• filter:
  • 115161718 19
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ENJO-Y50K-FRPO-INTS  50 pt

rated:
XOIncognito said:   That can't be the entire sale can it? Those ones listed now have been posted all morning (I was hoping more would go live at noon). Does anyone remember how much stuff was discounted last year for the sale? IE - were teh gift cards ever on sale?

I've never seen gift cards on sale (at least that interest me). Supposedly there was an Applebee's last year. This sale does have a restaurant.com one. Last year (and the previous) had the reusable shopping totes. They don't even have them available anymore. I bought totes both years. Last year I also got a set of bag clips. I've got to agree with yoregano and MrV, this years 'sale' is quite pathetic. Lot's of people complaining on Facebook at the KFR page about the lame cyber sale.

rated:
KFRFeastOfPoints 100 pts

Found on facebook, a search here shows this was also posted a few days ago on its own separate thread but thinking Im not the only who relies on this thread for codes so hopefully this helps someone else too

rated:
MissFirecracker said:   KFRFeastOfPoints 100 pts

Found on facebook, a search here shows this was also posted a few days ago on its own separate thread but thinking Im not the only who relies on this thread for codes so hopefully this helps someone else too

The code entered is a duplicate. Please check your Point History to confirm your points have been credited to your account.
my acct says 11-27 O well

rated:
MissFirecracker said:   KFRFeastOfPoints 100 pts
this was also posted a few days ago on its own separate thread

In this thread.
Also nice to give credit to the FWer who posted the code in that other thread if you aren't linking to it.
I expect that giving that thread some GREEN would be appreciated by the OP as well.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
XOIncognito said:   That can't be the entire sale can it? Those ones listed now have been posted all morning (I was hoping more would go live at noon). Does anyone remember how much stuff was discounted last year for the sale? IE - were teh gift cards ever on sale?

I've never seen gift cards on sale (at least that interest me). Supposedly there was an Applebee's last year. This sale does have a restaurant.com one. Last year (and the previous) had the reusable shopping totes. They don't even have them available anymore. I bought totes both years. Last year I also got a set of bag clips. I've got to agree with yoregano and MrV, this years 'sale' is quite pathetic. Lot's of people complaining on Facebook at the KFR page about the lame cyber sale.

restaurant.com - those are pretty much useless.  I have 2 $200 cards and never used them.     

rated:
ANYONE ELSE getting thrown freebies?

Two days ago I entered ten 80pt codes from boxes. Then yesterday because Im 2 pts from 4000, KFR emailed me a 200pt code - great but not shocking as Ive gotten these a few times in the past. I entered code along with the last three of the codes from my remaining boxes.

Today KFR emailed me ANOTHER 200 code because Im "... just 572 from 5000", which was awesome yet weird as I was less than halfway from 4K to 5K plus they just sent me a close-to-your-goal two days ago.

Granted Ive always redeemed at 2000pt except my very last redemption for 50000pts.
Anyone with high point balances know whether it gets you emailed free codes more frequently?

rated:
MissFirecracker said: ANYONE ELSE getting thrown freebies?

Yes, I've received a bunch of those. They are random bonuses that appear to be triggered by your points activity. They send a lot after point redemption, but when my points were higher, I didn't get many very often. After getting a bunch of 200 pt codes, after redeeming over 12000, I received like 4 or 5 of these "Close To Your Goal" and "You're Almost There" emails within days of each other. Another 800 to 1000 points total. It's a marketing strategy, give you free points, which encourage you to buy stuff to enter more codes, which you then redeem - the cycle then repeats itself. These codes are definitely targeted, they are user-specific for you to enter in your account. They also have a limited time period in which you have to redeem them, and they will expire if you don't. I believe you have about 14 days to enter them before expiration. 

rated:
I have over 30,000 and I don't receive them. I have in the past but not now. My niece has an account that she no longer uses and they send them to her which she forwards to me and I'm able to enter them.

rated:
MissFirecracker said: ANYONE ELSE getting thrown freebies?

