• filter:
  • 184 85 868788118
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just entered the code from a known Powerade cap and it did not double

rated:
Worked for me -- got 6 points for every cap entered. Been saving mine for a while hoping they would double this summer!!!

rated:
Have Minute Maid caps doubled today for anyone?

rated:
zjts said:   Have Minute Maid caps doubled today for anyone?I just entered another cap which I thought was from Powerade but instead appears to be from Minute Maid and it did not double. I don't know where I got two MM caps, but that must've been what I did earlier this morning. Two other large black caps doubled, and I'm 90% certain those were Powerade.

rated:
Look on the top of the cap! If it's Minute Maid it should say "Minute Maid". If it's a Powerade cap it should say "Powerade" or have the powerade logo.

rated:
If you have not signed up for the My Coke Southwest Rapid rewards 60 point offer, I have an extra code. I must have signed up twice, but it's only one code per account.

60 points, but you will have to work for it. Have fun and good luck!

4_ _ KN6_ _ _ _ 669H

1st set of two letters..... NFL Quarterback (initials) jailed for Dog Fighting?
2nd set of two letters..... Popular sandwich made with Jelly?
3rd set of two letters..... Common Abbreviation for a Pharmacy?

rated:
40 free MCR points if you sign up for Red Robin Royalty! You will be emailed a code (could take up to 24 hours).

Bonus: As a member of Red Robin Royalty you will get a free Burger on your birthday!

rated:
What's ABL?

rated:
lovelybones said:   What's ABL?
Applied By Lurker

rated:
I got all the way through the registration process and then they asked for my TELEPHONE number to verify if my information was legitimate. I'll pass on their 40 points rather than give my telephone number out.

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   I got all the way through the registration process and then they asked for my TELEPHONE number to verify if my information was legitimate. I'll pass on their 40 points rather than give my telephone number out.Use (202) 867-5309

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   FreevilleUSA said:   I got all the way through the registration process and then they asked for my TELEPHONE number to verify if my information was legitimate. I'll pass on their 40 points rather than give my telephone number out.Use (202) 867-5309

try using google voice...free phone number

rated:
Was I being called a lurker for posting a code here?

rated:
Oh well, here is another one up for grabs.
P9FH0B5WBHW0NN

rated:
lovelybones said:   Was I being called a lurker for posting a code here?
no the codes was applied by a lurker (used by a lurker )

rated:
lovelybones said:   Oh well, here is another one up for grabs.
P9FH0B5WBHW0NN

thanks RBM

rated:
Thanks any you are welcome too.

rated:
MEMBER SUMMARY said:
Q: I see RBM, RNBM, & ABL posted all the time in this thread. What do they mean?
A: RBM = Redeemed By Me; RNBM = Redeemed Not By Me; RBNM - Redeemed By Not Me; ABL = Already Been Lurked

rated:
Helpful to me.

rated:
TAZ420 said:   MEMBER SUMMARY said:
Q: I see RBM, RNBM, & ABL posted all the time in this thread. What do they mean?
A: RBM = Redeemed By Me; RNBM = Redeemed Not By Me; RBNM - Redeemed By Not Me; ABL = Already Been Lurked

thanks

rated:
Another one up for grabs.
HVTHLBXN4F5VK9

rated:
lovelybones said:   Another one up for grabs.
HVTHLBXN4F5VK9

ABL

rated:
what does already been lurked mean? x

rated:
sxcsammi3 said:   what does already been lurked mean?Somebody redeemed the code and didn't feel like it was necessary to announce that they did so.

With all the eyes on this forum: if the code was posted more than a couple minutes ago it has been redeemed.

rated:
I love to share sooooooo.......
FL754LM6HL0VVV
Please post when used.

rated:
lovelybones said:   I love to share sooooooo.......
FL754LM6HL0VVV
Please post when used.

RBM

rated:
NightEagle said:   lovelybones said:   I love to share sooooooo.......
FL754LM6HL0VVV
Please post when used.

RBM
Thank you for replying.

rated:
Anyone want to trade unused MCR Powerade cap codes for 10 or 20 pt Sprite or Dasnani 20pt flaps or any color small cap (some can be used both as 3pt caps on mycokerewards & also for texting in entries) at a 1:1 point ratio?

I realize this is not a trading thread & that the Powerade offers is valid til tomorrow. However, is there a different MCR trading thread? I thought that if someone had maxed out their code entries for the week & still had Powerade odes left, they might want to trade for caps that would in conjunction with texting offers. I do not have any regular coke flaps to trade (wish I did)

rated:
I thought trading is permitted under this thread based on the following FAQ:

Q: Is trading of codes permitted on this thread?

A: Yes, per the moderator team decision made 9/10/08; see "Moderator Comment" directly above. Your best approach is to state the number of points/caps/flaps you're looking to trade and then share your trade terms or request PMs with trade ideas. If you're looking for something other than coke codes in return, it may help to list some of the items that you would find desirable in your initial post.

rated:
45VPLM9MMM4FTW

Enjoy!

rated:
MassageByEd said:   45VPLM9MMM4FTW

Enjoy!

RBM THANKS

rated:
noooooooooo, no more Nike gift card?

rated:
It comes and goes, it will be back.

rated:
does anyone know when the WalMart meals bonus resets for the month? I entered codes on 5/14 through 5/17 for that deal. It's not doubling for me right now.

Here is the info for anyone who missed it:

Thank you for entering your WalMart meals UPC code. If you've already entered a participating MCR code within the same session, you've earned 10 MCR bonus points. If you haven't yet entered your participating PIN code, be sure to enter one now to receive your bonus points. Limit 3 redemptions per member per month. While supplies last. Offer begins 5/13/13 and ends 11/30/13.

rated:
i thougth i would move this up.

all WalMart codes one post, these are for caps. get 3 pts plus 10 per cap (limit 3 times per code per month until nov.)
0068113171535 (this one didnt give me any bonus)

12 pack
041100003324 this gets up a bonus of 10pts

Six Catagories can be unlocked using special codes for promotional offers and discounted rewards: thanks to martin

PASSTHECOKE (unlock Meals code)
SUMMERFUN (unlock Entertainment code)
IMOUTTAHERE (unlock Outdoor code)
RWETHEREYET (unlock Travel code)
PLAYBALL (unlock Sports code)
GRABATOWEL (unlock Waves code)
SUMMER (free Sweeps and Instant Wins entry)
SOMUCH2DO

rated:
new items in the summer cat. $5 brunswick cert for 63 pts
http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/5-brunswick-certificate/275...

rated:
You need to sign up using the link from MCR site to get the 40 points Red Robin sign up bonus. Your link is for regular sign up. TY though.
AtomicTaco said:   40 free MCR points if you sign up for Red Robin Royalty! You will be emailed a code (could take up to 24 hours).

Bonus: As a member of Red Robin Royalty you will get a free Burger on your birthday!

rated:
4J6T6B7 VL54MLT

rated:
mikejensen said:   4J6T6B7 VL54MLT

RNBM

rated:
thanks everyone

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 184 85 868788118
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014