should be able to use in conjunction with the ongoing flap promos (Kroger and 20M).

Also apparently runs on a 24hr-ish cycle otherwise it will say not eligible.

Only the last code worked for me. Got my 5 for the day. Thanks Chrstna00!

rated:
crazy thing just happened i just bought a 12 pk of coke and a bag of mission chips to enter and the coke code reads
:Lets give it another whirl… The code you entered has already been used, so enter a valid code below
its a brand new box of coke WTH

rated:
n o
t r
v w
x k
t o
t v
w 4
3 p
r c here ya go (3prc=threepointredcap)

rated:
I was able to use 7373108304 3 times. The other 2 codes didn't work.

Thanks for posting them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 170 71 727374117
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014