• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FIRSTDAYOFSUMMER – 50 points (posted on 6/21) posted here.

rated:
Goodnight BONUS! Kellogg’s® cereals put the “good” in goodnight snack. Earn triple points on ALL Kellogg’s® cereals when you enter codes between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. ET through 7/2/2014.

rated:
In case you save up your codes for using in special promotions, the double points promotion is ending in a week (30 June) on the following products:

• Cheez-It® Grooves
  • Eggo® Thick & Fluffy waffles
  • Frosted Mini-Wheats® Touch of Fruit Raisin cereal
  • Kellogg’s® Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory® cereal
  • Kellogg’s To Go™ Morning Biscuits
  • Krave® S’Mores cereal
  • Nutri-Grain® Harvest Bars
  • Special K® Chocolate Almond cereal
  • Special K® Pretzels
  • Pop-Tarts® Chocolate Vanilla Crème toaster pastries
  • Special K® Moments
  • Special K® White Cheddar Popcorn Chips
  • Special K® Bacon Flatbread Sandwiches
  • MorningStar Farms® Parmesan Garlic Wings
  • MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
  • MorningStar Farms® Pizzas
  • Mother’s® Cookies Ginger Snaps
  • Keebler® Fudge Covered Coconut Dreams™ Cookies
  • Kellogg’s Krave® Chocolate and Double Chocolate Cereals

In theory double points on Corn Pops is also ending, but it looks like this has been extended until 31 December 2014 under a separate double points promo.

rated:
new 50pt code expires 12/31/14 - NUTRITIONINABOWL

rated:
didn't erase them but put as expired for these codes in summary

KELLOGGSFREEBOOK = 50 points (posted on 8/2) _ EXPIRED 062414

GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT = 50 points _ EXPIRED 062414

GREATSTARTSBONUS = 20 points _ EXPIRED 062414

SPECIALK5BONUS4U = 50 points (posted on 1/2) _ EXPIRED 062414

WELOVEMOTHERSDAY = 100 points (posted on 5/9) _ EXPIRED 062414

CELEBRATEMOTHERS = 100 points (posted on 5/9) _ EXPIRED 062414

rated:
imanemokid said: didn't erase them but put as expired for these codes in summary

Some nice FW user (Don't recall who), organized the QS into two lists. The upper has all the expired codes, the lower the new ones. I moved the ones you listed to the expired list*. I suspect there are more, and have been wanting to update it. I did move a few. I need to check the list over at H4F, as she continually updates her list there. I think the Easter Egg hunt ones may also be expired. Thanks for the heads up!

* Expired list is maintained so when users find codes elsewhere, they aren't posting old expired codes, otherwise they'd be deleted. New code list is a one-stop location for those who check infrequently, and want all the newest codes, and newbies who haven't used them.

ETA: Checked H4F and found several more, mostly holiday ones. List is now up-to-date.

rated:
Firecracker bonus - Enter FIVE codes from Kellogg's, Keebler, Mothers or Cheez-It cookies or crackers and get 1,000 points.

Offer valid 7/3/14 - 7/25/14

rated:
EASY-BARB-ECUE-BITE 25 points

rated:
I only need around 2000 more points to get the item I want ( OXO 3-PC Silicone Spatula Set ARV $12). I noticed that they only have one tote bag left, the others aren't even listed as 'out-of-stock', they are just gone! They also added a few new items in the following categories: 1) Electronics, Toys, and Games, 2) Housewares & Kitchen Supplies and 3) Apparel & Gear. There's BBQ tools, multi-function tool, wine charms, Vera Bradley and Guess items, etc.

rated:
In the newsletter: Earn 3X POINTS After Dark. Get 3X POINTS on ALL Kellogg's cereals When you enter codes between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. EST through 7/2/2014.

Good time to use all those cereal codes.

