• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

crystal light
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

8,285 rewards left

6,570 rewards left. thank you

todays supply has run out

One per household...Got it

bogus

daml said:   bogus

its real ... they are just out for today.

thanks

zip1212 said:   daml said:   bogus

its real ... they are just out for today.

thanks

Completely real, I just did it myself. The game is kind of confusing, but once you get through it, samples are available. When I started it, it said 2k left.

Thanks!

Beware people, Use natural products. Always go with fresh. Stop adding chemicals to your body.
Go with water or fresh lemonade or fresh lime ade. Go natural and live longer.

Crystal Light = Diet Kool-Aid

Thanks for the tip tho!

thenomenclator said:   Crystal Light = Diet Kool-Aid

= Kraft Foods. the manufacturer of both. I used to drink Crystal Light, but the aspartame and excessive citric acid bothered me. I switched to 4C, which uses far less citric acid, and sucrolose instead of aspartame, so I'll leave my chance for a free sample for someone who isn't bothered by the aspartame and excessive citric acid.

To listen to how Jantastic puts it, you all might as well be drinking cyanide-laced Kool-Aid, aka Jim Jones. My reply to that is a line from the Wizard of Oz movie. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." Nobody is interested in unsolicited advice regarding products they purchase, use and/or consume.

Jantastic said:   Beware people, Use natural products. Always go with fresh. Stop adding chemicals to your body.
Go with water or fresh lemonade or fresh lime ade. Go natural and live longer.

Yes, but then my body won't be nearly as preserved when I do die...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014