• filter:
  • 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I didn't see these in the  thread.... hope they're not dupes.

ENTERNOW4REWARDS - 100 points

TWITTERSURPRISES - 100 points

rated:
Sorry to say -- They are dupes from earlier postings, but thanks for sharing.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   FPFF-REAK-YFUN-CODE  100 points
  Thanks,worked great.

rated:
well, i didnt see them before, so they were new to me.  thanks  

rated:
Heads Up! 50 point Shutterfly code in emails, "Your $20 Shutterfly credit for holiday cards is waiting …‏ " YMMV!

rated:
(It has been reported on my other thread that this deal is now dead.)

(I made a separate thread for this deal due to its hotness, but I am also posting it here also...)

I saw this posted over at sd. I am not sure what these codes are from, but each one nets you 500 points:

YWB1-4F47-X9ML-TZJ3
Z5B1-474N-6ZML-T7JJ
k7pj-bt1h-mt7m-t4t6
YJ9J-BH16-HTHM-QXXG
fkpj-bg1x-mtqm-1417
Q9JJ-BJ1R-HT4M-VXJX

After entering the codes and looking back at my points history, the points post as "Get Started Bonus Code."

After doing a little research, evidently these are codes that have been e-mailed to people with the subject heading "We Miss You So Much! Something Extra-Special Inside." (Some of the e-mails are from last July) They don't follow the usual pattern for multi-use codes, but they are. Perhaps they were not intended to be a multi-use code but there may be a glitch. Who knows?

A poster from sd and a little food for thought:

"How many 500 points codes do you think we can enter before they catch on and take them away? I'm okay with if they just take them away like Purina did on the perks when we entered codes that we shouldn't but I'm not okay if they lock my account - hmmmm - decisions, decisions on when to stop......"

rated:
MrVietnam said:   (I made a separate thread for this deal due to its hotness, but I am also posting it here also...)

I saw this posted over at sd. I am not sure what these codes are from, but each one nets you 500 points:

YWB1-4F47-X9ML-TZJ3
Z5B1-474N-6ZML-T7JJ
k7pj-bt1h-mt7m-t4t6
YJ9J-BH16-HTHM-QXXG
fkpj-bg1x-mtqm-1417
Q9JJ-BJ1R-HT4M-VXJX

After entering the codes and looking back at my points history, the points post as "Get Started Bonus Code."

After doing a little research, evidently these are codes that have been e-mailed to people with the subject heading "We Miss You So Much! Something Extra-Special Inside." (Some of the e-mails are from last July) They don't follow the usual pattern for multi-use codes, but they are. Perhaps they were not intended to be a multi-use code but there may be a glitch. Who knows?

A poster from sd and a little food for thought:

"How many 500 points codes do you think we can enter before they catch on and take them away? I'm okay with if they just take them away like Purina did on the perks when we entered codes that we shouldn't but I'm not okay if they lock my account - hmmmm - decisions, decisions on when to stop......"

Very cool. Thank you much

rated:
MrVietnam -- WOW thank you!! They all work!

rated:
I gave the usual GREEN to the poster of the 3K KFR points.

I've gotten already this a few minutes ago from the Forum of ANOTHER NON-COMPETING (not SD) webpage, so this is spreading like WILDFIRE, so if you're into entering these, PLEASE HURRY! They may be available for shorter time than you may think...

rated:
Another 500 pt code:  z6b1-4h4v-jvml-t693 - compliments of DtravellerM...

rated:
I suspect this may be the same situation as the b'day and anniversary codes. The same codes are used for bonus codes sent in emails. Someone (or many) decided to experiment and see if the codes would work for anybody. Since the codes don't appear to be user-generated to a specific person/email, it would seem that anybody can use them, even if not sent to that user. All of the codes posted in this thread all worked for me, so I apparently didn't receive them previously. One of them initially wouldn't work (fkpj-bg1x-mtqm-1417), but did on my second attempt

I would love to test this theğry out further. So, I'm going to post some codes I had emailed to me recently, and if these work, let me know which ones. There is 850 total bonus points, if these all work.

ETA: To undo FW auto-linking of 'Theğry.'

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside‏ GWP3-BPR5-CTNZ-1X1Z 200 pts.

