• filter:
  • 1 2345117
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The original forum post is getting pretty large, so we are going to lock that one, and start fresh here.

The old CokeRewards link: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/673406/

Moderator Comment: The old CokeRewards topic can be found HERE — Dec. 28, 2011 @ 1:00pm
Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
DASANI Sparkling Free 12-Pack Coupon - 50 Points

rescobedo2 (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 11:20p) |

Oh, thanks rescobedo2.   Been looking for something worthy to spend some points on.  Was looking there this morning and e... (more)

holiday42 (Aug. 26, 2014 @ 11:49p) |

If this is true, I would redeem two of these offers. Then buy two at Shoprite/other participating stores (any flavor plu... (more)

PutThatCoffeeDOWN (Aug. 27, 2014 @ 3:46p) |

When posting codes, it is not necessary to distinguish between 0 "zero" and O "Oh." They are interchangeable.

Q: Can I just ask to have codes Private Messaged (PM'd) to me?

A: No. This thread is not meant for code begging. Wait until somebody offers in the general thread, and then PM him/her directly. This thread is mainly for posting free codes, revealing new information about the program or asking questions that have NEVER been asked before. See below how to search the thread for answers to questions that have been asked many times before.

And, the thread is not meant for idle chatter. MANY people subscribe to this thread and receive an email every time a post is made. They are looking for valuable information, not useless posts. Please keep this in mind when posting.

Q: How quickly are codes grabbed and redeemed when they are posted on the thread?

A: There are A LOT of eyes on this board at all times. Codes are normally grabbed within 60 seconds.

Q: Can I offer my codes for sale on this thread?

A: No.

Q: Is trading of codes permitted on this thread?

A: Yes, per the moderator team decision made 9/10/08; see "Moderator Comment" directly above. Your best approach is to state the number of points/caps/flaps you're looking to trade and then share your trade terms or request PMs with trade ideas. If you're looking for something other than coke codes in return, it may help to list some of the items that you would find desirable in your initial post.

Q: Why do I see some people trading caps for flaps and paying a premium, for example, ten 3 point caps for one 10 point flap?

A: Obsolete info with the introduction of 120 point/week redemption rule. For historical background: Those lucky enough to have LOTS of caps have the problem of always hitting the 10 code daily limit, and thus they have codes they wouldn't otherwise be able to use. To maximize their overall points, they desire to enter 10 flaps daily rather then 10 caps. For this reason, flaps are more valuable than caps, as they allow you to enter more points on a daily basis. Instead of entering only 30 points a day, now they're able to enter 100 points or more. This is why some are willing to pay a premium for flaps.

Q: How long will this program last?

A: The program started in 2006, and has been extended for multiple years. You can now enter codes to earn points and redeem them for rewards through 12/31/2013.

Q: Help, I can't read the code?!?!

A: First, hold the cap up to a light, as a lighted background usually helps a lot to read the codes. If that doesn't do the trick, check MCR FAQ for instructions on contacting them; be prepared to provide them with specific information about the date and location of purchase plus the type of product. Seems to take 2-3 weeks for a reply, but they do credit your account for legitimate inquiries.

Q: When will the next Double Points Day occur?

A: Double points days have occurred roughly twice a year, roughly every 6 months. Some observers believe that they usually fall before major events such as the Super Bowl, July 4th, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Double Points Day History:
7/4/13 or 7/5/13 to 8/31/13 - Minute Maid Juices to Go
5/6/13 - Coke 12 packs
2/14/13 - Diet Coke caps only
10/25/10 - Powerade
4/22/10 - Dasani natural flavored water only (Earth Day promo)
10/28/29 - Diet Coke
4/7/09 - Powerade codes only; but many black caps from other product also worked.
12/17/08 - 12-pack codes only; only from the following brands: Classic, Caffeine Free, Vanilla and Cherry; only regular, no varieties, i.e. Diet or Zero.
11/11/08 - 12-pack codes only; only from Vault Brand
6/25/08 - 12-pack codes only; all brands
1/04/08 - All codes from all brands & varieties; 20 & 25 point codes didn't double at first, but after 12:00 PM EST they did.
7/16/07 through 7/27/07 - All codes from Nestea and Minute Maid brands and caps from Powerade
12/28/06 - 20 oz and 12-pack codes from all brands and varieties
12/14/06 - 20 oz and 12-pack codes from all brands and varieties

Q: How do I enter 20 codes on a Double Points Day?

