• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Code from Special K: 5NGF-ZP76-CCYV-06Y1

rated:
swc888 said:   Code from Special K: 5NGF-ZP76-CCYV-06Y1
  Redeemed by me. Thank you!

rated:
peps2004 said:   Get up to 1,000 bonus points from 5/21 - 5/25. Enter any 5 KFR codes for a 500 point bonus, plus another 5 KFR codes for another 500 point bonus.
 Bump. This started today. I already got my 1,000 bonus points.

rated:
Code from Special K:53F5-HM70-LPH1-YWWP

rated:
swc888 said:   Code from Special K:53F5-HM70-LPH1-YWWP

Redeemed by me, thanks!!

rated:
SweetClover said:   Update from KFR, you should have seen this in a recent email, but for those who missed it, here it is:

New & Improved KFR Coming Early JuneKFR is soon going to be bigger, better and easier than ever!

There’ll be:

• More brands

• More rewards

• More convenient ways to collect points

No other information I could find, just a mention about keeping an eye on social media pages for details. 'More brands' could be like the BoxTops for Education and Labels for Education, in which General Mills and Campbells partner with other company brands who carry their boxtops/labels on their products. So will we see KFR codes in other non-Kelloggs products?

I hope 'more rewards' means more GC, like Amazon, for ex. A lot of people have requested these. The 3rd one about more convenient ways to collect points is anybody's guess.

The announcement has been made. Kellogg’s Family Rewards is going to be getting rid of the codes in packages. Add one of your store’s loyalty cards to get 100 points. Upload a receipt with a valid KFR purchase and get another 100. You can also connect your account with Twitter and complete your profile to get up to 200 more points. More details about the process here. From their Facebook page:

"The new KFR.com  is now officially up and running! Thanks for your patience as we buttoned everything up. Jump in and try it out! There are lots of bonus points and new rewards waiting for you."

The new rewards include the return of the very popular grocery bags, sold in sets of 3 (6500 points), and for 500 points more than the old (2000 for 1, 1000 during the Xmas sale). Two are already sold out.

As you can guess, the reaction on FB is mixed. Complaints about stores loyalty cards not being linked, inability to upload receipts, and a general dislike of the changes overall.

ETA: Another post here with 2 additional ways to get up to 200 points, watch the video and update/complete your profile.

rated:
Basically this is a way to stop people from hoarding codes until "bonus points on product x" promotions.  I've done two receipts, one with multiple eligible products, with no problems.  On the plus side?  More products get you points now (yay, Pringles) and, while there are still products with codes on the shelf, it's like getting double points.

rated:
skinmaan said:   On the plus side? More products get you points now (yay, Pringles) and, while there are still products with codes on the shelf, it's like getting double points.

That is a good observation! As they phase out the printed codes, you can double-dip by getting points from linking your loyalty card or uploading receipts, and still enter codes manually on the website while still able to. Since we don't know when they will remove the ability to enter codes, I'd suggest banking them ASAP, rather than waiting for a points deal.

One question I haven't seen an answer to; how will they issue bonus codes once the ability to manually enter codes online ends? I suppose they could do it by linking, clicking through a specific posted (and/or emailed) link would give you x-number of bonus points. In which case, FB & Twitter users can still post them on freebie boards/blogs like FW.

rated:
Or possibly not at all.  If I remember correctly you can now keep your account alive by logging in rather than having to enter codes.  I think that was 1/2 the reason why they gave the codes - a way to keep people's accounts alive without buying product (or them having to suffer angry phone calls).

rated:
hot2004 said:   
PrimusSucks said:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1442147/

POPTARTSAVENGERS - 20 Points

RBM Thank You

rated:
Unfortunately, none of the places I buy groceries at uses loyalty cards.

rated:
I did the loyalty card thing..didnt get a confirmation or anything. No clue if it took

rated:
Two things of note:

First a bonus code: 50DRUGSTOREDIVAS (100 POINTS)

Second, I saw a note after I entered the code (forgot to copy direct, sorry) saying bonus points will continue to be offered through various social media outlets. The demise of bonus codes, as previously feared, appears to not be the case.

rated:
GRACIAS for the 1st BONUS CODE on this new era of "Kellogg's Sky Pesos" (akin to the devaluations in Delta's frequent flyer program...).

rated:
When I try to upload a receot I keep on getting this error message:

We’re sorry, but there was a problem with our system. Please try uploading your receipt later.

rated:
FREEBONUSFROMKFR 100 pts expires 6/22

rated:
MrVietnam said:   When I try to upload a receot I keep on getting this error message:

We’re sorry, but there was a problem with our system. Please try uploading your receipt later.

I uploaded my receipt 3x ... the first two gave me the above error; the 3rd time I was informed that my receipt was rejected because I had already been awarded the points (which I hadn't). KFR has some tech issues to resolve. I went ahead and called them and had them post the points to my account during the phone call, which they did. 

rated:
SITBACKANDUNWIND - 25 points

rated:

rated:
There are a couple of KFR promotions coming up - one good and one not very good:

1. From 6/26-7/2, enter 4 codes get 400 bonus points - this can be done twice for a maximum of 800 bonus points (alternatively you can upload receipts, or presumably double dip)

2. From 7/9-7/20, there's a Christmas In July promotion, although it's presumably been sponsored by the Grinch. There are 12 rewards which need a reduced number of points to redeem.

