Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50 Free Disney Movie Rewards points

First Enter code: M1D179FJ391K

You will get this message:
Congratulations! You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 7/1/2012

then enter code: M1D17NF74NDA to get 50 points.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/index.htm

Member Summary

disney (13.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
very easy to do. Thanks for the info.

efpetrey (Jun. 30, 2012 @ 10:34p) |

Just raid your friends' and families' movie collections! That's what I did lol! And I got up to 1350 pts in less than a ... (more)

sLinktastic (Jun. 30, 2012 @ 11:16p) |

thx op

matthewreighn (Jul. 01, 2012 @ 7:24p) |

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP. Worked like a charm!

Thanks OP. Worked for me also.

worked flawlessly, thanks!

Sweet thanks!

Perfect!
Thanks

Thanks, attaallah. Worked perfectly.

Thanks OP

Worked like a charm. Thanks OP!

thanks

attaallah said:   50 Free Disney Movie Rewards points

First Enter code: M1D179FJ391K

You will get this message:
Congratulations! You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 7/1/2012

then enter code: M1D17NF74NDA to get 50 points.

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/member/index.htm

Thanks OP.

And for those weary about the 2nd code, it is for another opportunity to earn 50 points:

Congratulations! You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 7/15/2012

Entered first code and got the "you will earn 50..." message.

Entered 2nd code and got the same "you will earn 50..." message.

However, I did get the 50 points. So, if we do actually enter another code by 7/15 we will get another 50?

Thanks

Thanks!

Thank you! worked perfect

thanks

rsuaver said:   Entered first code and got the "you will earn 50..." message.

Entered 2nd code and got the same "you will earn 50..." message.

However, I did get the 50 points. So, if we do actually enter another code by 7/15 we will get another 50?

Yes, that is correct!

thanks. it will take some time to get to the 800 for the prize i want but i am at 300 now and i just started last week

Signed up. Thanks, OP!

Thank you!

Green! Totally Worked!

thanks OP codes still working

thanks!

thanks, OP! worked like a charm!

Thanks.Worked great.

Still working. Also, skipped right by the first code and only entered the second one. Gave me the points without the first code.

thx op

Thanks! Got the 50. Entered in a code from a movie which gave me the points for it and there was a message that I got a bonus 50! So it does work out to be 100 points for that code.

very easy to do. Thanks for the info.

zip1212 said:   thanks. it will take some time to get to the 800 for the prize i want but i am at 300 now and i just started last week

Just raid your friends' and families' movie collections! That's what I did lol! And I got up to 1350 pts in less than a week, and luckily already redeemed a prize as a birthday gift to my niece

thx op

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014