Only available in iTunes for now, but others are in the works

iTunes Link

Info from Wash Post

Member Summary

Viggle App -
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I've also been having problems with logging in to Viggle tonight.

mstkl (Mar. 28, 2012 @ 9:59p) |

No issues for me tonight.

No idea why it's taking drkgodes so long to earn enough points for a GC. I can earn a $25 Be... (more)

Wineaux (Mar. 29, 2012 @ 12:52a) |

I came into this _really_ late, but I still see 50 pt and 35 pt ads, but they're more often 15. seems I can rewatch to e... (more)

tobyk (Mar. 29, 2012 @ 5:36a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ok, this app has some issues. Firstly, it has issues hearing the TV unless it is insanely loud, or you are sitting right by it. It doesn't seem to play well with home theatre systems. On the plus side though, you can watch the various trailers for 100 points over and over and over again. Turn the volume down and rack up points. There is also a looping issue with setting reminders for 10 points. As fast as you can keep tapping, you can get another 10 points. If someone were to spend a LOT of time with their iPhone connected to a charger, you probably could get a free Kindle, or a bunch of gift cards before they figure out what's going on and patch this issue. My hand is starting to cramp from tapping now... LOL

From the article: "...it would take three weeks of watching TV every night for three hours to earn enough for a latte at Starbucks..."

Except right now you can get that free latte in about an hour or two with the ability to rewatch the trailers and such an infinite number of times. I'm pushing 10K points right now. The $5 Amazon GC's for 4K points looks to be the best deal at the moment. I can easily see getting at least $100 in free Amazon GC's by Monday at this rate.

you have to manually replay the trailers?

Of course.

Delete

thanks but i don't want to download Itunes..i'll pass

Even if you don't abuse the system and just check in and watch videos once, you can earn very quickly. I already cashed in for a $5 Amazon card, and all I did was check in for 2 shows and watch videos on my phone (just once each).
Abuse of systems is why we can't have nice things.

I never got confirmation email. Yes, I checked the spam folder. I resent it and still nothing. I am trying to cash in my 4000 points for the Amazon GC but I cannot. Anybody else?

dtwill08 said:   thanks but i don't want to download Itunes..i'll pass

There are times I wish I could give 10 reds to a single post. What does downloading iTunes have to do with this. If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod you don't necessarily have to download that. Even if you do what is the big deal. Geez.

I signed up with my hotmail account and have trouble confirming via email. The confirmation emails sent to me keep turning up blank and I've sent in a support ticket for it.

Reply = "Hello,

Thanks for writing.

We are aware that there is an issue with email validation for certain email clients. We are working hard on a solution and expect to have it fixed as soon as possible. This is our #1 priority right now.

We appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Viggle Customer Support"

Problem is, there's no option to change the email address linked to your account, so I can't switch to yahoo or gmail. Has anyone else tried using yahoo/gmail and actually gotten confirmation or redeemed points?

Wineaux said:   Ok, this app has some issues. Firstly, it has issues hearing the TV unless it is insanely loud, or you are sitting right by it. It doesn't seem to play well with home theatre systems. On the plus side though, you can watch the various trailers for 100 points over and over and over again. Turn the volume down and rack up points. There is also a looping issue with setting reminders for 10 points. As fast as you can keep tapping, you can get another 10 points. If someone were to spend a LOT of time with their iPhone connected to a charger, you probably could get a free Kindle, or a bunch of gift cards before they figure out what's going on and patch this issue. My hand is starting to cramp from tapping now... LOL

How do get the looping issue with reminders?

I did have the same problem with hotmai. Sent them email got the same answer. Hope that will not take long.

same problem with Yahoo mail. they are aware and working on it.

I've redeemed 4 so far. The first two Amazon gcs emailed right away. The second two are MIA. I wonder if they realized how open to, uh, excessive use their system is.

I have a mail.com account and haven't received my confirmation email either. I've got over 12k points I want to cash out before the limited time offer on the Amazon GC's is gone.

same thing we need to find out why the heck we can't redeem for some reason.

