Free Silver Franklin Half Dollar

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get the "Good Luck" Franklin Half Dollar and the report Silver Unleashed.

Call 800-328-1860.

I saw this in the Investors Business Daily.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This never comes as for my experience.

alanmax said:   This never comes as for my experience.

but the junk mail will

Did you see the disclaimer? Offer expires 3/31/12 or if silver exceeds $60 an ounce. If silver exceeds $60/oz that means it doubles from here. If that happens, in a little more than 2 months, that's all the reason why someone should read their report. It shows that they really know what they're talking about.

I had my free silver Mercury dime come to me through Rosland Capital (heard the ad on the radio). That was about 2 years ago or so.

My silver half dollar just showed up today. 13 days after ordering. Awesome. It is definitely circulated, so it's not a collectors item or anything, but it is a real siver half dollar. No calls, no e-mail messages so far.

Thanks. Sounds like they're trying to carefully vet any internet call-ins FYI.

So this is legit?

I tried calling and was asked for the coupon.... said I had to mail in a coupon.

Do we need any coupon for ordering that

wasnt asked for any coupon all you need to know is whats in the very first post... if they said wheres the magazine i would just say i saw it at the doctors office. but they didnt and were very nice about it. this company recommends highly to invest in silver and i totally agree and hope to more. if you dont know why then you might not know about the hidden message that was originally in the wizard of oz ? it was manipulated when it was finally made into a movie... google it why dont you and good luck to all

received this the other day ... under 4 weeks thanks again !

thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.