A: A Double Points Day will run from 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. First, DO NOT enter any codes starting at 12:00 PM EST the day before. Then, enter your first 10 codes between 12:01 AM and 12:00 PM EST on the Double Points Day. Then, enter your second 10 codes between 12:01 PM EST and 11:59 PM EST on the Double Points Day. In this manner, you will be able to double 20 codes, since they will all be entered on Double Points Day.

Q: Any additional Double Points Day advice?

A: Yes. Double Points Days are VERY busy on the My Coke Rewards (MCR) site, to the point that the site does not work properly at times. Best to enter your codes in the off hours - late at night, early in the morning. Or, enter them via the MCR Widget or via Text. If you still have troubles, contact MCR, and they will usually provide you with your bonus points if you couldn't enter them because of site issues.

Q: How can I contact MCR?

A: You have a few options.

#1 Use the contact us form on the MCR site: Contact Us
#2 Use the contact us form at Coca-Cola.com: Contact Us
#3 Email them at: mycokerewards.general@na.ko.com
#4 Leave feedback that does not require a response: CokeFeedback.com
#5 Call them at 866-776-6610.

Q: Do MCR points expire?

A: Yes, they can. Any points in an account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days will be forfeited without compensation. Inactivity is defined as not entering a code or redeeming a reward. You will receive an email message notifying you that your points are close to expiring. To keep your point balance, you need to log on and enter a code or redeem a reward at least once every 90 days.

Q: Can I do anything if my points expire?

A: Some folks have recovered expired points by contacting MCR, but it is not guaranteed. Best to tell them that you never received an expiration notice. And, success might depend on the MCR representative that you get. Try, try again.

Q: Can codes be used more than once?

A: Most codes - those with letters and numbers - are one time use only, by a single individual. Historically, there have been some multiple use, promo codes - that can be used by multiple individuals, one time each - and these have been comprised of all numbers. Currently, there are no live promo codes.

Q: How many codes can I enter in a single day?

A: The maximum number of codes that can be entered in a day used to be 10, aside from any available promo codes. Then the limit changed from being based on codes per day to points per week. The current limit is 120 points per week.

Q: Which Coca-Cola products participate in MCR?

A: Sounds like a great question for the MCR website: Participating Brands: Barq's; Coke Classic; Coke Zero; Dasani; Diet Coke; Fanta; Fresca; Mello Yello, Minute Maid; Powerade; Pibb Xtra; Sprite; Fuze; and Vault.

Helpful Links:

MCR Help Section: MCR Help
Coca-Cola.com Help Section: Coke Help

Finally, as with every thread at FatWallet, don't forget to do a search of the thread before posting a question. Almost every question has been asked before, several times.

How to Easily Conduct a Search of This Entire Thread:

1. Use the "Search This Topic" function box, which appears towards the top, middle of the page, in the yellow bar, directly above the first post on the page.

--OR--
1. Click on [TEXT ONLY] in the bar at the top or bottom of this thread to bring up a separate, text-only window of this thread.
2. While in the text window, press CTRL-F to bring up the Search Box.

Q: I see RBM, RNBM, & ABL posted all the time in this thread. What do they mean?

A: RBM = Redeemed By Me; RNBM = Redeemed Not By Me; RBNM - Redeemed By Not Me; ABL = Already Been Lurked

Q: How do you get free instant win plays?

A: Select the Instant win you want. Click "rules". Go to 5c and click on the link that says" Click Here". Fill out the security key and hit submit.