I really enjoy the ease of the trivia questions, but it seems like for me, the Reality IQ questions, I'm always getting the same one every other time I play! To me, doing those gets points sometimes quicker as some of the trailers are pretty long. I haven't redeemed my points for the Amazon GC yet however.

Great App though so far!

hopes said:   same problem with Yahoo mail. they are aware and working on it.

My Yahoo mail acct was just confirmed and I successfully redeemed my first $5 Amazon GC from them. Hope that their confirmation for other email clients will be up and running soon!

Email address confirmed and 20,000 points redeemed. Now I'm waiting on the emails. Seriously, this was a really easy $25. I'll keep plugging away at it as long as the ride lasts. Planning on using all the codes to get new TV, as the one in the bedroom just died.

sigh....no emulator available....come on with the android version already

2 devices, $50 in GC's, about 5 hours invested so far although some of my recent points don't seem to be showing up in my account.

Needless to say I have every trivia question memorized.

Wineaux said:   Except right now you can get that free latte in about an hour or two with the ability to rewatch the trailers and such an infinite number of times. I'm pushing 10K points right now. The $5 Amazon GC's for 4K points looks to be the best deal at the moment. I can easily see getting at least $100 in free Amazon GC's by Monday at this rate.how do you get to watch the trailers?

Their server is obviously overwhelmed right now. It was taking up to 20 minutes for points to hit my account. They all do show up though. I'm only using 1 device, but I'm up to $35 in GC's now.

Seems like ads for points show up a LOT less right now.. either they're limiting it more or their servers are so bogged they can't throw them out at the same rate

There was some service like this a few years back that was browser based and folded, can't remember the name now, basically paid for watching ads.

Yes, I've noticed this morning that there are many fewer point opportunities as well. Checking into a show seems to have helped restart things a bit too. You might want to try that.

anyone else getting a server error message?

Seems to be working ok presently. I am up to $70 using 2 devices. I'd probably be up to $80 but I was busy helping another member get started and taking pictures of coupons.

All of those previews of shows on Bravo look extremely lame.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Seems to be working ok presently. I am up to $70 using 2 devices. I'd probably be up to $80 but I was busy helping another member get started and taking pictures of coupons.

All of those previews of shows on Bravo look extremely lame.

Thank you for letting me know, and the coupon pictures! Was it worth the missing out on $10?? lol

This is an awesome app! I've received $15 in Amazon gift cards since I started using Viggle yesterday. Truly amazing! It's really easy to rack up points too!

so how much has everyone made so far?

I'm a thousand points shy of $60 on a single device. Point opportunities are getting really slim as of late.

Wineaux said:   I'm a thousand points shy of $60 on a single device. Point opportunities are getting really slim as of late.

I agree. Some of the 100 point videos are down to 30 points and I have not had any trivia in the past few hours.

LetsGoMets1 said:   Wineaux said:   I'm a thousand points shy of $60 on a single device. Point opportunities are getting really slim as of late.

I agree. Some of the 100 point videos are down to 30 points and I have not had any trivia in the past few hours.

same - almost all ads are 30pts or gone now. party's over!

It was fun while it lasted! I only made out with $370 in Amazon gift cards since I started late in the game.

How many devices? $150 so far off just my phone for me. Still averaging 1k every 20min or so

edit: wrong number

Unbelievable. I had about 3700 points at around 6:00pm on both my devices and saw that the Amazon GC's were still available for 4000 points. Unfortunately there were no points to be had.

Right at 7:00 they must have added or refreshed all the videos and trivia and I got about 400 points on each.Went to cash in $10 in Amazon GC's and they were GONE !!!!! Now it is 28000 for a $20 GC. Fiddlesticks.

Skipping 30 Messages...
I came into this _really_ late, but I still see 50 pt and 35 pt ads, but they're more often 15. seems I can rewatch to earn more, but...

The first tag I did was Castle on Hulu Plus, and it got it first try. The second tag got the wrong show (just another ep of castle), but afterward kept saying there was perhaps too much background noise. No changes in the volume of the TV, the room, etc, so it's a pretty shoddy app (into_now got it just fine, first try).

Disappointing there. I'm looking forward to earning points watching Community and 30 Rock, though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014