Hulu Plus, 1-Month Free Trial

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found another Hulu Plus promo for 1 month - enjoy!

1-Month Trial of Hulu Plus

The promo is for new Roku owners, but they don't seem to verify that.

Member Summary

Hulu (13.44kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The new offer is 1 week free / $7.99 month

exm52626 (Sep. 24, 2012 @ 8:05a) |

After a bit more searching... I found another offer for one month free! It still seems to work. http://www.huluplus.com/... (more)

HuluGuru (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 11:33a) |

Still active. Thanks! I used it. Not sure I will stay a subscriber, though, I am not impressed with the quantity of c... (more)

roobah (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 10:38p) |

Credit card is required. (You can cancel before you are charged next month).

1-month link still working as of 9/3/2012.

why red?

Thanks

thanks

I used my PayPal account

Still works! THANKS

thank you.

The 1-month free trial still works. I was able to use it to upgrade my existing Hulu account. Thanks!!!

This link still works - thanks. I wanted to sign up for plus anyway, but why not get a free month first.

still works as of 6/12. I signed up yesterday and got a free month trial instead of the cheesy 1 week.

Worked for me today, 6/13/12. Thanks so much!

still worked! thank for this

worked great for me... thanks OP and also for bumping it again

Another good news for me! Thanks for sharing the information!

Nice find bump bump

Let me preface this with saying thank you to the OP for posting the deal. I want to share my experience with hulu with you. I'm not just being a troll here.

I tried their plus service and found it pretty crappy. Still a lot of ads and pretty limited content. Owned by a corporate bloc that can't stomach "no ads" despite charging you. It's like rape with lube, thanks but no thanks hulu! I cancelled same day.

Thanks, OP!

TheSpruceDeuce said:   Let me preface this with saying thank you to the OP for posting the deal. I want to share my experience with hulu with you. I'm not just being a troll here.

I tried their plus service and found it pretty crappy. Still a lot of ads and pretty limited content. Owned by a corporate bloc that can't stomach "no ads" despite charging you. It's like rape with lube, thanks but no thanks hulu! I cancelled same day.

Thanks for commenting on your experience! No offense taken.. The ads don't bother me but I'm still deciding on content. They have a lot of content but I sometimes struggle to find content I want. My biggest problem is FINDING and ADDING shows I want. I find their web site and Roku interface pretty bad in terms of searching and adding. (OTOH, I think Netflix and Amazon are great with these 2 issues).

Thank you OP!

thanks

Great news!!!!! Thanks for informing us.

free tv/movies all the time...no CC req.

http://www.1channel.ch/

1-Month Free Thanks Hulu Plus Nice To Watch Old TV Shows

I just found the Try one week free one.

1 Month free trial still works which is good because they FINALLY released the app today on the Apple TV!

NASALDRIP said:   free tv/movies all the time...no CC req.

http://www.1channel.ch/

no cc required but wayyyyy too many pop-ups goin on. My 12 year old son got a "f**k buddy" pop up while looking for an episode of Leverage. Not cool.

Still works as of 8/27/2012!!! Used PayPal to sign up.... Thanks for the info!

The new offer is 1 week free / $7.99 month

After a bit more searching... I found another offer for one month free! It still seems to work. http://www.huluplus.com/geico

Still active. Thanks! I used it. Not sure I will stay a subscriber, though, I am not impressed with the quantity of commercials Hulu delivers. (About 6-7 minutes worth of commercials during a 44-minute weekly TV show.) Advantage: They DO offer replays of current (this week) TV shows. Amazon Prime doesn't offer current season shows as a part of their subscription, but they also don't play any commercials. Hulu Plus shows load much faster than Amazon Prime, but Hulu Plus is more likely to buffer content, but Hulu Plus seems to offer more HD content than Amazon Prime. Why am I looking at Hulu Plus at all? I am looking for an alternative to Amazon Prime's obvious serious effort to exclude Android device access from their subscriptions in order to give preference to their Kindle Fire device.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014