• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

boss
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These are Beautyseal peelies on a card, I have received Boss fragrances in the past. There is enough for a single use.

BOSS Orange said: THANK YOU. YOU HAVE REQUESTED A FREE SAMPLE. Your request ID is 10101010. Want to know where your sample is? Follow this link www.sampleupdate.com and enter this code when asked.

This is new, I like it! Emailed it to myself.

I PASS. Should check out www.AndersonCooper.com. He
had a great show today.

Thanks OP!

Jantastic said:   I PASS. Should check out www.AndersonCooper.com. He
had a great show today.

For God's sake, for once would you just please STFU? Nobody here gives a crap about you passing on the freebies because of chemicals, perfumes, dyes or whatever bothers your sensitive skin. What are you - some kind of freak of nature?

It's always the same with you and I know I'm not the only one who is so sick of your ad nauseum. You're like an annoying gnat that just needs to be swatted. You sure do a good job of ruining a great forum with your constant BS. I'm sure there are forums out there for people like you who think every product, if not natural, will kill them. Find one and make yourself at home. You'd fit right in.

And Anderson Cooper? Really? That made me LMAO. He is last person on this planet I would ever take advice from. He's as loony as you are.

OP, thanks for the perfume sample; says mine is one its way. Green for you.

it would be great if could check the sample before signing up the form. BTW it's a good deal

Thanks

Great find!!

Is the picture of the sample!

We’re sorry, but due to huge demand we’re currently out of samples. If you want to try this fragrance, please visit your preferred perfume store

THANK YOU. YOU HAVE REQUESTED A FREE SAMPLE.

Your request ID is 2823842.

Want to know where your sample is? Follow this link www.sampleupdate.com and enter this code when asked.

THANK YOU. YOU HAVE REQUESTED A FREE SAMPLE.
Your request ID is 28262847.
Want to know where your sample is? Follow this link www.sampleupdate.com and enter this code when asked.

Expected Beautyseal peelie on a postcard came today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014