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside‏ GR93-BYR4-7TJZ-TV3X 200 pts

200 FREE PTS Inside! Happy Anniversary!‏ X5BX-9NQW-0TLH-PP1C

Your $20 Shutterfly credit for holiday cards is waiting …‏ 0F97-BCYT-411T-9CTT 50 pts

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside G3GB-VKT3-5R4Z-JZ05 200 pts

rated:
SweetClover said:   I suspect this may be the same situation as the b'day and anniversary codes. The same codes are used for bonus codes sent in emails. Someone (or many) decided to experiment and see if the codes would work for anybody. Since the codes don't appear to be user-generated to a specific person/email, it would seem that anybody can use them, even if not sent to that user. All of the codes posted in this thread all worked for me, so I apparently didn't receive them previously. One of them initially wouldn't work (fkpj-bg1x-mtqm-1417), but did on my second attempt

I would love to test this theğry out further. So, I'm going to post some codes I had emailed to me recently, and if these work, let me know which ones. There is 850 total bonus points, if these all work.

ETA: To undo FW auto-linking of 'Theğry.'

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside‏ GWP3-BPR5-CTNZ-1X1Z 200 pts.

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside‏ GR93-BYR4-7TJZ-TV3X 200 pts

200 FREE PTS Inside! Happy Anniversary!‏ X5BX-9NQW-0TLH-PP1C

Your $20 Shutterfly credit for holiday cards is waiting …‏ 0F97-BCYT-411T-9CTT 50 pts

BREAKING NEWS: You're Almost There! Bonus Code Inside G3GB-VKT3-5R4Z-JZ05 200 pts

The first 3 codes and the Shutterfly code I got "The code entered is a duplicate. Please check your Point History to confirm your points have been credited to your account."

The last code I got "We’re sorry, there was a problem with your request. Please try again."

rated:
^^^ Well, it was worth a try, to test out a theğry. I checked my account, and my points history shows the 7 codes posted in your thread as all being a Get Started Bonus Code. Even though KFR shut down the 3500 free bonus code points gravy train, I suspect they will not remove them from the accounts of those who used them. Thanks for the HU, I'm only around 4000 away from the next reward I'm interested in, the microwavable syrup server/storer, so I can nuke my maple syrup.

rated:
It does seem that KFR plugged the codes "sweet clover" gave for 850 KFR points (which I couldn't get on time). as well as the 8 codes, for 4K KFR points given earlier.

There was an 8th 500 KFR point code I sniffed from the same place (not SD, but supposedly unearthed from there...) I've got the 1st 7 and got into it to get the total 4K KFR points (wonder how many more codes were unearthed before they were plugged as well...).

Enjoy the points we've got while we could...

rated:
from twitter:
#KFRbonus points & BIG SAVINGS: Thanksgiving BONUS & Cyber Week Sale are coming soon!
Thanksgiving Bonus start Nov. 21
KFR Cyber Week start Dec. 1 at Noon

rated:
kell-oggt-hrow-back 50pts

rated:
We're BACK TO NORMAL on code format... GRACIAS!

rated:
Thanksgiving bonus - get 100 bonus points on all KFR products. Starts 11/21/14. Stock up on points for the upcoming Cyber Week Sale - starts 12/1/14 at 12 noon.

rated:
giselmey said:   kell-oggt-hrow-back 50pts
  Cool, thank you

rated:
Just found this one and it worked:

earn-swee-TREW-ards

rated:
1C2M-G73M-X2GT-RGRC
Please post when used
Thanks

rated:
gardenlife1 said:   1C2M-G73M-X2GT-RGRC
Please post when used
Thanks
Taken - Not by Me!

rated:
BeautifulPenguin said:   Just found this one and it worked:
earn-swee-TREW-ards

Originally posted on 1/7 per the post at the top of this Topic.

rated:
7NJ7-9X43-95CT-3YNZ

Please post when used
Thanks

rated:
~~7NJ7-9X43-95CT-3YNZ Says code is duplicate , so I guess it was already used. Thanks for offering.

rated:
What are people getting with these points?

