• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
SanDance said:   
SweetClover said:   
yoregano said:   
raskryd said:   go to KFR fb page and get a 100 pts code https://www.facebook.com/KelloggsFamilyRewards?version=VERSION15_K78&PID=25983477
  Appears to be for new users only (FB page says "new friends"), because clicking the link did not provide a code for me.

I KNOW that was posted before, but I cannot find the friggen post. I recall doing this last December, and you may have too. If already claimed, you can't get another. You do not have to be new, the KFR page verified that existing members could get the code as well. Look for "Welcome Bonus Code" in your point history if you've already claimed and redeemed your code.

I just did it and saw this post:
"Oh hey, new friends! Like us today to reveal your FREE BONUS code – you’ll get points toward rewards like coupons, gift cards, sweepstakes entries and more. Get your code here: http://on.fb.me/19NTcb8 "
Clicked on link and got 100pt code good for 1 week.

Thanks, but to clarify, I was referring to a post in this forum (FW FS), not the FB one on their (KFR) wall. I thought it had been posted in this thread, though it may have been a separate thread.  

rated:
peps2004 said:   Enter 4 product codes on March 17 (St Patrick's Day) and get 400 bonus points - this is a one day only offer.
  IT seems like a lot of bonus points but it is not much more than getting double points though.

rated:
raskryd said:   go to KFR fb page and get a 100 pts code https://www.facebook.com/KelloggsFamilyRewards?version=VERSION15_K78&PID=25983477
  Wow, this works with multiple accounts. I logged into one FB account, got a code and redeemed. Then I logged into another account and got another code that I was able to redeem on the same Kelloggs account. I'll try more to see if there is a limit.

Update: Well, I've just done six codes, then FB wanted a phone number to confirm a new account. Not sure if that can be bypassed by changing IP since I don't use FB much, but you might try. I wonder if the code is based upon the FB account only...

rated:
pm for more codes. music ones too. plz give me some movie codes

rated:
peps2004 said:   Enter 4 product codes on March 17 (St Patrick's Day) and get 400 bonus points - this is a one day only offer.
Bump. Today is the day to get your 400 bonus points. Unfortunately you can only earn these bonus points once per account:

Hats off to ya! You've already earned 400 BONUS POINTS on St. Patrick's Day - this bonus can be awarded only once.

rated:
FOUR-LEAF-CLOV-ER25

rated:
Is anyone having trouble entering codes for the St. Pat promo?

Edit*** Good news! all my points have been awarded. Even though the login was down and the code screen was hung up with error messages, the system was working in the background and the points did add up and I even got my 400 promo points. 

rated:
"To our members: we apologize, but Login and Registration are currently unavailable. You may continue to browse the rewards catalog, recipes, and promotions. Our team is currently working to resolve the issue, please check back later. Thank you for your patience"

On FB, they wrote; "QUICK NOTE: The Log In/Registration page at KFR.com is down. Our team is working to fix it quickly – we'll let everyone know when it's up and running. Please stay tuned."

However, some people have reported success getting through, and entering at least two codes during their session. One reported having better luck using Chrome than IE, so you might want to try a different browser. You can also enter codes by texting through a mobile phone, if you have that option.

ETA: In spite of the message at top of page, I was successfully able to not only log-in, but enter all four codes in one session, the 400 bonus points were automatically added after 4th code entry.

rated:
" Members: We apologize for any delays you’ve experienced as you’ve tried to log on to Kellogg’s Family Rewards. We know you’re anxious to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us and get 400 points bonus for entering 4 product codes. We’ve extended this offer until March 21 at 11:59:59 PST – that way you'll have extra time to log in, enter codes and get your bonus. We're lucky to have you as members and we thank you for your patience!"

rated:
I was just able to enter codes and got the bonus with no problems.

Heads up, it's "Frozen Food Month" so they are giving Double Points on all frozen products.
This stacked with the 400 bonus points as well!

rated:
Does anyone know if the bonus 400 points is rewarded one time only?

...or can we keep entering codes and for every 4 we get 400 bonus?

rated:
palafox said:   Does anyone know if the bonus 400 points is rewarded one time only?

...or can we keep entering codes and for every 4 we get 400 bonus?

Please see MrVietnam's post above.

rated:
Check your inbox for an e-mail with the subject heading "Your FREE GIFT from Shutterfly Is Waiting‏". In that e-mail is a free bonus code that when you enter it into the Kellogg's Family Rewards website will score you 100 points. I got my e-mail around noontime today (Wednesday, 1/19/14).

rated:
From a zesta cracker box
7XG6-R9F9-45T7-KXXN

rated:
gardenlife1 said:   From a zesta cracker box
7XG6-R9F9-45T7-KXXN

Thanks. Redeemed by me.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Check your inbox for an e-mail with the subject heading "Your FREE GIFT from Shutterfly Is Waiting‏". In that e-mail is a free bonus code that when you enter it into the Kellogg's Family Rewards website will score you 100 points. I got my e-mail around noontime today (Wednesday, 1/19/14).
  Thought I wasn't getting this since I didn't get the email on 3/19, but one showed up today for me. Subject line was Slam Dunk! BIG SAVINGS & B-Ball Recipes Inside! The item was for 24 address labels. Entering the code at KFR credited 100 points.