What are some of these "super hot deals"? Steady yourself, because these offers will knock you off your feet:

* Life is Good 20% discount code = 500 points (usually 2,000 points)
* Snap Fitness new member discount offer = 1,500 points (usually 5,000 points)
* Shutterfly 8x11 Photo Book = 15,500 points (usually 20,500 points)
* ProAm Golf 15% discount code = 1,000 points (usually 3,000 points)
* Nike
Tech Swoosh Cap = 20,000 points (usually 25,000 points)
* Special K 2-in-1 Beach Tote & Towel = 12,000 points (usually 21,000 points)

There'll be 6 other offers, but I doubt they'll be any more enticing.

rated:
REWARDINGMEMBERS 100 pts

rated:
peps2004 said:    
 From 6/26-7/2, enter 4 codes get 400 bonus points - this can be done twice for a maximum of 800 bonus points (alternatively you can upload receipts, or presumably double dip)

This is now live. I had an interesting experience submitting receipts that went in my favor. I added a receipt to be submitted then I saw where it said "add another" so I put two receipts on one submission and a few minutes later I got an e-mail saying my entry was rejected, so i submitted the receipts individually. On each receipt I had only one Kellogg's item, so I was expecting to get 200 points in total from the receipt submission process (100 points from each receipt). I ended up getting 500 points. For some reason it credited me for one receipt 4 times and the other one one time, so not only did I get 500 points I got another 200 from entering the codes manually and on top of that I got the 400 bonus points and I am only one code away from getting another 400 bonus points.

rated:
mrthrifty said:   SITBACKANDUNWIND - 25 points
  Thank You

rated:
What is WRONG with this kelloggs family rewards web site and it will not let me even log in for ? All it is doing is making the circle go round and round. I got some codes i want to ENTER in and it will not let me log in uggghhhhh

Now it shows the log in page and when after i try logging in it now says this We're sorry, there was a problem. Please reload the page and try again.     UGGGGGHHHHHHH
I WONDER how long will it take befor it gets fixed ?????????????????????????????????????

This kellogg's family rewards web site better not NEVER mess up again or i will NEVER have anything more to do with this ever !!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   What is WRONG with this kelloggs family rewards web site and it will not let me even log in for ? All it is doing is making the circle go round and round. I got some codes i want to ENTER in and it will not let me log in uggghhhhh

Now it shows the log in page and when after i try logging in it now says this We're sorry, there was a problem. Please reload the page and try again.     UGGGGGHHHHHHH
I WONDER how long will it take befor it gets fixed ?????????????????????????????????????

This kellogg's family rewards web site better not NEVER mess up again or i will NEVER have anything more to do with this ever !!!!!!!!!!!

It might be your browser. I too went round and round and finally tried with IE with success.

rated:
Haven't had any troubles with Chrome, but have to enter the email address and password manually (it won't remember from previously like on other pages, which I use only from my home desktop...)

rated:
billetera said:   Haven't had any troubles with Chrome, but have to enter the email address and password manually (it won't remember from previously like on other pages, which I use only from my home desktop...)

Same here. Still working for me.

rated:
EASY2EARNREWARDS 100 pts

rated:
ALLAMERICANBONUS 25 pts

exp 7/7

rated:
Kelloggs is offering July 4th 400pts bonus currently.

First the July 4th 400pts bonus advertised for uploading 4 codes but I also received a 2nd July 4th 400pts bonus for uploading a receipt:
"Receipt Approved, Bonus Points Added 400 Bonus Points for 2015 4th of July Bonus"

rated:
Also this was my first receipt and all were for Kellogg 5pk Pastry Crisps.

I noticed that after I uploaded the codes manually for 80pts each as usual, from the receipt they award each one 100pts.
These crisps are pretty much my kelloggs purchases but nice that their worth 20pts more from the receipt than the actual box code.

Anyone else notice a difference between pt values from codes vs from receipts?

rated:
MissFirecracker said:    
I noticed that after I uploaded the codes manually for 80pts each as usual, from the receipt they award each one 100pts.

I believe any uploaded receipt will yield you 100 points now no matter what the product and size.

The in-package codes continue to have different point amounts until they are all phased out.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MissFirecracker said:    

I believe any uploaded receipt will yield you 100 points now no matter what the product and size.

The in-package codes continue to have different point amounts until they are all phased out.

I had a slightly different experience. I uploaded a receipt yesterday, Rice Krispies from WalMart, and they only gave me 80. Last week 2 boxes of Cheez-Its from Target gave me 100 each.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MissFirecracker said:    

I think it still depends on the product - I uploaded a receipt with three KFR products on it - I got 160 points twice for 2x Nutrigrain bars (8 packs) and 80 points for a bag of Special K granola.

rated:
peps2004 said:     I think it still depends on the product - I uploaded a receipt with three KFR products on it - I got 160 points twice for 2x Nutrigrain bars (8 packs) and 80 points for a bag of Special K granola.

I must have been mistaken. Thank you for the correction.

rated:
After manually uploading them, the points awareded again for each one from the receipt I sent surprised me. In hindsight, it shouldnt have but didnt think it thru beforehand to appreciate that points for box codes (while they last) are rewarded a 2nd time by submitting the receipt with them

I submitted it for the 1st receipt bonus, actually thought they'd made a mistake.
I buy the crisps from BigLots or Ollies, both have reward cards but neither are Kelloggs list of reward card stores (probably because neither does online receipts).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
peps2004 said:     I think it still depends on the product - I uploaded a receipt with three KFR products on it - I got 160 points twice for 2x Nutrigrain bars (8 packs) and 80 points for a bag of Special K granola.
  I must have been mistaken. Thank you for the correction.

OK, that's weird. The 160 points I received on those Nutrigrain packs were from WalMart; I uploaded a receipt from Kroger for some more Nutrgrain bars tonight and they only gave 100 points, so maybe the values vary depending on where you bought them? Or maybe my original receipt was an anomaly and all products from now on are 100 points like you said.

rated:
25 Point Bonus Code (new 7/4)

HAPP Y4TH OFJU LY2U

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015