• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.facebook.com/FinishDishwashing?sk=app_17560428256298...

You don't have to give permission to post to wall and you don't have to invite friends in order to get the sample.

Member Summary

facebook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Finish® Quantum®
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
that was easy...thanks

ColoBB (Jun. 20, 2012 @ 10:08a) |

Good post.Thanks

beerung1 (Jun. 20, 2012 @ 1:50p) |

Dead for me. Redirects to facebook.com

acrocallenjr (Jun. 20, 2012 @ 2:35p) |

Posted around 2:00 pm EST 2/25 on Facebook: Finish Dishwashing said: Hi everyone, we are experiencing a lot of traffic to the sampling app causing it to load slowly. If you see a blank white page, an error or it times out on you, please try again. Also, you can PM us if you persistently cannot get it to work. We thank you for your patience and Joining the Finish® Revolution.

The app keeps looping after you click the sample button, just keep trying while surfing in other windows, it will load the submission form after several attempts.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Form was slow to load but managed to get in.

Easy Peasy , Thanks

Good post, thanks Bluefw.

The link to get to the submission form was locked in an endless loop. I had to keep clicking the "Get Sample" button before it finally loaded. People on FB are complaining about the same thing. Probably because the servers are overloaded, at least the app isn't crashing (yet!).

You have to spam your friends for a sample. Not worth it...Unlike

pettusta said:   You have to spam your friends for a sample. Not worth it...Unlike

Read the post. You can skip that step.

Bluefw said:   pettusta said:   You have to spam your friends for a sample. Not worth it...Unlike

Read the post. You can skip that step.

I don't think he can read, or else his comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. I posted a final giveaway that Sundown had for Omega 3 fish oils, They have had several of these since last Fall, and he claimed that it didn't belong in FS because it was a "Chance" to win, without even bothering to actually read the rules or the actual submission form, where the word "chance" doesn't even exist. Everybody who signed up previously, received the Sundown sample, including me. And another poster stated the same. And not only did your post state you don't need to send it to your friends, I didn't send the offer to anybody (because the ones I know either don't do FB or have a DW), and had no problem submitting, exactly like you said. I think this poster just likes to thread-crap, no one is forcing him to sign up for anything.

thanks

Got mine! Thank you!

Thanks. Useful sample

Got it, thanks!

Why get stuff that is bad for our health?? Has frangrance. Avoid it. Who
needs smells on their plates? These companies do not care about our health.

People wise up....

Jantastic, please stop posting in my threads. Go to a fragrance-free board and post there. Or spend all the time you post here complaining about things people post, where it is fruitless, to write to companies, which may make a difference.

And stop redding everyone in the post. You are trolling. Stop.

as the op suggested, i "liked" the company, chose ONLY ME as to who can view, got the sign-up page,
ignored the "step 2" (telling friends) and just clicked "step 3" (submit)
and got the thank-you page.
EASY

ty

Thanks! This is still working, they must be giving out a lot of samples.

Jastastic stfu lmao

iowahawkeye said:   as the op suggested, i "liked" the company, chose ONLY ME as to who can view, got the sign-up page,
ignored the "step 2" (telling friends) and just clicked "step 3" (submit)
and got the thank-you page.
EASY

Exactly my experience. Still active BTW.

got this today

mailboxfanatic1 said:   got this today

Me too. Package of two.

This is live again, and I already signed up last time but it let me submit my info. for another sample.

that was easy...thanks

Good post.Thanks

Dead for me. Redirects to facebook.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014