theunderdog09 said: Everyone please be carful when filling out for free stuff. Even when you use your phone number or key fobs for your local stores. I had found out about a couple of months ago that my information can be sold without my contest.
I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST. But they still call/harass for all fundraising and the election crap. (change phone number) I had ask how they had find my phone number (real one)/ They had said CVS/Walgreens.I do not know if true or not . But I stop using the cards and giving out my email. (junk- email)
I am sorry for the rant. But I feel that I must warn everyone to be careful.
Here are my steps to be safe.
1. use an junk email if you don't already. 2. use an fake phone number (if you don't already. 3. use an different zip code or tell them you are form out of town. 4. use a different name or shorten name or pet's name--
5. RENEW the DO NOT CALL LIST. It expires every three years--
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.