• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To celebrate Mother's Day

The code “LUVMOM” is valid for 1 FREE Mother's Day Card, including Free Shipping.

NOTE: This code will not be usable until 8am EST, 4/26

www.cardstore.com

Member Summary

Free Personalized Card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes. We got all of ours with even one being inexplicably shipped FedEx OVERNIGHT yesterday-- I guess because they just w... (more)

DeltaSigChi4 (May. 11, 2012 @ 8:54a) |

thanks Cardstore i receive mine

cflacks (May. 11, 2012 @ 2:26p) |

You can have us ship them back to you as boxed cards. For this option, you can leave your envelopes blank, or you can te... (more)

zjts (Jun. 09, 2012 @ 6:10a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you!

Since you can personalize these cards, you can choose from the Mother's Day stuff, but then remove whatever printing you don't want. It makes these more versatile and all occasion.

Thanks OP - snagged one for my wife.

More free stamps.

E

Thanks OP

Thanks! Easy process and easy sign-up--Much appreciated!

Thanks Far.

Thanks a lot !!

thanks a lot !!! it worked so well

Thanks, I ordered my Mother's day card for my mom
& mil.

Thanks OP.

I got that email also. Hate seeing all this Mother's Day stuff when it comes close to Mother's Day. My mother passed away 3 years ago and it sucks. I ordered a card for my mom anyway seeing as it was free, didn't have anyone else to get one for.

Ashley83 said:   I got that email also. Hate seeing all this Mother's Day stuff when it comes close to Mother's Day. My mother passed away 3 years ago and it sucks. I ordered a card for my mom anyway seeing as it was free, didn't have anyone else to get one for.
Yeah, we never thought it would really happen when we were younger. Actually, my mother is the only relative I still have. Leave it on her stone the next time you visit..

Thank you, that's awesome! Mom will love the photos of the grandkids!

thanks for a free mother's day card. I know she'll love it

Thanks, got a nice card!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU ! IT WORKED....

I love these kind of freebie posts...thanks OP for sharing.

Thank you!!! Worked for me...

STILL ACTIVE!!! KEEP ORDERING!!!

Thanks. OP

Thanks you.

never got it???

It is possible that your card was sent to another customer. Probably does not happen often, but I know for certain that it happened once, perhaps twice (since the original recipient never got their's either, it probably was a cross between orders). Although if you did not receive someone else's card(s), then perhaps you never got it.

Deal is dead now, btw.

E

THIS IS EXPIRED!

so did anyone else get theirs?

Yes. We got all of ours with even one being inexplicably shipped FedEx OVERNIGHT yesterday-- I guess because they just were able to fulfill the order on 9MAY and did not want the card to arrive late -- even though the order was placed back when the OP created the thread.

E

thanks Cardstore i receive mine

You can have us ship them back to you as boxed cards. For this option, you can leave your envelopes blank, or you can tell us how to prepare them. We can include the TO address, FROM address and a stamp.

with the luvmom promo, this option was totall free

was this totally free with the luvdad2 promo?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014