their site is going down a lot, so it might take a while to get through

Member Summary

Ruffies Scented Trash Bag
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
got 3 small bags

mailboxfanatic1 (Jun. 14, 2012 @ 10:10a) |

Received today, packaged like the bigger retail ones, in a clear bag with a twist tie. Came with a coupon. Mine was a "f... (more)

SweetClover (Jun. 14, 2012 @ 1:49p) |

Got 1 fresh linen scented bag today. Smells good. Going to store out-of-season clothes in it.

paychecktopaycheck (Jun. 14, 2012 @ 5:58p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Took a while but I finally got it. Thanks Farside.

Thought I found a direct link to the signup page
(by cutting and pasting)
but at submit, that goes to facebook instead of a confirmation page.

PLEASE put "facebook" or FB in titles like this.
tia

The site is up and working now. Thanks much!

Couldn't get through...

Yeah, I got scent to Facebook, too. Thanks, OP! At least got a garbage bag out of it.

Worked Fine For Me
Without Being Sent To Facebook
Thank You

Link worked fine.

Did not get sent to Facebook.

Gives me error while entering information on facebook at this site. Ofcourse I filled up email correctly

ERROR: The following form fields must be filled out correctly:
•A valid email is required

It took me a refresh to pass through, no Facebook spit...

GRACIAS y VERDE...

Thanks OP, for posting and sharing, that was easy.
Just like billetera I refreshed the page.

Once you submit the request form, if you get this message, "The server is temporarily overloaded with requests. Facebook users may request samples at http://www.facebook.com/ColorScents/app_179512552159305"

Refresh it and you will get a page saying, "Thank you for requesting your free Color Scents® sample and/or signing up for e-mail updates and special offers"

No need to access facebook.

@oneworkingmom - Can you pls share the link , which does not require facebook ?

It's the same one at the top of this thread. If it doesn't go the 1st time "refresh" the browser and rewrite the email address (keep repeating 'til it goes through...).

I got the same message ONEWORKINGMOM did, after reloading the page, I got the confirmation page.

Color Scents® said: Thank you for requesting your free Color Scents® sample and/or signing up for e-mail updates and special offers.

thank you

I read the title and my first thought was "What do ruffies smell like, and how would that work? Do I need to stick her head in the trash bag before.....well........"

Then I saw the picture and realized you don't mean those roofies.

I got straight through...no facebook. Got one for me and on for my dear mother-in-law. Thanks farside!

kind of bummed these aren't trash bags that smell like potato chips...

thanks

I remember buying scenting ruffies years ago. they had aromatherapy ones. one was inspiring, one energizing, one relaxing. I can't rememeber the last time I was 'inspired" by a trash bag

Thanks op.

The response to our Free Sample giveaway has been truly amazing! The level of excitement for the new scents and sizes scheduled to be available this Spring/Summer has spread virally. Due to the overwhelming response, all the Color Scents® samples have been distributed.

Thanks,

Think we all should know by now that plastic is causing many problems and many stores are trying to recycle them. PLEASE remember these are chemicals so recycle and best to purchase plain kind before perfume ones that can cause 10 times more problems than cigarettes.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/nelson-mail/features/lifestyle/6817721/To...

Jantastic said:   Think we all should know by now that plastic is causing many problems and many stores are trying to recycle them. PLEASE remember these are chemicals so recycle and best to purchase plain kind before perfume ones that can cause 10 times more problems than cigarettes.

The perfumes should not affect the chemical composition of the plastic, and therefore should not affect the recyclability of the bags. Also it would be quite a stretch to imagine any compound matching the problems caused by cigarettes, let alone 10 times those problems.

All gone....

got 3 small bags

Received today, packaged like the bigger retail ones, in a clear bag with a twist tie. Came with a coupon. Mine was a "fresh linen" scent.

ETA: And there were 3 little bags, like mailboxfanatic1 stated. They are 4 gallon size, the kind you would use in either a small wastebasket or one of the those small garbage bins for putting scraps and waste in that you put on the counter by the sink. At first I thought it was one 30 gallon size, but was surprised they were the little 4 gallon ones. I'll use them in my small wastebasket.

Got 1 fresh linen scented bag today. Smells good. Going to store out-of-season clothes in it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014