Q: What products can I find codes on?
Barq's Root Beer
Diet Barq's Root Beer
Caffeine Free Barq's Root Beer
Coca-Cola
Caffeine Free Coca-Cola
Cherry Coca-Cola
Vanilla Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola Zero
Cherry Coca-Cola Zero
Vanilla Coca-Cola Zero
Dasani Water
Dasani Lemon
Dasani Strawberry
Dasani Raspberry
Dasani Grape
Diet Cola
Diet Cola with Lime
Diet Cola Plus
Diet Cola w/Splenda
Caffeine Free Diet Coke
Diet Cherry Coke
Fanta Orange
Fanta Peach
Fanta Strawberry
Fanta Grape
Fanta Pineapple
Fanta Zero Orange
Fanta Grapefruit
Fresca Black Cherry
Fresca Original Citrus
Fresca Peach
Fuze Berry Punch
Fuze Honey & Ginseng Tea
Fuze Lemon Tea
Fuze Strawberry Lemonade
Fuze Strawberry Red Tea
Mellow Yellow
Mellow Yellow Zero
Minute Maid Lemonade
Minute Maid Pink Lemonade
Minute Maid Orangeade
Minute Maid Pineapple Orange Juice
Minute Maid Fruit Punch (100% Juice)
Minute Maid 100% Orange Juice
Minute Maid 100% Apple Juice
Minute Maid Cranberry Apple Raspberry Juice
Minute Maid Cranberry Grape Raspberry Juice
Minute Maid Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
Minute Maid 100% Grape Juice
Minute Maid 100% Mixed Berry Juice
Minute Maid Enhanced Pomegranate Berry
Minute Maid Enhanced Mango Tropical
Minute Maid Enhanced Strawberry Kiwi
Powerade Fruit Punch
Powerade Mountain Berry Blast
Powerade Lemon Lime
Powerade Grape
Powerade Orange
Powerade Sour Melon
Powerade Strawberry Lemonade
Nestea Iced Tea Lemon
Nestea Red Pomagrate
Nestea Raspberry
Nestea Mango
Nestea Green Tea
Nestea Diet Green Tea
Nestea Lemonade Tea
Nestea Iced Tea Raspberry
Pibb Extra
Pibb Zero
Sprite
Sprite Zero
Sprite Green
Seagram's Ginger Ale
Seagram's Club Soda
Seagram's Tonic
Seagram's Diet Tonic
Seagram's Seltzer
Seagram's Diet Ginger Ale
Seagram's Raspberry Ginger Ale

rated:
The original CokeRewards topic can be found at http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/673406/?r=679144

rated:
No codes yet, waiting. Lurkers beware - post a message if you take it already.

EDIT: Updated QS to show 12/31/12 as expiry date for now.

rated:
9k6bhmv57hft0w

rated:
notlikeyou said:   9k6bhmv57hft0w

1st code in new thread RBM. Thanks.

rated:
second!

PB5XR7PFBX44VN
HJK9XPP5B050B9 (looks like a zero not an o but...)
KPRV9J97VNLVFB

rated:
mayorbarry said:   second!

PB5XR7PFBX44VN
HJK9XPP5B050B9 (looks like a zero not an o but...)
KPRV9J97VNLVFB

RBM, thanks mayorbarry!

rated:
third..

opf7m7wkp4xxmf
olpo64fb7kv95h
tnwxbfpfmb49kl

rated:
aids said:   third..

opf7m7wkp4xxmf
olpo64fb7kv95h
tnwxbfpfmb49kl

opf7m7wkp4xxmf & tnwxbfpfmb49kl RBM. Thanks aids.

rated:
2 12 packs of coke

N4NFJXTPXVP99L

B9TP4HXT649VWM

Enjoy

rated:
crombie said:   2 12 packs of coke

N4NFJXTPXVP99L

B9TP4HXT649VWM

Enjoy

woo hoo. RBM, I was 6 mins late. This must be a record.

rated:
7t09xkn57f6mk7
r9wwrjb0k9lnxp
pbr747b6lfvhfh

rated:
aids said:   7t09xkn57f6mk7
r9wwrjb0k9lnxp
pbr747b6lfvhfh

RNBM

rated:
4jn5h5wfjp450v

r64l74f95f9bp7

ph5rnvjxrnwjkk

00n9pj7tkf64f5

7r7wvph6mm4f7l

67tjn6jb94rv0r

5lxplnjkn045kk

n56bf464kk697l

n9vl4w69066kpb

tpmplflw9lpn5w

5nmvp9pk0lxwrh

b4m5n9jjbkvhnj

Enjoy guys...

rated:
aids said:   4jn5h5wfjp450v

r64l74f95f9bp7

ph5rnvjxrnwjkk

00n9pj7tkf64f5

7r7wvph6mm4f7l

67tjn6jb94rv0r

5lxplnjkn045kk

n56bf464kk697l

n9vl4w69066kpb

tpmplflw9lpn5w

5nmvp9pk0lxwrh

b4m5n9jjbkvhnj

Enjoy guys...

