• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

sleep number coupon
Disclaimer
"Like" them on Facebook and click to unlock the coupon download.

link

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks.

Thank you for the find.

Great. As I don't sleep well recently. Thanx, OP.

Find a store. none near by :/

Get ready for a very, very hard sell when you redeem this instore.
Their salespeople make time share salespeople look timid.
Nasty experience!!

sloppy1 said:   Get ready for a very, very hard sell when you redeem this instore.
Their salespeople make time share salespeople look timid.
Nasty experience!!

Personally, I'm ok with that. I'm open to being educated about their beds ... it seems they've been around a long time ... maybe there's something to it? Besides, saying NO is very easy.

But when you say 'no' to them, they pretend not to hear you and keep pushing for a big sale. They don't give you the pillow until they wear you out!

sloppy1 said:   But when you say 'no' to them, they pretend not to hear you and keep pushing for a big sale. They don't give you the pillow until they wear you out!I've dealt with them before, and simply saying "I am only interested in getting the pillow. No matter what you say, I will not purchase a bed, as I still have a good one at home" should suffice. Once you get it into their heads that there is no way you will buy from them, they will most likely stop.

Thanks!

there' a reason they dont send you pillow in the mail.
it' like buying a car, once you go inside the dealer, you cant get out unless you signed the paper (for a new car).

all gone

too bad i haven't avail this freebie

deal dead, ran out

ashleydempsey said:   "Like" them on Facebook and click to unlock the coupon download.

link

Your Mama said: Expired

BigBoyMichigan said:   ashleydempsey said:   "Like" them on Facebook and click to unlock the coupon download.

link

Your Mama said: Expired

SORRY!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014