ETA: Just entered 3 cereals, and got the triple points. 155 points away from my goal. 

rated:
THANKYOU100KFANS – 100 points (posted on 6/27) Also posted here.

rated:
Off Keebler box

JPJG-98W3-WLGT-XX4T

rated:
gardenlife1 said:   Off Keebler box

JPJG-98W3-WLGT-XX4T

Used. Thanks.

rated:
HAPPYBDAYAMERICA – 238 points (posted on 6/30) also posted here.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   EASY-BARB-ECUE-BITE 25 points
  Expired.

rated:
Got my 1000 points for the 5 code fire cracker bonus noted above (it didn't give me any notification the bonus was coming, but after 5 codes it came right up).

rated:
XOIncognito said:   Got my 1000 points for the 5 code fire cracker bonus noted above (it didn't give me any notification the bonus was coming, but after 5 codes it came right up).
For me there was a clue it was coming. After every cracker code entered it said:

Special offer & bonus news!
Summer Snacks Bonus! Enter four more codes from ANY cookie or cracker products to earn 1,000 BONUS POINTS. Offer ends 7/25/2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST. 

rated:
It was kind of interesting. I entered 5 Cheez It codes and I did not get my 1,000 points as advertised, so I looked at my points history and 2 boxes of my Cheez Its came up as Mini Wheats. I had to call in to get the 1,000 bonus points manually entered. She said because she manually entered the points if I were to buy two more boxes of Cheez Its I would eligible for another 1,000 points since the limit on the promotion is 2. I said she is correct as long as the Cheez Its didn't come up as Mini Wheats again.

When I asked her why the Cheez It crackers came up as Mini Wheats she blamed it on a programming error, She said they must make both Cheez Its and Mini Wheats at the facility my crackers were made and they got assigned the wrong code. I also gave them a suggestion that they print the codes toward the top of the inside of the box so a customer doesn't have to destroy the boxes in order to read the code (as is the case with Cheez It crackers). For most cereals though I have found it is quite easy to read the code and keep the box but that is not the case with Cheez Its.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I also gave them a suggestion that they print the codes toward the top of the inside of the box so a customer doesn't have to destroy the boxes in order to read the code...
  Here's the flip side: the vermin that steal codes. I've encountered numerous occasions where I've been shopping at various retail stores where I've found opened boxes put back on the shelf where it was obvious that scummy people were just stealing the codes (for all kinds of products and programs, not just KFR).

This is also why I've found it peculiar that NatureMade prints its codes on the outside of the package where anyone can read them. There has got to be lots of code stealing going on there.

rated:
yoregano said:   
MrVietnam said:   I also gave them a suggestion that they print the codes toward the top of the inside of the box so a customer doesn't have to destroy the boxes in order to read the code...
  Here's the flip side: the vermin that steal codes. I've encountered numerous occasions where I've been shopping at various retail stores where I've found opened boxes put back on the shelf where it was obvious that scummy people were just stealing the codes (for all kinds of products and programs, not just KFR).

This is also why I've found it peculiar that NatureMade prints its codes on the outside of the package where anyone can read them. There has got to be lots of code staling going on there.

When I was buying a bunch of Keebler cookies that come in plastic wrappers, I discovered that their codes are on the outside of packages. Fortunately, I did not run into any previously used codes.

rated:
100 pts, expires 7/18:
KFRCELEBRATESUSA

rated:
FRUITPIZZAYUMYUM
25 pts, expires 7/13

rated:
GETFUELFORSCHOOL
20 pts, unknown exp date

rated:
SweetClover said:   HAPPYBDAYAMERICA – 238 points (posted on 6/30) also posted here
  expired

rated:
TOTALLYHOTSUMMER   100 Points

rated:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1377277/ Coupon will not be available much longer, use the link sent to you in your KFR newsletter. And if you printed only 1, or none, consider sharing your link in above thread for others to use. TIA!

rated:
Code Keebler crackers JNJG-9P69-8TWT-4X95

rated:
gardenlife1 said:   Code Keebler crackers JNJG-9P69-8TWT-4X95Used - but not by me...

rated:
BACKTOSCHOOL2014 = 50 points posted here .

ETA:  BROOKSTONESWEEPS = 50 points (posted on 7/21)posted here 

I also added contact info to the QS for when you have illegible codes, so you know who to call, and when.

rated:
Check your e-mail. I received an e-mail today from KFR with the subject: "Exclusive Offer: FREE Gift from Shutterfly Inside!"‏ In the e-mail it had a bonus code in it worth 50 points.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014