• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Redbox is sending out free rental codes if you text the word SURPRISE to 727272. It does take a couple of hours to get the reply.

Member Summary

redbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got a bonus rental code today without texting anything - will try again just in case

I also just received the code without doing anything. It just showed up on my phone and good for today only.

Used SURPRISE and immediately got the generic "You are currently subscribed..." message. Not sure if this is related to the Video Game code (TRYUS), being on their email list, or just coincidence...

Wifey did this and it came back with "Welcome to Redbox mobile alerts..." Looks like a generic sign-up. Nothing freebie to her yet...

Has this worked for anybody?

I'm already signed up and got a message to the affect "we got a message and can't figure out what you're trying to do. Please try again with a valid keyword"

SURPRISE

nothing receive yet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014