• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
text

Where
What: open air market (mostly mom&pop shops selling new stuff; very few antique / collectible / flea market / swap meet stuff; for garage sale-ish swap meet stuff, go across the street)
When: Sat/Sun (mostly on sunny days only; many won't be open in the rain); Closed in Jul/Aug.
Misc

Parking is free. (IIRC, $2 for 'preferred parking')

Member Summary

OC Market Place (58.16kB)
Thanks onedew
Disclaimer

Is the swap meet across the street free admission?

How big is the coupon supposed to print? When I print the coupon out it is pretty small (smaller than the size of a dollar bill).

What is the regular admission price?

Thanks OP.

MrVietnam said:   Is the swap meet across the street free admission?

OCC Swap Meet is free admission/parking. (source (also in OP))

MrVietnam said:   How big is the coupon supposed to print? When I print the coupon out it is pretty small (smaller than the size of a dollar bill).

I used IE8 to download & Acrobat Reader 9 (v10 is current) to print. Can be printed horizontally (full page) or vertically (about 1/3 page).

MrVietnam said:   What is the regular admission price?

$2/person (12+ y.o.); free (11- y.o.) (source)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014