The cheapy but cute cereal character tote bags got me into this and gotten a few so probably have collected 10,000 points but with them no longer available, it seems like nothing worthwhile left? The value of points to what you get from them seems very poor and my point isn't to complain, nobody twists your arm to go thru collecting them but with so much interest wonder if Im missing something, what peole find worthwhile collecting the points for.

rated:
I've not redeemed any of them yet as I'd been hoping they'd have some kind of "sale" on items in the future the same way that MyCokeRewards does at Christmas. It looks like this may be happening from December 1, so my 30k points are ready and waiting to be spent

rated:
Good tip peps2004, I'm over 20k myself, and just haven't seen anything to grab my attention. Hoping they do have some sort of sale or a bigger selection

rated:
I just use the points to buy the $1.50 off coupons for cookies or crackers from them -- it brings the price of a box of cookies down to 50 cents each so I can send cookies with the kids to school or send them to church for after services on Sundays at a cheap price

rated:
We go thru a lot of their pastry crisps (dieters pop tarts ) and entering a box code feels like pulling a slot machine arm.
When its rejected, is that letter S actually a number 5, or is the second one a number 5 or both of them.  That letter G - is that a six?  Good luck with zero and letter O. That's a few attempts to nail each androgynous letter / number correctly.

If you've tried changing rejected code, you know its weird when you change a characters your cursors shifts on the line and has to be repositioned back to change each additional character. 
if you take down tab but keep entire browser up, wont even hold on to y login ID.. 

Wah, Wah, Wah,  -- Yes I know but gets annoying so I don't want to go these things multiple times for ... a coupon?!  Seems so backwards to have to "earn" a 75 cent coupon, aren't coupongs given free?

rated:
Sorry, Aurianne but the $1.50 coupons are all "sold out".  All prints in exchange for points are limited to one.  For me. there is nothing really appealing in their store

rated:
SOTHANKFULFORYOU - 50 points

rated:
Agree that the catalog isn't really interesting or appealing as far as choices. I have never believed in "paying" for coupons. I know some will say we get them free because of entering codes, but you bought the product to get the code to begin with.

Not to mention the points for things are too high for the offerings. Coca Cola has a much better program.

rated:
They have special pricing coming up on rewards for Black Friday. Possibly starts next Monday.

rated:
peps2004 said:   I've not redeemed any of them yet as I'd been hoping they'd have some kind of "sale" on items in the future the same way that MyCokeRewards does at Christmas. It looks like this may be happening from December 1, so my 30k points are ready and waiting to be spent

MrVietnam posted here about the upcoming sale (see quote below), KFR does this every year for the holidays. As you can see quoted below and at the link I provided, this weeks holiday KFR store sale starts the week of 12/01/2014. I got an email with a preview of a few items, I hope there are better things, because these were all savings on discount codes at select locations. They usually would have the reusable shopping totes, except they have been gone for a while. Really wish they'd bring them back.
MrVietnam said: from twitter: #KFRbonus points & BIG SAVINGS: Thanksgiving BONUS & Cyber Week Sale are coming soon! Thanksgiving Bonus start Nov. 21 KFR Cyber Week start Dec. 1 at Noon

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   Agree that the catalog isn't really interesting or appealing as far as choices. I have never believed in "paying" for coupons. I know some will say we get them free because of entering codes, but you bought the product to get the code to begin with.

Not to mention the points for things are too high for the offerings. Coca Cola has a much better program.

I agree with you with regards to the coupons. I've never bothered with coupons from KFR. Why use points for a $1.50 coupon, when I can take a 75¢ I printed, or got free elsewhere, to a store that doubles, and get the same $1.50? I am not familiar with MCR, I don't use Coke products, so I can't compare. I don't go out of my way to buy Kelloggs, Keebler, Sunshine, Etc. products. I just save points from the ones I do.  I have a few shopping totes from prior holiday sales, along with a bag clip set (which they now raised the points redemption of). Recently, I bought the silicone spatula set. A lot of points for that, but since I was consuming the products anyway, it's not costing me anything extra. Thanks to MrVietnam, I got an easy 3000 points. And a lot of free points from here and H4F blog.

rated:
i can get coupons so many places, that i wouldnt buy them. last item i traded in for was that water container. i wound up being way too heavy, so i gave it away to my daughter. bummer. just went thru catalogue today, and couldnt find a thing i wanted. wish they had more gcs.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014