• filter:
  • 168 69 707172119
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
yoregano said:   Penny34 said:   yoregano said:   Penny34 said:   This debate is pointless. I hope the mods can make a new thread for discussions, games and the giveaway of codes for MCR as this one really isn't working anymore. I appreciate cwarr and all the others who have generously offered us all codes. It's sad that a few extra emails can turn a positive into a negative.
Aw, I was with you until that last sentence.

This thread has the most sophomoric melodrama of any thread I follow on FW. If one really wants to be honest and critical, very few of the posts in the thread are helpful. Codes are only worthwhile to the first person who uses them. There has always been—especially lately—lots of of inane chatter: back and forth conversation, people announcing to check their PMs (just send the PM, why announce it to everyone?), etc. Plenty of irony, too, with people talking about the complainers who ruin it and never contribute anything, when they in turn aren't really offering anything useful either. There is no rule that says one has to contribute—whatever that means—to be allowed to have an opinion.Posting RNBM may or may not bother one, but it has been pretty clearly demonstrated that it isn't very helpful, and it is downright nonsensical when it's posted hours after a code was posted. I recall a while back someone complaining of poor "ethics" because of RNBM posts getting red. Ethics? What a ridiculous misuse of that word!

It's fine and generous for people to post codes here, certainly nothing wrong with it. But when they mysteriously stop (I'm still not sure what Cwarr's issue/concern is, that was never clearly explained), why jump to conclusions about why they did stop? And if it was because of something(s) that got posted, oh well. Welcome to the internet.

Regardless, nothing that gets posted here is that big of a deal. It's just an internet forum where people are hoping to score some codes with an actual value of a few cents.

I hope people realize that the truly beneficial posts—those that offer useful info for everyone, like contests, bonus offers, and such—are pretty few and far between. Given all the other things that get posted regularly, expect plenty of reds and greens from the factions that support differing viewpoints. And please, also realize how little it really should matter.

A post full of insults, that's not sophomoric at all. I agree that there are a lot of unneeded posts. I also think that it's difficult to have a thread like this and never discuss anything. When I first came to this site I wasn't aware that codes were used so fast, so the RNBMs that were posted hours later were useful to me, as I'm sure they are to other newbies. I didn't jump to any conclusions about why cwarr stopped giving codes. My last sentence was referring to another post. As for the realize how little it really should matter, that was kinda my point (a few extra emails). I don't subscribe to this topic because I find that by the time I get the email it's too late to use a code, and I check the site regularly. This is what I don't understand, if people are so upset about getting extra emails from this forum why not just unsubscribe. The same people who have a problem with it are checking the site regularly to give posts red. Which means there is no need to get an email in the first place. We all keep going in circles about this. I just think it's time for a discussion thread for MCR.

I was responding to your post, but my whole discussion was not directed at you. Just my perspective on the whole thread. I don't know what you mean by a "post full of insults." Again, I'm just talking about the ongoing trend in this thread. There's a lot of nonsense. I'm all for reasonable discussion, too, but repetitive posts and back and forth chatter aren't discussion.

and, as is mine, your post is a good example of something that could be said in a PM

rated:
I never really say much, I kinda just follow this form from time to time to see if I can ever catch a few extra codes. Not that that ever happens but, Little notes about extra bonus coked never hurt anyone and certainly Im sure everyone has used them from time to time. It just a shame that some of people that also associate with this site cant cant make this as fun and enjoyable for the rest of us. As Im sure all of your mothers have said at one point or another, if you dont like it, please see your way out the door. People here are doing you a favor and only trying to help you out weather it be a game or just flat out giving you the code. If your not quick enough, keep trying or just take the 5$ and go buy a 12 pack or $1.50 and get a 20oz please. We are adults here no need to fight over something so silly

rated:
Absolutely! I agree with you. If you don't like it here - take your toys and go home.

rated:
Here's a Powerade cap to get us back on track:

9N5FMVL95MLTR4

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   Here's a Powerade cap to get us back on track:

9N5FMVL95MLTR4

RNBM. Thanks anyways AtomicTaco & for bringing things back on track.

rated:
here are 3 points from a minute maid:

695WKR9LRFJ4NJ

rated:
iamthejosh said:   here are 3 points from a minute maid:

695WKR9LRFJ4NJ

ABL

rated:
Geez it's frustrating when people snag a code and don't reply that they redeemed it. So here is another minute maid code:

T9JNM605BWOLH9

and check your pm mungo i'm going to send you one.

rated:
iamthejosh said:   Geez it's frustrating when people snag a code and don't reply that they redeemed it. So here is another minute maid code:

T9JNM605BWOLH9

RNBM. Thanks iamthejosh! Yes folks. Common courtesy to say thanks when people give you something.

rated:
Mungo said:   iamthejosh said:   Geez it's frustrating when people snag a code and don't reply that they redeemed it. So here is another minute maid code:

T9JNM605BWOLH9

RNBM. Thanks iamthejosh! Yes folks. Common courtesy to say thanks when people give you something.

LOL Common courtesy? I've heard of that MANY years ago. Seems like a thing of the past. Hmmm.... I seem to remember my parents saying the same thing. Huh how 'bout that?

rated:
nevermind....

rated:
nickininja said:   does anyone have one free code so that i can enter 5 today? i have 4.... nicki98195@yahoo.com thank you in advance!!!

Quick Summary said:
Q: Can I just ask to have codes Private Messaged (PM'd) to me?
A: No. This thread is not meant for code begging. Wait until somebody offers in the general thread, and then PM him/her directly. This thread is mainly for posting free codes, revealing new information about the program or asking questions that have NEVER been asked before. See below how to search the thread for answers to questions that have been asked many times before.

