• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.blockbusterexpress.com

Text message one of these words below to: 39777 on your cell phone and they’ll give you a promo code worth $3 valid on any dvd rentals. The code they send you is valid for 10 days.

VIRUS
GOSLING
BILLY
GERE
HUGH
JUSTIN
STEVE
SCARY
SETH
RACHEL
BASEBALL
CLOONEY
APES
DOLPHIN
FINAL
FARIS
TERROR
LAW
TAYLOR
ZOE
HOLMES
FIGHT
SHAW
SCOTT
GANG
SPACE

Member Summary

Blockbuster Express
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I have gotten 2 codes that said they were $1, but they weren't valid when I tried them on Hangover 2, as you said. I the... (more)

zdude (Feb. 13, 2012 @ 12:41p) |

APES returns a $1 code
Justin also returns a $1 code

I haven't used these yet

DOLPHIN
FINAL
FARIS
TERROR
TAYLOR
HOLMES
FIGHT
SHAW
S... (more)

jimates (Feb. 14, 2012 @ 1:13a) |

Blockbuster is selling to Redbox so their in stock policy will likely go away anyways.

jimates (Feb. 14, 2012 @ 1:15a) |

Apes & Justin returned $1 codes the rest returned codes for up to $3 off.
I used them all. You can use each one once from a phone number. After you use them all just change phones.

Here are more keywords gathered from old posts and reposts. I do not know if they will be for $1 or more.

ZOO
PITT
TERRI
JUDY
PARIS
HONOR
APPLE
STORM
HERO
CIRCUS
CAGE
FAN
FAST
MATER
BOSS
PILOT
RAND
JACK
FARM
REVENGE
TRAIN

My full list

ADAM
APPLE
BALA
BASEBALL
BILLY
BOOTS
BOSS
CAB
CAGE
CATHERINE
CHEF
CIRCUS
CLOONEY
DEPP
DOLPHIN
EDGAR
EMILIO
FAN
FARIS
FARM
FAST
FIGHT
FINAL
GANG
GERE
GOSLING
HENRY
HERO
HOLMES
HONOR
HOUGH
HUGH
HUGH
ITALY
JACK
JOEL
JUDY
KEIRA
KUMAR
LARRY
LAW
MAMA
MARTIN
MATER
NAOMI
OLSEN
PARIS
PERLMAN
PILOT
PITT
POLICE
RACHEL
RAND
REVENGE
SCARY
SCOTT
SETH
SHAW
SPACE
SPAIN
STEVE
STORM
TATUM
TAYLOR
TERRI
TERROR
TRAIN
Virus
WEDDING
ZOE
ZOO
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried "VIRUS" and "SPACE".

"Here is your BBX In-Stock Guarantee promo code: XXXXXX Up to $3 value. Expires in 10 days."

Thanks OP.

Sadly they removed my BB Express kiosk that was located near my home. There isn't another one within 20+ miles from me now.

worked like a charm, thanks OP!

Is there any online service that allows you to send and receive text messages for free and able to sent messages to these short numbers. I do not have text on my phone and use Google Voice for an occasional text message but as we all know GV don't send to short numbers.

You might try pinger.com/textfree/

I haven't used it a lot and don't know its limitations, but it's out there.

I will try thanks OP

Textfree doesn't work with SMS short codes (like the 39777 number for this promotion).
Anyone know if google voide or any other options work with short codes?

the1percent said:   I tried "VIRUS" and "SPACE".

"Here is your BBX In-Stock Guarantee promo code: XXXXXX Up to $3 value. Expires in 10 days."

Thanks OP.

Did you get a code for each text message that you sent? Or just one per phone number?

barbeque said:   the1percent said:   I tried "VIRUS" and "SPACE".

Thanks OP.

Did you get a code for each text message that you sent? Or just one per phone number?
I sent 3 times (the first 3) from the same number and got 3 different codes. Already used them.

jimates said:   barbeque said:   the1percent said:   I tried "VIRUS" and "SPACE".

Thanks OP.

