• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Another L'Oreal code got my free coupon yesterday...Superior Preference RR04 (intense dark red) code 20V 12J402

thanks a lot!

1 - After signing into your Gold Rewards acct, click "enter your codes"
2 - After selecting your product and shade, be sure to select WalMart as the retailer
3 - Input the code from your box of hair color you purchased
4 - Once the code is put in, a pop-up will appear where you can then enter the bonus code (WMTLGR) for 1 extra credit.

bump for october

Qualified for my first Free box today cant wait to use this

Sounds good to me!!!!

You have reached your yearly code limit. See FAQs. ;(

Monday's golden perk for Nov. 5 is live - it's a free sample of Loreal Paris Colour Riche LeGloss.

Just sign in to your account and enter a code. Then you'll be given a chance to accept the perk.

Act fast, these may not last long!

thanks! got a lip gloss and a free box coupon coming.

Well, I have gotten my limit for the year(3 boxes)so I'll have to wait until 2013. I also still have a coupon which does not expire for a few months. Thanks, OP!

I'm not doing this, but I saw on a freebie blog that that today is Perk Monday, and below it what the perk is today.

" Todays Golden Monday Perk (12/3/12) is a FREE LOreal EverPure Sample! Simply enter a code from a L’Oréal Paris hair color product before the Perk is sold out and you will receive the offer − plus your usual Credit towards a FREE box of hair color."
“FREE Perk offer”

Just got my free coupon for hair color thank you for posting codes

i got the monday perk ( lip gloss ) which came late so they sent a shampoo + conditioner sample to about a week before. personally i think they spend far too much on the packaging to send these samples. the money would be better spent on the sample itself but just my opionion.

Now I can start all over again thanks for posting code I for one REALLY appreciate it

Good news, it looks like this will be continuing into next year. On the perk page it says, "Sold out. New perk Mon. 1/7/13."

http://rewards.lorealparisusa.com/perk

check your email for a $2 Off perk (plus enter codes for january)

Hoping this thread becomes a sticky again!

Got it in my email today, michelenj66!

Entered codes, and got a free sample of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment.

A quick warning for people like me who click without reading -

They now give you the option to trade 3 credits for a $3 coupon. I entered my 5th credit and I got a screen that had "$3 coupon" on one side and "free coupon" on the other.

I thought the $3 coupon was the perk, and chose it. Then I discovered I spent 3 credits for it, and can't get my free coupon! Totally my fault, but wanted to warn everyone.

lessalesa said:   A quick warning for people like me who click without reading -

They now give you the option to trade 3 credits for a $3 coupon. I entered my 5th credit and I got a screen that had "$3 coupon" on one side and "free coupon" on the other.

I thought the $3 coupon was the perk, and chose it. Then I discovered I spent 3 credits for it, and can't get my free coupon! Totally my fault, but wanted to warn everyone.

I saw the same message after I entered my codes. I ignored the coupon offer and just signed out. I hope when March comes there won't be an issue, because that's when I should be able to receive a free box of the coloring.

bump for a new month

Earned my free box yesterday and can't wait for my next one!

1 more code and I get a free box!!!

I just posted a thread for a contest in the Contests and Sweepstakes forum here, for a chance to win a new hair color product, odds of winning are very good. Thought I'd give you all a heads up. Please read details in OP.

new month bump. plus, check your emails for a Golden Monday Perk!

Free box of color coupon on the way!!!!!

Huh? LOL I just got April fooled! LOL

New code:

Feria #51 HDO42 (Brazilian Brown)

I received a coupon specificly for a free Healthy Look Creme Gloss hair color. It was a FB offer from about 6 weeks ago, but I cannot find the topic now! Anyway, it was a great offer!

FWIW, I believe all Feria hair color codes can be found on the bottom of the box (at least mine was). The next trip I make to the store for color, I'll write a few down and post to see if they're legit codes.

paychecktopaycheck said:   I received a coupon specificly for a free Healthy Look Creme Gloss hair color. It was a FB offer from about 6 weeks ago, but I cannot find the topic now! Anyway, it was a great offer!

I did too. If you use Savings Star, they have a $2 Cash Back on this, so you could make money if you buy this, and use your registered loyalty card during purchase.

The thread is here in the Contests and Sweepstakes forum, and I posted a link to the thread in this Rewards thread. You posted that you had won a box.

Sorry, double post.

kateykakes said:   New code:

Feria #51 HDO42 (Brazilian Brown)

Thanks! I added this to the wiki.

new month bump!

Thank you, for the reminder.

Thanks for the codes! 3 more to go for another free box.

june bump!

I won another free box coupon! Unfortunately, it's the last one I am entitled to on this offer but I am 2 boxes ahead, so it is great having free hair color for a couple of years!

Thanks Farside
Worked for me too......

This time of month again--thought I'd bump this up!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014