I know you asked to have it e-mailed, not PM'd but putting your e-mail out there for someone to add to their favorite SPAM lists is just dumb!

rated:
TAZ420 said:   nickininja said:   does anyone have one free code so that i can enter 5 today? i have 4.... nicki98195@yahoo.com thank you in advance!!!

Quick Summary said: Q: Can I just ask to have codes Private Messaged (PM'd) to me? A: No. This thread is not meant for code begging. Wait until somebody offers in the general thread, and then PM him/her directly. This thread is mainly for posting free codes, revealing new information about the program or asking questions that have NEVER been asked before. See below how to search the thread for answers to questions that have been asked many times before.

I know you asked to have it e-mailed, not PM'd but putting your e-mail out there for someone to add to their favorite SPAM lists is just dumb!

goodness. Glad we have you here to police us! I mean, what WOULD the mods do without your assistance!

rated:
GOOD thing i went and took my trash off. in one of the trash cans beside the cardboard bin was a DASANI water wrapper with the coke code still on it YEAHHH
OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level now

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   GOOD thing i went and took my trash off. in one of the trash cans beside the cardboard bin was a DASANI water wrapper with the coke code still on it YEAHHH
OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level now

How old are you kid ?

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level nowAnd what does this have to do with Coke?

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   pogocokecodes said:   OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level nowAnd what does this have to do with Coke?
Nothing, but 75% of the posts here likewise have little relevance. But hopefully everyone is still having FUN!

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   pogocokecodes said:   OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level nowAnd what does this have to do with Coke?

and what does YOUR post have to do with Coke?

rated:
yoregano said:   AtomicTaco said:   pogocokecodes said:   OHH and too in my schooling i got to a HIGHER level in the reading part woo hoo and i am on the pre GED level nowAnd what does this have to do with Coke?
Nothing, but 75% of the posts here likewise have little relevance. But hopefully everyone is still having FUN!

just as your's has no relevance at all...and no I would say everyone is not having fun; after all some people aren't being paid attention to and when they don't get the attention they feel they deserve they run off and start copying and pasting like the kindergarteners they are.

rated:
TAZ420 said:   according to the Mods...

There is nothing in the thread to note this is only a place for codes and not discussions, so I don't see an issue.

So talk, complain, bitch, cry, play games, give codes, don't give thanks for codes...whatever

so you DID go whining to the mods because no one paid attention to your post!!

rated:
Good to see your still around cwarr! This forum has gone back down the drain again without your posts... Although there were a few members that posted useful posts...

rated:
As an update:

Those playing the March Madness contact with Coke Zero, all of the teams have been given away. So when you enter your Coke Zero codes you won't get a team. Also the t-shirts are sold out until they replenish them.

Very popular contest to say the least.

cwarr thanks for doing what you do in this thread. A class act.

rated:
and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

-lrfj-h-h9lhxf (it's a whole lotta nothing)
hth--7lw9fr9p7 (not an LVN or a nurse's aide)
pbwrf4--rx409j (my state!)

rated:
cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

Thanks cwarr! I got the 2nd one (rn).

rated:
cwarr said:   TAZ420 said:   according to the Mods...

There is nothing in the thread to note this is only a place for codes and not discussions, so I don't see an issue.

So talk, complain, bitch, cry, play games, give codes, don't give thanks for codes...whatever

so you DID go whining to the mods because no one paid attention to your post!!

I simply asked their opinion on the way the thread has gone.
I could copy and paste what I "quoted" before or you can re-read it yourself

rated:

Thanks for sharing. I can't figure out the clues for 1 & 3. Lol.

rated:
Thanks cwarr for bringing this board back!
A tad late for the start of the fun but hopefully not too late for end.
We missed you cwarr!!!

rated:

Yes I agree. Thanks for bring things back on track! No mod will notify you of doing anything wrong because you did NOTHING wrong.

Can we get a hint on the 1st & 3rd? I still can not figure them out.

rated:

Took me a few tries but I got the third one. Thanks cwarr!

rated:

3rd one is RNBM.

rated:
Penny34 said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

njfw said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

3rd one is RNBM.

Just curious, what was it?

rated:
Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

It was Tx

rated:
Penny34 said:   Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

It was Tx

Thanks Penny34. I tried TX but it didn't work for me. Maybe it was because of too many invalid tries already. LOL...

rated:
You're welcome. Did anyone figure out the first one?

rated:
Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

It was Tx

Thanks Penny34. I tried TX but it didn't work for me. Maybe it was because of too many invalid tries already. LOL...

I am pretty close to too many invalid entires.
How many are you allowed per week, I think I read 20?
Thanks!

rated:
alanmax said:   Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   Mungo said:   Penny34 said:   cwarr said:   and! since no MOD spanked my hand...here's some more codes!

It was Tx

I am pretty close to too many invalid entires.
How many are you allowed per week, I think I read 20?
Thanks!

It's actually 20 per day & it resets @ midnight Eastern time.

rated:
Nice, thanks Mungo!

rated:
Just a suggestion to try and limit the size/length of some of the posts, it probably isn't necessary to use the quote feature unless there are multiple topics being discussed at the same time. Otherwise, just a normal reply or quick reply should be understood without having to quote a lot of previous messages which can grow into rather large/long posts fairly quickly.

rated:
I've got a 10 pointer I can't figure out. You're welcome to it if you can figure it out.

F4?7(K or R)70R4J9B69

The first ? is blurred on the left side but looks like an X or K... but I tried both.
I was pretty sure the second ? was a K but when I look closely it could be R.

Good luck, I know most people can't be bothered but there are a few detectives out there that I know can get the points.

rated:
The ? spaces are no combination of X, K, and R. All 9 possible combinations yeilded "error in the code you entered."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 168 69 707172119
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014