Free Xbox 1 Month Promo Code (text)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership ~Text

Send a text message mmskinect to 97979 on your cell phone. Then reply with your birth year, and then reply with the word TOKEN to get the code

You can redeem the code https://microsoft.promo.eprize.com/mmstokenredemption/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
when i send the txt it says access denied. I currently stuck in a 2yr 14.99 xbox live contract so if anyone has a code o... (more)

crownbellazer (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 2:38p) |

This is dead, it has been.

bobbolig (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 3:49p) |

the message i get after sending Token is "sorry we dont recognize your response" so i'm goig to say this is dead.

Listafsface (Oct. 22, 2012 @ 5:14p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ty

Got to the last step, but never received a reply to the TOKEN message.

Appears to be a sweepstakes. No guarantee you will receive a code.

My reply says: "Thx 4 entering! 1x/day Reply TOKEN 4 code 4 1-month Xbox LIVE subscription

Got it TY!!!

Not working for me.
I got this on three different phones: "Error: this message was not successfully delivered. 9:47 AM"

I got a code and then Xbox said wasn't a valid code!! WTF

This worked twice for me! I sent it to mine & hubsand phones! We just got two free months! Thank you!

Hope you enjoy!

your welcome!

In case anyone is wondering, google voice number no longer works for these 5-digit text destination. You will get an error msg right away. But 1 months free is awesome, thanks OP.

nothing after token...

Got the code and put it in the Xbox and it says not valid code

I have a code from when I bought my daughter a game at Christmas that's good until 6-30-12 for a 1 month Gold membership. First person gets it: 3X6BX-34D2W-7HGPR-QGJ8D-899KG

Worked for me, just had to check my junk mail. Thanks OP!

thanks op

Anyone please help me out with a xbox live gold code? Email gillabong420@live.com

Can anyone help me I just xbox live and I need a gold card my email is nathenschmitz@yahoo.com

Can anyone help me I just xbox live and I need a gold card my email is nathenschmitz@yahoo.com

when i send the txt it says access denied. I currently stuck in a 2yr 14.99 xbox live contract so if anyone has a code or something to help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated

This is dead, it has been.

the message i get after sending Token is "sorry we dont recognize your response" so i'm goig to say this is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014