All RNBM. Thanks anyways aids.

rated:
aids said:   4jn5h5wfjp450v

r64l74f95f9bp7

ph5rnvjxrnwjkk

00n9pj7tkf64f5

7r7wvph6mm4f7l

67tjn6jb94rv0r

5lxplnjkn045kk

n56bf464kk697l

n9vl4w69066kpb

tpmplflw9lpn5w

5nmvp9pk0lxwrh

b4m5n9jjbkvhnj

Enjoy guys...

8 codes RBM. The rest RNBM. Thanks so much aids. Happy New Year everyone!

rated:
12 pack of coke

95LTT4U6WBWM4U

Enjoy

Happy New Year!

rated:
crombie said:   12 pack of coke

95LTT4U6WBWM4U

Enjoy

Happy New Year!

Thanks Crombie for your generousity and Happy New Year to everyone!

rated:
6NTBM70LJ7PF90

rated:
sassiebabi said:   6NTBM70LJ7PF90

lurker got it. RNBM

rated:
vwwbmtpmvnl5bv

7nj6j75lptxbjw

rated:
coPe24 said:   vwwbmtpmvnl5bv

7nj6j75lptxbjw

RBM. Thanks coPe24. Happy New Year!

rated:
YW! Here's another:

vmbh5v75n6r4xh

rated:
coPe24 said:   YW! Here's another:

vmbh5v75n6r4xh

RBM. Thanks again coPe24.

rated:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
5TWTJBM 4HJFPV4

rated:
Code taken already

rated:
MATTSONYA said:   HAPPY NEW YEAR!
5TWTJBM 4HJFPV4

RNBM

rated:
Log-in early on WEDNESDAYS for a new special offer.
If it doesn't catch your eye, search 'rewards' and hit 'new'.
Then run here and post it for the rest of us.

UPDATE for today's wed. deal:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1158341/

rated:
0bv0rh764w06hm

rated:
coPe24 said:   0bv0rh764w06hm

RBM. Thanks coPe24.

rated:
v9404kvb0k79l6

rated:
coPe24 said:   v9404kvb0k79l6

RBM. Thanks again coPe24.

rated:
12 pack of cans

9FFBXX9 SF7H5K5

The "S", the first character of the second group may be a "5". It was not printed perfectly. Enjoy.

rated:
grahamoddities said:   12 pack of cans

9FFBXX9 SF7H5K5

The "S", the first character of the second group may be a "5". It was not printed perfectly. Enjoy.

Error in code. Tried with both 5s & Ss.

rated:
something is wrong with the code
N0PK0B FTX0JBL
3pts i think if you can figure it out

rated:
FYI--MCR is offering a $5 TGI Friday's promo card every Friday this month for 175 points. But beware! The key word here is promo. At first glance, this may seem like a gift card, but it is my understanding that this is in a effect a coupon, meaning it cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts. I find that TGIF coupons are fairly easy to come by (local flyers, offers from the Stripes club, etc.), so I would never pay anything to get a coupon. To each his own, but I think this is a dumb offer on the part of MCR and TGIF.

rated:
gparkmoney said:   something is wrong with the code
N0PK0B FTX0JBL
3pts i think if you can figure it out

The problem is you are either missing a character or have 1 too many. Coke codes are either 12 or 14 characters.

rated:
hjk07rb450wwn7

rated:
coPe24 said:   hjk07rb450wwn7
Wow, it must be a slow day! Thanks, coPe24! RBM.

SpeedDragon

Skipping 4609 Messages...
rated:
rescobedo2 said:   DASANI Sparkling Free 12-Pack Coupon - 50 Points
  If this is true, I would redeem two of these offers. Then buy two at Shoprite/other participating stores (any flavor plus lime) and get $3 back via Ibotta.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345117
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014