• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Garnier (37.25kB)
Disclaimer
Garnier is offering free Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo & conditioner via Facebook.

ETA: This is back, but with a new direct link. Copy and paste into your browser window. http://www.startsampling.com/sm/gtn102315/

Update: Use the Facebook link, then click the bit.ly link in the FB post, or you will get redirected to the Garnier main website. Garnier disables any other way of linking.

Garnier USA said: SAMPLE GIVEAWAY: If you missed it before, now is your opportunity to try the all-new Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner. Click the link to get your free sample now: http://bit.ly/Hl9KfR While supplies last.

Member Summary

Garnier (37.25kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This is working again, but use the Facebook link, then click the bit.ly link in the FB post, or you will get redirected ... (more)

SweetClover (Feb. 06, 2013 @ 12:58p) |

ty

justanothername (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 9:06p) |

^Bump^ Back up and working again, in case you missed this previously.

SweetClover (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 2:47p) |

ty

I got this:
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

Thank you!!

attaallah said:   I got this:
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Return home

Did this happen when you clicked on the FB link, or the link on FB that goes to the Start Sampling sign-up form? I just checked and both opened fine for me. I'm using Firefox, BTW. I'd suggest trying a different browser. I couldn't get the WalMart Hydro razor sample to load on Firefox, but it worked in Chrome. Sometimes switching browsers helps. Also, if the site is experiencing a lot of traffic, that can produce errors, then you just keep trying. Hope you get through.

It just worked for me in Firefox.

Says currently unavailable

Thanks, OP!

bookreader54321 said:   Says currently unavailable

Before or after you submitted sign-up form? I still get the form to come up, so if before, see my prior post.

Thanks
Thank you for your interest in Garnier Triple Nutrition. You will receive your sample in 4-6 weeks

in for one. thank you sweetclover

Love the scent of their shampoos....Thanks Clover!

Thank you for your interest in Garnier Triple Nutrition. You will receive your sample in 4-6 weeks

bookreader54321 said:   Says currently unavailableYou have to sign into facebook to see it.

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/gtn102315/

satchelsofgold said:   Direct link

Doesn't work. It's been tried many times to direct link Garnier products on FatWallet, they always take you straight to their homepage. They kind of force you to go through Facebook. Example here.

Thanks, you're right, it only worked when I copied & pasted the URL. Edited my post.

Thanks

Thanks OP, in for one. Link from their FB page worked for me.

Samples arrived Saturday, packet each of shampoo and conditioner on a fold-out cardboard mailer.

^Bump^ This is back, but with a new direct link. Copy and paste into your browser window. http://www.startsampling.com/sm/gtn102315/ If you missed out earlier, here's your chance to get samples again.

Thanks very much! Sample is coming!

^Bump^ Samples available still. See new link in OP.

My sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks. Thanks OP!

Garnier has posted this back on their wall again, in case you missed out.

And it's back on the Garnier FB wall again, see OP for links.

Chaching! Got it!

This is working again, but use the Facebook link, then click the bit.ly link in the FB post, or you will get redirected to the Garnier main website.

ty

^Bump^ Back up and working again, in case you missed this previously.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014