• filter:
  • 171 72 737475123
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was playing the Cinco De Mayo Instant win game and my chip got stuck!!

rated:
jwengerd said:   I was playing the Cinco De Mayo Instant win game and my chip got stuck!!

Well, what happened?

rated:
New message for the codes: Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help.

rated:
@FREAKSFORUM, seems as though you need to wait for about 24 hours from when you were entered that code before. I just started my second round, and it seems to work.

rated:
All is good MPython - 5 codes entered. Got 0 points but once 12 packs are entered the bonus should show up.

rated:
jwengerd said:   32 oz Powerades are on sale for 88 cents each at Family Dollar. Limit 4.68¢ at Winco, no limit.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6782/20130403212529.jpg

rated:
Coke is having a lot of errors on this chip instant win game, I have seen several people posting screen shots where the chip is going in bowl and not getting a winning message.

rated:
4LJWOHV5M(5+2)45NV

VV(5+4)KJRNX75F564

(3+3)R9R9(2+3)XW9W5WBB

Good Luck!!!

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   4LJWOHV5M(5+2)45NV

VV(5+4)KJRNX75F564

(3+3)R9R9(2+3)XW9W5WBB

Good Luck!!!

RNBM

rated:
Still a problem with Mission Chip game 10:30 PM EST. Entered my 5 codes, received all my points, but game did not work. Did not load chip or sliding bar.

rated:
upsfeeder88 said:   Still a problem with Mission Chip game 10:30 PM EST. Entered my 5 codes, received all my points, but game did not work. Did not load chip or sliding bar.

I had the same problem

rated:
It's likely that they are working to fix it due to the errors.

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   It's likely that they are working to fix it due to the errors.But make sure you report it. They won't fix an error they don't know about.

rated:
I have tried everything and cannot get this one in.

My friend sent it to me in an email, and he isn't used to reading the flaps.

So, I give up - someone else can use it, assuming you figure it out.

KO44KWFJXHO7V6

rated:
upsfeeder88 said:   Still a problem with Mission Chip game 10:30 PM EST. Entered my 5 codes, received all my points, but game did not work. Did not load chip or sliding bar.

still not working
Twice the other day I won but didn't win
Still putting my 5 free daily entries in

rated:
jcrash said:   I have tried everything and cannot get this one in.

KO44KWFJXHO7V6

WHY NOT POST IT RIGHT SO ANYONE CAN REEDEM IT WITH NO NO NO ERRORS.

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   jcrash said:   I have tried everything and cannot get this one in.

KO44KWFJXHO7V6
Why not post it right so anyone can reedem it with no no no errors.
Did you read any part of the post besides the code?

rated:
WELL I AM SAYING EVERY TIME POSTS THEM MY COKE REWARDS THE "RIGHT" WAY OR DO NOT POSTS THEM AT ALL WITH THEM ERRORS

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   WELL I AM SAYING EVERY TIME POSTS THEM MY COKE REWARDS THE "RIGHT" WAY OR DO NOT POSTS THEM AT ALL WITH THEM ERRORS

Get your keyboard fixed, then we'll spoon feed you good codes...

rated:
1 out of 3 UPC codes worked for me. The 3rd one, and I live in Texas.

rated:
here are a few more mission codes in case the three that were posted arent working for you
073731082027 Mission Tortilla Triangles
073731008607 Mission Dip – Cheddar Cheese
073731008690 Mission Mild Chunky Salsa
073731009543 Mission Salsa – Medium Chunky
073731009789 Mission Dip – Guacamole with Garden Vegetables

rated:
I believe that I have successfully won the American Idol instant win game. But, does anyone know exactly what the winning prize is for luckily registering 3 Coca-Cola images on the slot machine reel?? I have been playing so many contest on this site I just play daily and until I max out my allotment of free entries. Also, thanks to everyone for sharing such valuable information between MCR members here on this site.

rated:
for the mission chip promo, anyone know if caffeine free coke (not diet coke) works for the 10 pt bonus? thx

rated:
zjts said:   for the mission chip promo, anyone know if caffeine free coke (not diet coke) works for the 10 pt bonus? thx

Red and white only according to what I've read.

rated:
Leonardus said:   I believe that I have successfully won the American Idol instant win game. But, does anyone know exactly what the winning prize is for luckily registering 3 Coca-Cola images on the slot machine reel?? I have been playing so many contest on this site I just play daily and until I max out my allotment of free entries. Also, thanks to everyone for sharing such valuable information between MCR members here on this site.