I sent 3 times (the first 3) from the same number and got 3 different codes. Already used them.
Same here

TheNomad said:   Is there any online service that allows you to send and receive text messages for free and able to sent messages to these short numbers. I do not have text on my phone and use Google Voice for an occasional text message but as we all know GV don't send to short numbers.

Something like Telna might work if you have an old phone to put into service at $19/yr.:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1130399/

Thanks, OP!

texted SPACE and received $3 code. Then I sent APES and got a code for $1. I don't know if each phrase is worth a different amount or only the first one is for $3.

Textfree on my mobile phone does not work. It requires a valid mobile phone number to send text to.

Awsome!! Three-$3 codes so far. We will be watching movies all weekend!!
Thanks

Unfortunately, these codes are intended to be used as part of Blockbuster's in-stock guarantee program. In other words, one is only supposed to text for a free rental code if he tried to rent a guaranteed in-stock movie that was out of stock at a specific kiosk.

Blockbuster is not just giving out free $3.00 rental codes. Abuse of such programs as these means less and less companies will provide such "product guarantees" in the future.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Blockbuster ends its in-stock guarantee program shortly after being hit up by potentially millions of fraudulent codes requests. (I've seen this posted on many freebie sites.) Just saying...

I got multiple codes, but won't be able to use all of them in the 10 day span, so I have posted 3 below:

IVZJLO
CYVNIP
PZWZ6E

First come, first serve

mattclarkscoop said:   I got multiple codes, but won't be able to use all of them in the 10 day span, so I have posted 3 below:

IVZJLO
CYVNIP
PZWZ6E

First come, first serve

Thanks ivzjlo works for me!!!

Golightly said:   Unfortunately, these codes are intended to be used as part of Blockbuster's in-stock guarantee program. In other words, one is only supposed to text for a free rental code if he tried to rent a guaranteed in-stock movie that was out of stock at a specific kiosk.

Blockbuster is not just giving out free $3.00 rental codes. Abuse of such programs as these means less and less companies will provide such "product guarantees" in the future.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Blockbuster ends its in-stock guarantee program shortly after being hit up by potentially millions of fraudulent codes requests. (I've seen this posted on many freebie sites.) Just saying...

I'm afraid Golightly had it right. Tried to use QUEST today after In the Name of the King 2 was OOS at my local kiosk....nada. zip. zilch.

I got a code but it was only for $1

I got a bizarre experience... I got a code and tried it for Hangover 2 ($1 rate) and it didn't work on Wednesday. So i tried it again today and it didn't work, same code same movie. Then, 30 seconds later I tired Planet of the Apes and it worked!?!?! both movies are $1 rate, Hangover 2 is R rated, Apes PG-13, that's the only difference!

Thanks, OP.

Golightly said:   Unfortunately, these codes are intended to be used as part of Blockbuster's in-stock guarantee program. In other words, one is only supposed to text for a free rental code if he tried to rent a guaranteed in-stock movie that was out of stock at a specific kiosk.

i 100% agree but based on how many people will publicly admit to perjury to get in on a class action lawsuit or something to get a 20 buck check. there is no way anyone has a problem with doing this. most people on this site have very low/no morals at all...

palafox said:   I got a bizarre experience... I got a code and tried it for Hangover 2 ($1 rate) and it didn't work on Wednesday. So i tried it again today and it didn't work, same code same movie. Then, 30 seconds later I tired Planet of the Apes and it worked!?!?! both movies are $1 rate, Hangover 2 is R rated, Apes PG-13, that's the only difference!

I have gotten 2 codes that said they were $1, but they weren't valid when I tried them on Hangover 2, as you said. I then tried one on a $2 movie, and it showed up as a $2 discount promo code, so that rental was free.

I've tried numerous $3 codes to try to rent Hangover2, but they all say "invalid for this item" or something to that effect. I was hoping someone would know more about why the $1 codes are actually good for $2, and why no codes are good for Hangover2.

APES returns a $1 code
Justin also returns a $1 code

I haven't used these yet

DOLPHIN
FINAL
FARIS
TERROR
TAYLOR
HOLMES
FIGHT
SHAW
SCOTT
GANG

Blockbuster is selling to Redbox so their in stock policy will likely go away anyways.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014