RBM. Thanks pogocokecodes.

rated:
RHKP50NTBBPR64

rated:
snailping said:   RHKP50NTBBPR64

Error in code.

rated:
snailping said:   RHKP50NTBBPR64

Code is BHKP50NTBBPR64. RNBM. Thank you for sharing.

rated:
OK here is another one of my 3 POINTER POWERADE cap code
9PN46JP559FWBP

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   OK here is another one of my 3 POINTER POWERADE cap code
9PN46JP559FWBP

RBM. Thanks pogocokecodes.

rated:
Something is wrong with this code: TFFTW49R6LNWF4
It's yours if you can figure it out... it's either 10 or 20 points.

rated:
gparkmoney said:   Something is wrong with this code: TFFTW49R6LNWF4
It's yours if you can figure it out... it's either 10 or 20 points.

Was TFPTW49R6LNWF4 & a 10 pointer. Thanks gparkmoney.

rated:
PVKPVOH

K74R9RH

rated:
chino49 said:   PVKPVOH

K74R9RH

RBM. Thanks chino49

rated:
FORNBBM

BMTJFPF

rated:
chino49 said:   FORNBBM

BMTJFPF

RNBM

rated:
Why do people who say RNBM get Red? They are doing us a FAVOR by saying the code has been redeemed, so we don't have to waste our time trying it. I just don't get it... Play2Today, aphil1969, Rupert61, and yoregano are the biggest offenders. They are lurkers, who don't even post in here. And now I'm sure I'll get Red, just for pointing this out. Seriously though, people in here need to chill...

rated:
F45B79NJN7NV6L
7KPXRMFR9T600F

rated:
muddflap said:   F45B79NJN7NV6L
7KPXRMFR9T600F

I was fast, but not fast enough. RNBM. Here comes the Red, from the lurkers...

rated:
kenbenobi said:   muddflap said:   F45B79NJN7NV6L
7KPXRMFR9T600F

You got green... surprised? Not me...

here's the difference. You posted RNBM 2 minutes after the original post. In other words, when the information was actually useful and kept someone from wasting their time. After 5-10 minutes at the most, you can be certain that a code has already been redeemed and people who post RNBM way after the fact often get red because of that. Many people are subscribed to this topic and get e-mail alerts when anyone posts anything, so having a RNBM post that is NOT considered useful just creates e-mail alerts and gets people's hopes up that there might have been a new code posted.

rated:
OJ6XWFW9RM97H5

rated:
mayorbarry said:   OJ6XWFW9RM97H5

RNBM

rated:
laxangel said:   kenbenobi said:   muddflap said:   F45B79NJN7NV6L
7KPXRMFR9T600F

You got green... surprised? Not me...

here's the difference. You posted RNBM 2 minutes after the original post. In other words, when the information was actually useful and kept someone from wasting their time. After 5-10 minutes at the most, you can be certain that a code has already been redeemed and people who post RNBM way after the fact often get red because of that. Many people are subscribed to this topic and get e-mail alerts when anyone posts anything, so having a RNBM post that is NOT considered useful just creates e-mail alerts and gets people's hopes up that there might have been a new code posted.

It's not Green anymore... If people choose to subscribe to this thread so they can snatch up codes quickly, then they should EXPECT to get some posts they don't want. That is their choice. If getting a notification which isn't a code bothers them, then they should UNSUBSCRIBE. Giving somebody RED who is trying to HELP people out is ridiculous. And not posting when they have USED a code is even more ridiculous.

ATTN LURKERS! IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO POST RNBM, THEN WHY DON'T YOU POST WHEN YOU USE A CODE (and perhaps even a THANK YOU to the person who posted the code)! THEN YOU WON'T EVER SEE RNBM POSTED!!!

rated:
HP9WTJJ RLP76JR

rated:
kenbenobi said:   HP9WTJJ RLP76JR

RNBM

rated:
Coke reward points FROM 12 Packs of zero calorie coke
Not ..sure if I'm doing this right since its my 1st time

7H09THF 5HMHLLJ
RTNN0HT U59UFRO THE U's could be V's
BA5K A9OJ TR40
5UJU AJKJ LMWH THE U's could be V's

rated:
7K09THF 5HMHLLJ has an error in code

The other three RBM

Thank you very much chrisbryanmom!

rated:
FROM 12 PKS CLASSIC COKE:
FBJLMW WX5FF9
5NV5XJK T7NKNPP
5ABH RKTB BNBF
BHB7N66 NWK0WFN
FFMH M5KW AK7A
TTKLAF 9BXFTL
PH9X 7JF9 WARA

rated:
FROM NESTEA ICE TEA 12 pK:
4PORP9 UF57RF

rated:
chrisbryanmom said:   FROM 12 PKS CLASSIC COKE:
FBJLMW WX5FF9
5NV5XJK T7NKNPP
5ABH RKTB BNBF
BHB7N66 NWK0WFN
FFMH M5KW AK7A
TTKLAF 9BXFTL
PH9X 7JF9 WARA

RNBM - Lurkers got them.

rated:
chrisbryanmom said:   FROM NESTEA ICE TEA 12 pK:
4PORP9 UF57RF

Same lurkers

rated:
From ginger ale 12 pks:
RXNTTNO H6N5XFK
65UKO5M 79NRUK5
PT66L7R 5HKOBT4

rated:
chrisbryanmom said:   From ginger ale 12 pks:
RXNTTNO H6N5XFK
65UKO5M 79NRUK5
PT66L7R 5HKOBT4

RBM. Thanks chrisbryanmom

rated:
Thanks for posting samswift1, I was just about to post about the $%$^%^% lurkers again.

rated:
Penny34 said:   7K09THF 5HMHLLJ has an error in code

The other three RBM

Thank you very much chrisbryanmom!

Correct code is 7H09THF5HMHLLJ, but RNBM. Thanks for offering it.

rated:
We are now celebrating the 100years of coke here in our country. Recently, they give free coke for everyone. That's so enjoyable day! Have a nice day!!

rated:
how does the double points on diet coke women's heart health work cannot read small print on coke reward site.

rated:
how does the double points on diet coke women's heart health work cannot read small print on coke reward site.

rated:
vbnm5fp75hmpv5

rated:
snailping said:   vbnm5fp75hmpv5

RNBM

rated:
Are the Blockbuster codes you get for redeeming 25 points, good only at the brick and mortar stores or can you use the code in the Blockbuster kiosks?

rated:
Why are these codes posted here because you can't use them at mycokerewards.com...it always says "code has already been used".

I don't see the point of this forum or how to use these point codes if they work???

rated:
There's something wrong with this code: 7K6PHRTFXV0TK7
Yours if you can figure it out
10 pointer

rated:
There's something wrong with these codes:
4M7TL9JT0H4KKR
V7XB0MWNMLWJ9
Yours if you can figure it out
3 pointers

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 123 4 5118
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.