Wmagazine - Rewardsgold 1 yr sub

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Wmagazine for a year. Just signed up my gf - this is a great fashion mag. Thanks Rewardsgold and FW! She'll love it.

Link

Member Summary

Wmagazine (27.60kB)
Thanks timsamson
Disclaimer

thanks if it weren't for free magazines and samples, i'd get no mail at all.

Thanks!

We just got our first issue of this mag from a previous free deal. It is nothing but ads. Even though it is free I am going to cancel the sub. to keep from hauling more mags to the recycle.

delete, double post

thought i was member but turns out i've been doing surveys,registering for magazines [ and saving points ] and recommending 'friends' but 'i', not a member,can't access pints,can't post comments on their website and have no way of knowing just how many points i have . i also joined a couple 'sites' to try to learn something abot 'all my effforts' but haven't checked e-mail. going to now [ like he said 'I'LL BE BACK' ].

Did you ever get the email to set up a password? Until that happens, you can't check your points. And for some reason, I've noticed that whenever these new offers pop up, the fact that I've claimed them doesn't seem to be linked with my RewardsGold account if I don't directly claim them from their store.

dickginty said:   thought i was member but turns out i've been doing surveys,registering for magazines [ and saving points ] and recommending 'friends' but 'i', not a member,can't access pints,can't post comments on their website and have no way of knowing just how many points i have . i also joined a couple 'sites' to try to learn something abot 'all my effforts' but haven't checked e-mail. going to now [ like he said 'I'LL BE BACK' ].

Turn off your Java Script. No problem. Not even a survey. Its under the Tools-Option menu on Firefox.

Good find....not often offered for free....big city fashions/arts. Thanks

My gf loves this mag. Lots of great ads and fash photos. Thank you.

Must have missed this when posted last month. Thanks for posting. For thr GF of course!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014