enter SUNGLASSES

get 10 free pts at www.mycokerewards.com

Member Summary

My Coke Rewards
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
As someone posted in the cokereward sticky thread, the ampm codes
"must be entered during the same session with two oth... (more)

iowahawkeye (Jul. 10, 2012 @ 12:26a) |

I have reached the limit for this week, is there any way to get these points for the specialcode in such a case?

jehu (Jul. 10, 2012 @ 2:20p) |

Entered two codes, London2012 and sunglasses and all I got was 6 points. Sunglasses said I reached the max and it resets... (more)

upsfeeder88 (Jul. 12, 2012 @ 3:25p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Easy. Thanks OP.

Congratulations you've just been awarded 10 My Coke Rewards points from WalMart and Coca-Cola! In addition to these points, you've also unlocked access to an exclusive WalMart Summer rewards catalogue to help make your summer a memorable one.

CONFIRMED BY MISTERCHEAP

MISTERCHEAP said:   Congratulations you've just been awarded 10 My Coke Rewards points from WalMart and Coca-Cola! In addition to these points, you've also unlocked access to an exclusive WalMart Summer rewards catalogue to help make your summer a memorable one.

CONFIRMED BY MISTERCHEAP

Also:

If you have done another similar code recently...this code will not work.

CONFIRMED BY RESPDOC

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Congratulations you've just been awarded 10 My Coke Rewards points from WalMart and Coca-Cola! In addition to these points, you've also unlocked access to an exclusive WalMart Summer rewards catalogue to help make your summer a memorable one.

CONFIRMED BY MISTERCHEAP

Also:

If you have done another similar code recently...this code will not work.

CONFIRMED BY RESPDOC

what similar code is that Doc? this is a WalMart sponsored code, so don't recall anything like this recently.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

what similar code is that Doc? this is a WalMart sponsored code, so don't recall anything like this recently.

The London one...that I can think off-hand..

respdoc said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

The London one...that I can think off-hand..

that's different. that's olympics related. you enter two 'real" codes, then enter london to get a bonus 10 and a free entry into that olympics contest/scratch off game.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

that's different. that's olympics related. you enter two 'real" codes, then enter london to get a bonus 10 and a free entry into that olympics contest/scratch off game.

Nope.

The London2012 code works fine...you just need to do it either instead of (or 24 hours after) this code...but not at the same time...since it will give you 0 additional points.

Thanks, OP!
This drops a couple of subscriptions down from 133 pts to just 75pts.
(anyone know if i could order a prize from coke and have it sent to someone/someplace else?)

I LIKE THIS PAGE BETTER THEN THE OTHER COKE PAGE..THANKS

Not working

I am confused

Are these codes suppose to be posted here (Where it WAS posted YESTERDAY)
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1156297/

or by themselves?

Date Posted: Jul/07/2012 1:46 PM
Rating: 0

suchislife said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enter the word SUNGLASSES at My Coke Rewards and get 10 bonus points! You also get access to the WalMart catalog. It will show up as “Promotion Code Redemption” in your “Points History”.

Thanks OP. The Code worked fine. I also purchased a mag subscription for 75 points which I thought was a good deal.

Cheers

Worked great, must enter online not via text

Worked for me, thanks !

worked for me also

It said I had reached the maximum but I haven't entered any codes in months

Barbiedawl said:   It said I had reached the maximum but I haven't entered any codes in months
"Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET."

which is easier trying to win sweepstakes or go for other stuff?

I got the same "maximum bonus points" message and I haven't entered or received any bonus points this week. In fact haven't entered a bonus code in many months.

MUST HAVE BEEN MAXED ALREADY!

Oops - you've reached the maximum.
Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET.

No good.

Says I maxed out yet I haven't entered codes in a while.

respdoc said:   The London2012 code works fine...you just need to do it either instead of (or 24 hours after) this code...but not at the same time...since it will give you 0 additional points.London2012 + 2 coke caps + SUNGLASSES worked for me on 7/7/12.

AMPM Olympics Buy Get Bonus Points (London2012)
7/7/12
+ 10

Code Redemption
7/7/12
+ 3

Code Redemption
7/7/12
+ 3

Promotion Code Redemption (SUNGLASSES)
7/7/12
+ 10

dead

does not work, have not maxed out my points

coke2012 worked for me this morning

fraggerman said:   coke2012 worked for me this morningFor me it said:

"Congrats -- you just added 0 points"

I'm guessing you got more points than that.

The London2012 worked for me and I entered the other one yesterday.Thank you.

I'm trying. Thank you.

larrymoencurly said:   fraggerman said:   coke2012 worked for me this morningFor me it said:

"Congrats -- you just added 0 points"

I'm guessing you got more points than that.

As someone posted in the cokereward sticky thread, the ampm codes
"must be entered during the same session with two other codes from your 20 oz, 2 liter, or 12 pack purchases".

dang it.

sunglasses DID work for me a couple of days ago, all by itself.

I have reached the limit for this week, is there any way to get these points for the specialcode in such a case?

Entered two codes, London2012 and sunglasses and all I got was 6 points. Sunglasses said I reached the max and it resets on Monday, but I only posted these points this week, and when I put in London2012 it says promotional, but received no points. So I guess these codes don't like me......Mike

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014