• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Indiana

MAY 01 - 31, 2012

DONATE BLOOD AND RECEIVE
========================
1 - Free $10.00 Gas Card

Donate blood and get free gas! Now through the end of May, The South Bend Medical Foundation is offering $10.00 gas cards to anyone who donates blood. You can do so at any of their locations in South Bend , Mishawaka and Elkhart or at any of their blood drives. You have to be at least 16. Minors must have their parent's written consent. First time donors are asked to bring a photo ID.

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT/PROGRAM INFO/LOCATIONS
==========================================

ONLINE: www.givebloodnow.com
PHONE: South Bend Medical Foundation 1-574-234-1157
LOCATIONS: http://www.givebloodnow.com/index.php?url=pages/index/Location-a...

Member Summary

Give Blood for Gift Card
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is this FREE? You are paying with something very valuable for it. If I want to donate blood, I'd rather do it because I feel good about it and not for $10 gas card.

This is not totally FREE.

mikejensen said:   This is not totally FREE.

I like the deal, Give my wife a free "I gave blood t-shirt" and she is all over blood donation deals.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014