So this may or may not be targeted, it may or may not show up on variable dates for others, and the content/subject does vary.

rated:
yoregano said:   
MrVietnam said:   Check your inbox for an e-mail with the subject heading "Your FREE GIFT from Shutterfly Is Waiting‏". In that e-mail is a free bonus code that when you enter it into the Kellogg's Family Rewards website will score you 100 points. I got my e-mail around noontime today (Wednesday, 1/19/14).
  Thought I wasn't getting this since I didn't get the email on 3/19, but one showed up today for me. Subject line was Slam Dunk! BIG SAVINGS & B-Ball Recipes Inside! The item was for 24 address labels. Entering the code at KFR credited 100 points.

So this may or may not be targeted, it may or may not show up on variable dates for others, and the content/subject does vary.

Like you, I couldn't find anything from 3/19 either. Also got email today, with subject line, "Giant Shoppers: Irresistible Offer – Just for You!". For some reason they think I'm going to go all the way to a Giant supermarket in Carlisle, PA....  But the Shutterfly code was there, that's all I care about.

rated:
nm

rated:
I have 3 codes to enter for the St. Patrick’s Day Bonus Program.
It is doubtful I'll get another code.
Would anyone be willing lend or give me a code so I can get the 400 point bonus?
Please, PM me if you can help me.

rated:
Check your emails as I received one today with the subject line "Whoa! Get FREE POINTS Every Friday! Details Inside." (They seem to A/B subject lines, so your's may be different). It then gave a custom code for 1,000 points.

n.b. I thought at first KFR didn't know their days of the week seeing as it's Wednesday today, but the email goes on to mention free points sweepstakes on their Facebook page on Fridays, so it sadly doesn't seem like they'll be emailing us 1,000 point codes every Friday.

rated:
peps2004 said:   Check your emails as I received one today with the subject line "Whoa! Get FREE POINTS Every Friday! Details Inside." (They seem to A/B subject lines, so your's may be different). It then gave a custom code for 1,000 points.

n.b. I thought at first KFR didn't know their days of the week seeing as it's Wednesday today, but the email goes on to mention free points sweepstakes on their Facebook page on Fridays, so it sadly doesn't seem like they'll be emailing us 1,000 point codes every Friday.

Thanks!! Found it in my trash folder

rated:
peps2004 said:   Check your emails as I received one today with the subject line "Whoa! Get FREE POINTS Every Friday! Details Inside." (They seem to A/B subject lines, so your's may be different). It then gave a custom code for 1,000 points.

Got the 1,000 pointer but the subject line of my e-mail was:"We’ve Missed You – So Don’t Miss Friday’s Giveaway!‏"

Thanks for pointing out the e-mail. 

rated:
I got the same email as MrVietnam; in addition to the 1000 point code, there is a message right below that saying "We Miss You' and it offers a 100 free bonus points for the next single code you enter, 'Expires 04/12/2014. Valid for one entry.' This may be targeted, so YMMV.

rated:
vietnam did u check? the code expires soon

rated:
trogfield said:   vietnam did u check? the code expires soon
  Yes, I dod. I PM'd you. Check your messages.

rated:
APRILFOOLSDAYFUN – 150 points (posted on 3/31)

rated:
I also got an e-mail this evening with a unique code in it for 50 free points. The e-mail had the subject: "April Fools’ Surprises + Savings Inside!‏"

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I also got an e-mail this evening with a unique code in it for 60 free points. The e-mail had the subject: "April Fools’ Surprises + Savings Inside!‏"

Was that the Free Spidey Code? I entered that, but I only got 50 points.

rated:
SPIDEYEXCITEMENT – 20 points (posted on 3/31)

rated:
SweetClover said:   
MrVietnam said:   I also got an e-mail this evening with a unique code in it for 60 free points. The e-mail had the subject: "April Fools’ Surprises + Savings Inside!‏"

Was that the Free Spidey Code? I entered that, but I only got 50 points.

Yes, it was the Spidey Code. I also only got 50 points. I accidently typed a "6" instead of a "5".

rated:
Pop-Tart Code

8r5p-ffk6-y9ty-gx1g

rated:
Thank you.

rated:
APRILFOOLSREWARD - 25 pts
APRILFOOLSDAYFUN - 150 pts

rated:
SPRINGONTHECOLOR – 20 points (posted on 4/2)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014