Yep, especially if I've already put in a buttload. I got a bunch of free pop-tarts (thanks to a pricing error at my grocery store + KFR $1.50 coupon), and when I put them in, the next day I got an email telling me I was just XX points away from blah blah. Nice of them, I think.

rated:
I have never received one e-mail from KFR and I am subscribed to their e-mail list. Pretty strange but I guess it's ok, the rewards are really lame. Unless you like paying points for coupons or getting junk for the most part.

rated:
ANNI-VERS-ARYB-ONUS good for 50 points (expires 12/18/2014)

rated:
KFR announced that they are extending the program for yet another year.
Kellogg's Family Rewards said: Great news: We’ll be here in the new year! Your points will roll over into 2015! Updated Terms and Conditions will be posted to KFR.com on January 1, 2015.

rated:
Got an email today that all 35,500 points that I have will expire in 30 days unless I log into my account. WTF

Correction, I have only 800 pts.

rated:
KFR do have a rule (put in '14 IIRC) that the points will vanish if there's NO ACTIVITY for 90 days (you should "be golden" if you keep adding ALL those bonus points given by FW Forum members, particularly remick...

rated:
If you can't read a code or it doesn't work then scan and save the scan.
Open the image and look at it, if you still can't read it then attach the file when you send KFR an email from the contact us link.
Contact Us

rated:
collector5 said:   If you can't read a code or it doesn't work then scan and save the scan.
Open the image and look at it, if you still can't read it then attach the file when you send KFR an email from the contact us link.
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUs.html

You don't even have to do all that work. I just call and tell them I can't read the code and they will ask you some information from the package and they will gladly credit your account immediately (usually more than the code would normally be worth). For example, they usually give you 200 points per item even if the product regularly gives only 80 or 100 points.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
collector5 said:   If you can't read a code or it doesn't work then scan and save the scan.
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUs.html

You don't even have to do all that work. I just call and tell them I can't read the code and they will ask you some information from the package and they will gladly credit your account immediately (usually more than the code would normally be worth). For example, they usually give you 200 points per item even if the product regularly gives only 80 or 100 points.

Correct. The phone number is posted at the bottom of the QS on the first page. And they typically give you extra points for the trouble. I was missing 400 bonus points, they fixed it and doubled the amount, and gave me 800.

rated:
Posted a few hours ago on Facebook;
Kellogg's Family Rewards said: Hey, Everyone: We understand that you’re disappointed about the $1.50 coupons being removed from our rewards catalog. We want you to know that we share in that disappointment. Every reward that we offer has a limited supply. Your enthusiasm for the $1.50 coupons caused us to run out sooner than we anticipated. We’re hearing what you’re saying and want you to know that we’re working on new rewards for 2015. Until then, you can always get our FREE COUPONS at http://bit.ly/1eEQwCo Plus, our $0.75 REWARD COUPONS are still available at http://bit.ly/1bfVZup

So, this is why they no longer have the high-value coupons, the reusable tote bags, etc, etc, etc. The demand exceeded the supply, and they ran out.

rated:
5 pt code posted here, though some say they are getting 50, YMMV

EASYMENUPLANNING
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/

rated:
50 points and 5 activity points.

Regarding coupons, I can't understand why a company would ever run out of a coupon for their very own products. They are already raping the reward members by having them use the points for a free coupon that as they said you can get free coupons elsewhere.

Love Kellogs but the prize or reward offerings aren't very good.

rated:
FREAKSFORUM said:   50 points and 5 activity points.

Regarding coupons, I can't understand why a company would ever run out of a coupon for their very own products. They are already raping the reward members by having them use the points for a free coupon that as they said you can get free coupons elsewhere.

Love Kellogs but the prize or reward offerings aren't very good.

True that.

Find the point requirement for the coupons surprising
Strange you can simply print a 40cent coupon for 80cents with most stores doubling yet for $1.50 coupon requires collecting 1000 points, especially those unaware of the occasional free codes.

rated:
i cant get any 5 or 50 pts. all i get is the homepage. and i tried going to fb and clicking on their link, and they want me to BUY a downloaded book by entering 5 pts, not getting them. please explain what im doing wrong. TIA

rated:
raskryd said:   i cant get any 5 or 50 pts. all i get is the homepage. and i tried going to fb and clicking on their link, and they want me to BUY a downloaded book by entering 5 pts, not getting them. please explain what im doing wrong. TIA

Answered you here earlier.

rated:
HOLLYJOLLYPOINTS 100 pts

btw, re previous question, i didnt realize words posted were a code (til i finally got e-mail from Kelloggs yesterday), thought i had to download a book - so got 5 pts for that thanks for help

rated:
GOOD-TIDI-NGST-OYOU for 25 points

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014