Free Cup of Starbucks Coffee (July 4th)

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

To spark the conversation in our stores, your local Starbucks will proudly serve everyone a FREE tall brewed coffee on the Fourth of July.

http://www.starbucks.com/indivisible

Member Summary

starbucks (31.57kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Starbucks INDIVISIBLE (44.76kB)
Thanks archena
Disclaimer

. (9.62kB)
Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got one today but only hot drink

leimm (Jul. 04, 2012 @ 9:55p) |

DAMNN. I missed this freebie. I don't like overpriced Starbucks unless it is free

ranopahar (Jul. 05, 2012 @ 2:00a) |

I thought cows123 was using sarcasm (hot coffee during a heat wave, iced tea in the middle of winter...).

fivetalents (Jul. 05, 2012 @ 5:12p) |

I hate overpriced Starbucks coffee except when it's free.

nice

Nice to have a free offer from Fivebucks.

cmcdan1524 said:   I hate overpriced Starbucks coffee except when it's free.that's why I "dollar cost average" by drinking at least two cups during the day and getting the 55 cent refill. Plus, bring your own cup and save 10 cents off the first order.

Get a prepaid card, get gold status (not too difficult), and refills are free. Plus, every 15 cups of any coffee gets you a free overpriced any coffee, like a mocha latte cappucino with whipped froth (or whatever they are). Or your free one can be a regular Pike's blend.

only need to be green to get free refills which is only 5 purchases. iced tea and coffee. pretty amazing deal, register any gift card.

Heck, if you just get the bag of coffee grounds once in a while for your garden when you buy the ooffee it's a darned good deal.

I'm still waiting for my $2 from envaulted for that bad cup of starbucks I drank last November.

Great deal. But Starbucks sizing name game sucks. E.g. a "tall' is really is really a "short".

I thought Starbucks coffee was always free. Why else would people wait in line for 15 minutes?

Awesome!!

richarddyck said:   Great deal. But Starbucks sizing name game sucks. E.g. a "tall' is really is really a "short".

WRONG!!! A "Short" is actually the unadvertised extra-small size.

Short - 8oz.
Tall - 12oz.
Grande - 16oz.
Venti - 24oz.

and Trenta - 31 oz - only offered for a few of their options

Whenever they offer free it is nothing less than Tall

I wish the free drink was a cold frappucino instead of a hot coffee on a hot day. I will pass and go for the BOGO free Jamba Juice.

WWWJunkie said:   I wish the free drink was a cold frappucino instead of a hot coffee on a hot day. I will pass and go for the BOGO free Jamba Juice.

Should still work for a Brewed Cold Iced Coffee

archena said:   Short - 8oz.
Tall - 12oz.
Grande - 16oz.
Venti - 24oz.

and Trenta - 31 oz - only offered for a few of their options

Whenever they offer free it is nothing less than Tall

Do you by any chance remember which beverages are offered in the 31oz size? I still have my 15 stars free beverage postcard and wanted the largest beverage that Starbucks offers. Thanking you in advance.

Thanks VABeachLove. I had intended to take a trip to Caribou for their 4th of July deal. Just might go to both places.

I think the iced beverages all come in Trenta. I do have one of my 15 stars free drink to use by 7/4 too

coffee lover thanks

Thanks archena

VABeachLove said:   Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

To spark the conversation in our stores, your local Starbucks will proudly serve everyone a FREE tall brewed coffee on the Fourth of July.

does every store participate? How can I find out if my local one is?

bestbuy1115 said:   VABeachLove said:   Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

Should be most stores

bestbuy1115 said:   VABeachLove said:   Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

No they don't.
I went to 2 local store and both refused to honor this offer.
One actually threw away my drink when I told them it would be free under this offer!
Big waste of time!

This is only a Tall brewed coffee - you may be able to get an iced but nothing special

sloppy1 said:   bestbuy1115 said:   VABeachLove said:   Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

No they don't.
One actually threw away my drink when I told them it would be free under this offer!
Big waste of time!

Thanks for the insight. I was almost gonna go out and get me a nice cup of free starbucks coffee but i guess i wont because 1) i probably will be shot down by some local Flushing, NY starbucks, and also 2) the weather is 91F in NYC. its Pretty hot and humid to go anywhere outside. I dont even want to wear clothes at home let alone outside. so, i guess ill stay home cuz Itd be pretty stupid coming back home emptyhanded and sticky and wet which could be the case

Yeah, I couldn't get it iced...but I did make sure to fill it up with enough half&half to make it bearable.

I would have loved to have that coffee. As hot as it was today in Chicago, I decided to stay indoors.

DBLCB said:   I would have loved to have that coffee. As hot as it was today in Chicago, I decided to stay indoors.

It has been real hot almost everywhere - Brewed Iced would be nice

archena said:   DBLCB said:   I would have loved to have that coffee. As hot as it was today in Chicago, I decided to stay indoors.

Free brewed iced tea offer coming. Pre announced for next February.

sloppy1 said:   bestbuy1115 said:   VABeachLove said:   Starbucks will be giving away FREE tall brewed coffee on Fourth of July. There is no coupon required for this.

No they don't.
Big waste of time!

Unless you ordered something other than the tall brewed coffee, you might have gone to non-company owned stores, like the "we proudly brew Starbucks", or those stores set up in hotels, or office buildings run by whoever runs the food service for the hotel or company. These locations do not order offers or accept gift cards, as they are not owned by Starbucks.

cows123 said:   archena said:   DBLCB said:   I would have loved to have that coffee. As hot as it was today in Chicago, I decided to stay indoors.

I do follow their blog and tweets and nothing yet - thanks for the heads up

Got one today but only hot drink

DAMNN. I missed this freebie. I don't like overpriced Starbucks unless it is free

archena said:   cows123 said:   archena said:   DBLCB said:   I would have loved to have that coffee. As hot as it was today in Chicago, I decided to stay indoors.

I do follow their blog and tweets and nothing yet - thanks for the heads up

I thought cows123 was using sarcasm (hot coffee during a heat wave, iced tea in the middle of winter...).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014