• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://twitter.com/#!/Pepsi

follow pepsi on twitter, and post a tweet that includes this text: #PepsiMusicNOW and they will direct message you a code that you can redeem on Amazon

Member Summary

pepsi
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You can schedule these tweets in advance. Just use twitter's "tweetdeck" site.

web.tweetdeck.com

Set up a tweet for Tuesd... (more)

morninggl (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 4:28a) |

Thanks so much, morninggl!

dwightsmith (Oct. 29, 2012 @ 5:04a) |

Gone already...

rsuaver (Oct. 30, 2012 @ 1:08p) |

You only get $1.29 credit.

You can schedule these tweets in advance. Just use twitter's "tweetdeck" site.

web.tweetdeck.com

Set up a tweet for Tuesday, a little after they usually start. Be sure to put - @pepsi #pepsimusicnow - in the message. Be sure to set AM/PM properly.

You can set up a slightly different message to be sent a few minutes later, in case they start late. (The messages have to be slightly different, or twitter might not send them.)

You can go ahead and set up tweets for every Tuesday through January, when this promotion probably ends.

This is why the codes go so fast.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They say follow and tweet #PepsiMusicNOW "for a chance to get a code." Has anyone had success receiving a code or will only a select few get one?

Godis1coolguy said:   They say follow and tweet #PepsiMusicNOW "for a chance to get a code." Has anyone had success receiving a code or will only a select few get one?

Just started following Pepsi tweeted message containing the mentioned hash tag 10 minutes ago.
I don't think it is meant for anyone and everyone. But I'll wait about 24 hours to unfollow them.

Sure, why not.

our MP3 music giveaway is for fans only! Follow @Pepsi & tweet using #PepsiMusicNOW for a chance to get a code.
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite

For a CHANCE to get a code.

No thanks.

I am twitter ignorant. I tweeted & followed but how do I see my DMs?

K - followed and tweeted and nothing... Then again, I have no followers cause I don't use the darn thing..
I'll give it till tomorrow, and if not, unfollow and remove tweet.

zjts said:   I am twitter ignorant. I tweeted & followed but how do I see my DMs?

Look at the top right - the silhouette (profile) - pull down and select direct messages...

Wow.."for a chance"...

i got a code right away but it's only for a $1.29 not $2.
not sure if these tips will make a difference but...
number 1 make sure you are following @Pepsi and wait a few minutes to be sure your follow is registered
number 2 use the hash tag in a public tweet not just in an @ reply to pepsi

Thanks leelo124 and op. got a $1.29 credit

Where do I apply the code I get on Amazon? I always forget how to do it. Thanks in advance!

Go to Amazon.com. Go to mp3 store. On left side of the page click "redeem a gift card" under the site features section

Got my code realy quick. Only for $1.29, good thru January 31, 2013.

dpacman said:   Got my code realy quick. Only for $1.29, good thru January 31, 2013.
Same here. Thanks OP.

Didn't get anything and tried tweeting it again and then got this in a DM:

Thanks for tweeting. According to our records, you have already received a code in the past week.Try again next Tuesday.

I never get DMs... This was actually my first ever DM so I have no idea where this code I supposedly had already gotten went... :\

Just got my code

Got my code...easy, peasy, and I do love Pepsi...

Love pepsi!!

Ugh. Re twitted and got the according to our records, you received a code. Unfollow

Got my code instantly. But for $1.29.

Thanks for explaining

Just got this: "All the codes are gone for this week. But all is not lost! Try again next Tuesday for your free music download!"

All the codes are gone for this week. But all is not lost! Try again next Tuesday for your free music download!

rsuaver said:   Ugh. Re twitted and got the according to our records, you received a code. Unfollow

I did reply back saying I never got the code. But this morning I did get it. Only $1.29. OP needs to change the title...

It's live again...

are today's codes also valid thru January 31, 2013? thx

zjts said:   are today's codes also valid thru January 31, 2013? thx

They should be since that's what it said on the fine print on Amazon.

Live again...

Worked immediately for me.

thanks!

Mine was for $1.29 credit. Thank you, OP.

done..waiting for the DM

Thanks OP!

all gone for this week...shucks!

Live again - reminder - it's only $1.29

Yup, $1.29. But free is free.

Live again -

Live again - looks like it goes live at 12noon

Skipping 27 Messages...
Gone already...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014