WOW! Maybe you won a 5x7 photo of Ryan Seacrest!!

Prizes:

2 GRAND PRIZES (AWARDED BETWEEN 1/16/13 AND 4/30/13): A trip package for 2 to Los Angeles, CA for the American Idol Finale Shows, tentatively scheduled for May 2013, but subject to change (the "Finale") consisting of round trip, Coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Finale (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel and between hotel and Finale; and a $250 gift card that may be used for spending money. Winner and guest must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, and surrounding the Finale, or forfeit the prize. All travelers must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if Finale or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 10 years old, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian, and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. In the event production of AMERICAN IDOL is cancelled or postponed, the ticket portion of the prizing may be cancelled without substitution or compensation therefor. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold to or used by any person(s) other than the winner and the winner’s designated guest. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,700. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.

127 FIRST PRIZES (1/DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD): An American Idol Viewing Pack, consisting of a popcorn bowl and American Idol blanket. ARV: $69.

200 SECOND PRIZES (AWARDED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD): A 5x7 photo, autographed by Ryan Seacrest, of either Ryan Seacrest alone or Ryan Seacrest and the American Idol judges. The photo awarded will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $20.

3,175 THIRD PRIZES (25/DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD): A Coca Cola American Idol Cup. ARV: $8.

635 FOURTH PRIZES (5/DAY DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD): A coupon valid for a free fridge pack of Coca Cola beverages. ARV: $4.99.

rated:
zjts said:   for the mission chip promo, anyone know if caffeine free coke (not diet coke) works for the 10 pt bonus? thx

5b. Participating Coca Cola products include Coca Cola 16 oz, 20 oz, 1.25L, 2L, 12 pk, 20 pk, 24 pk, 32 pk.

rated:
GOOD THING I WENT AND TOOK MY TRASH OFF, ONCE AGAIN IN THE CARDBOARD BIN WAS ANOTHER 12 PACK COKE ZERO COKE CODE. YEAHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   GOOD THING I WENT AND TOOK MY TRASH OFF, ONCE AGAIN IN THE CARDBOARD BIN WAS ANOTHER 12 PACK COKE ZERO COKE CODE. YEAHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just wondering, if it's your own trash wouldn't you already know BEFORE you threw it away? If it's someone else's trash then I can understand finding something.

rated:
well i saw it in the cardboard bin and no i did not putt it there it was in there so i took that 12 pack coke zero coke code. even though i get plenty of them from 11 people i know from my family and friends i know. lol

rated:
someone did post a picture with the coke code showing on the e bay butt someone did already used that 2 of them 12 pack coke codes GRRRRRRR

rated:
Please, let's not entice this guy to post anymore than he already does for no reason. Like he said, he already has twice as many codes than he can use, yet he feels the need to post about finding one, or not being able to use one that was posted here.

rated:
For the Mission Promo, clarification please "Red & White Only"

rated:
WOO HOO I GOT ME 3 MORE CAP COKE CODES I DID FIND ON ANOTHER WEB SITE.

rated:
Dude, nobody wants to get posts from you about codes you found or didn't get, and maybe since you already have twice as many codes as you can use, you should let other people have the codes you are taking, that you don't need.

rated:
WEIRD in this coke code i did use has the word RAT in it in this code. 6K9NAF7MJRAT

rated:
pogocokecodes said:   someone did post a picture with the coke code showing on the e bay butt someone did already used that 2 of them 12 pack coke codes GRRRRRRR

What did the person expect! If the code is showing people will use it. Plus you're not allowed to sell them on eBay.

Take this as friendly advice. But only has 1 T.

rated:
I have a gift for non lurkers (members)... PM me for 4 free cap codes. The first five to do so will get them. I have done this before and will continue to do it as long as someone can use the codes. Enjoy.

rated:
The codes are gone and congrats to the PM'ers and please enjoy.

rated:
Thanks Bubbadaeus!!!

rated:
Likewise. Thanks for the codes Bubbadaeus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 171 72 737475123
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014