• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
thanx 4 taking the time to share this important info

rated:
Thanks a lot

rated:
thanks for sharing these. appreciated much!

rated:
Free Manicure Set from Ladue Nails & Spa, and a Free hanger,spoon or toothbrush from PSM products are both scam offers posted by the same OP who has a history of posting such offers. Possibly hacked websites, offers are not on home pages.

This info added 091514 ...

Also, Free Multi-Color Bath Light from Ladue Nails & Spa September 15, 2014 [bathlight]
Simply fill out this Short Form to receive a Free Multi-Color Bath Light from Ladue Nails & Spa. This is a LED bath light, that makes for an Awesome Freebie! Offer is while supplies last, so donít delay! Limit one per household. Allow 3-5 weeks for Shipping.

Contacted Ladue & Web page designer ... Page is HACKED ...
----------------------------------------

MoldOff: The Mold Removal Spray ... Page was HACKED ... NO samples ...
NOTE: Recently, we had a page on our website hacked offering free samples. Unfortunately, we donít offer samples and we apologize for the inconvenience. It is possible the scam was used to capture your email address, so please change your password just to be safe.
----------------------------------------

rated:
thank for guide and shearing

rated:
dude, this is some long list. thanks for sharing. i saw few that was introduced to me but thank God am yet to sign up with them. thanks a lot again. much appreciation.

rated:
Thanks for the heads-up. One almost got me

rated:
wow! long list. very insightful. thanks a lot because this will really help save time one would have wasted applying and waiting for the freebie.

rated:
thanks a lot for sharing the info ,i'll check the freebie and delete some unusful ones

rated:
Everyone please be carful when filling out for free stuff.
Even when you use your phone number or key fobs for your local stores.
I had found out about a couple of months ago that my information can be sold without my contest.

I am on the DO NOT CALL LIST. But they still call/harass for all fundraising and the election crap. (change phone number)
I had ask how they had find my phone number (real one)/ They had said CVS/Walgreens.I do not know if true or not . But I stop using the cards and giving out my email. (junk- email)

I am sorry for the rant. But I feel that I must warn everyone to be careful.

Here are my steps to be safe.

1. use an junk email if you don't already.
2. use an fake phone number (if you don't already.
3. use an different zip code or tell them you are form out of town.
4. use a different name or shorten name or pet's name--

5. RENEW the DO NOT CALL LIST. It expires every three years--

https://www.donotcall.gov/

6. head over to white pages, yellow pages, and www.Spokeo.com delete your personal information off.

7. GET LIFELOCK> IT WORKS. IT is worth it.
Once again I am sorry for being an negative nancy . I do not want anybody else go through what I had been going through.....

rated:
Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together

Much appreciated!

rated:
If only I saw this months ago
Better late than never

rated:
I wouldn't mind applying for a freebie. What would happen at its worst?? Not receive it.. that's orite.. nothing to lose but might end up receiving some free products..

rated:
Thanks for this list. Lots of information.

rated:
NOT SURE IF THESE ARE LISTED, BUT AFTER SOME INVESTIGATING I FOUND OUT THE FREE VEGAN CASTILE SOAP OFFERED ON FACEBOOK BY MOONFLOWER SPA IS A FAKE, MOONFLOWER SPA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE,OR ATLEAST THATS WHAT AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME.

PLUS, THE FREE PEACH SOAP SAMPLE OFFERED BY SALONANDDAYSPA.ORG SENT ME TO FULL SERVICE SPA CONTACT INFO, AND THE NUMBER IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

I AM STILL WONDERING ABOUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE WHISKEY ASSOCIATION THOUGH, NOT SURE IF ITS FAKE OR LEGIT YET.

rated:
Nice tips about avoiding fake freebies! It ashamed that things have gotten this bad. We all really need to be careful and investigate rather than just signup for any & everything just because it's FREE!!!

rated:
I think anything that's posted as FREE nowadays is associated with SCAM or some catch..sucks for promotional offers some merchants offer.

rated:
This is really helpful to avoid those fake freebies.†

rated:
Freebies are great but if it's fake it's bad.

rated:
JACLY said:   NOT SURE IF THESE ARE LISTED, BUT AFTER SOME INVESTIGATING I FOUND OUT THE FREE VEGAN CASTILE SOAP OFFERED ON FACEBOOK BY MOONFLOWER SPA IS A FAKE, MOONFLOWER SPA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK PAGE,OR ATLEAST THATS WHAT AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME.

PLUS, THE FREE PEACH SOAP SAMPLE OFFERED BY SALONANDDAYSPA.ORG SENT ME TO FULL SERVICE SPA CONTACT INFO, AND THE NUMBER IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER.

I AM STILL WONDERING ABOUT THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE WHISKEY ASSOCIATION THOUGH, NOT SURE IF ITS FAKE OR LEGIT YET.

† WHY ARE YOU YELLING ?

rated:
Thank you so much for this post! I stumbled upon the Alterna Skincare one and almost fell for it. Almost! >_<

rated:
Thanks for the heads up.

rated:
Can anyone tell me if this is legit? Can't find any info on FatWallet.
http://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/2lw9cv/creditsesame_150_for_6_referrals_no_cc_needed/

rated:
thanks very much ,the information is useful.

rated:
D'Arcy SunScreen offer on Facebook is fake.
SanDance said:   Possible scam. All the facebook page lists are free samples. It seems they want to give the product away more than they want to sell it. Also, D'Arcy Laboratories filed bankruptcy in Feb. 2013. This facebook page started in August 4, 2013. The website linked to on this facebook page is not even up anymore

You're correct. I put nonsense in the fields, yet the form still went through. Also got a pop-up and the same offer that the OP's other thread for Painted Earth. There is no website listed on the FB page for this company, when you try to Google it, it takes you to http://www.darcyskincare.com/†with a domain up for sale, and a link to inquire. Scammers now use dead companies to dupe the unsuspecting. Good call SanDance!

rated:
Paintedtherapeutics Optimum 15% Vitamin C Face Wash on Facebook is another Brandjacked page. Their real FB page is https://www.facebook.com/paintedearth. The company confirmed by both email and FB PM that the site is not theirs, it's fake, and efforts to have it removed have failed.

I got a reply from them! And included a screen cap.
SweetClover said: Is this page and offer yours, or is it a fake run by scammers?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paintedtherapeutics-Optimum-15-Vitamin-C-Face-Wash/148380145362086?sk=app_190322544333196

Painted Earth said: Not our!! They are a a fake Facebook I don't know how they get away with it.

†Got an email reply too.
Joanne McClure said: Thank you for sending me this. Yes, It is a fake. I have tried to get then shutdown but Facebook has no real way to file a complaint. I used to post it was I fake in their comments but they have blocked all comments. I an really at a loss of what I can do? Cheers to healthy skin, Joanne McClure Painted Earth, Inc. Natural Skin Care and Cosmetics www.paintedearthskincare.com

rated:
Thanks a lot for sharing this information.......I did come across a few fake ones...

rated:
Thanks of the find and the post.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014