rated:
100pts ( exp, unknown )
FEELTHELOVEOFKFR

100pts ( expires 7/26 )
REWARDSRINTHEAIR

rated:
KFRP-OINT-STAC-ULAR - 100 pts - credit To MrsGuin

rated:
Thanks for the codes...anyone know why KFR says I need to turn off in private browsing to use the mobile version...when I'm not using the mobile version, and haven't changed a thing on my computer????

rated:
HUNTING4FREECODE - 100 pts - exp 08/02 - credit to ctgolfer

rated:
giselmey said:   KFRP-OINT-STAC-ULAR - 100 pts - credit To MrsGuin
 I just tried this code and got the message that it was expired.
I'm surprised that it expired so soon.
Did anyone else have this trouble? 

rated:
collector5 said:   
 I just tried this code and got the message that it was expired.
I'm surprised that it expired so soon.
Did anyone else have this trouble? 

expired for me too

rated:
FREEPTSFREESTUFF - 100 pts - credit to MrsGuin

rated:
And, yes, bonus codes usually expire rather quickly.

rated:
i'd thank MrsGuin, but dont know where to find her

rated:
 Scholasticreader  - 20 points

rated:
giselmey said:   FREEPTSFREESTUFF - 100 pts - credit to MrsGuin

That was posted by me, here. not MrsGuin.

And today, I posted this one   PACKING4VACATION – 20 points (posted on 8/6)

rated:
SweetClover said:   

Really? MrsGuin posted the one mentioned here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1453464/   
Your link leads to a different code with the same amount of points, doesn't it?

No matter, thanks to BOTH of you (and BriaryCliffs) for all the codes you guys provide!
I am just trying to 'forward' the codes to people who subscribe to this thread (like myself) without taking unearned credit for myself.

rated:
smor-ekfr-poin-ts4u - 25 points - valid 8/10-8/17/2015 - credit to mdabney

Text

rated:
giselmey said:   
SweetClover said:   

Really? MrsGuin posted the one mentioned here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1453464/   
Your link leads to a different code with the same amount of points, doesn't it?

No matter, thanks to BOTH of you (and BriaryCliffs) for all the codes you guys provide!
I am just trying to 'forward' the codes to people who subscribe to this thread (like myself) without taking unearned credit for myself.

No, the" FREEPTSFREESTUFF - 100 pts - credit to MrsGuin" was posted by me, and I realize that I quoted the wrong post of yours, and fixed my post. Sorry for the confusion. MrsGuin posted the earlier 100 pt code, I posted the latter, and they were both within a day of each other. You credited both to MrsGuin.

Please keep forwarding the codes as you have been doing. I usually post mine both on the forum and in this thread, but the past 2 months have been a bit of a blur for me, as I bought a house and moved. Still unpacking and getting settled in. But life is starting to return to normal, and I'm remembering to repost the codes I find in this master thread. 

rated:
Ever since they phased out the codes I'm not buying as much Kelloggs products. I miss the bonus and doubling. Sure entering codes is PITA but it was fun to rip open a box and find a code, in fact sometimes I'll see an empty box in the trash and... you get the idea

I enjoyed collecting codes and waiting for the holiday bonuses. Punching in codes is a sure fire way to confirm you got points. Now if I buy something with a loyalty card or scanned receipt, I must wait a day or two, not knowing if I'll get the credit or how many points.

FWIW I only get the Starbucks card and 7000 is not easy to rack up LOL. It'd take me a few months with heavy bonuses to make 7000.

rated:
palafox said:   Ever since they phased out the codes I'm not buying as much Kelloggs products. I miss the bonus and doubling. Sure entering codes is PITA but it was fun to rip open a box and find a code, in fact sometimes I'll see an empty box in the trash and... you get the idea

I enjoyed collecting codes and waiting for the holiday bonuses. Punching in codes is a sure fire way to confirm you got points. Now if I buy something with a loyalty card or scanned receipt, I must wait a day or two, not knowing if I'll get the credit or how many points.

FWIW I only get the Starbucks card and 7000 is not easy to rack up LOL. It'd take me a few months with heavy bonuses to make 7000.

I completely agree.  It takes alot to get to the 7K (I also only go for the Starbucks card).

rated:
Thanks for the codes. I have 12,000 points myself. Lots of friends and relatives send me their codes.

rated:
cidergeorge said:   Thanks for the codes. I have 12,000 points myself. Lots of friends and relatives send me their codes.
 I can beat that, I am at 50,000 points. I would have had around 60,000 but I bought some coupons recently.

rated:
BONUSCODEFORMOMS 100 FREE Points! Expiration date is unknown.

rated:
Just as I feared, just use the next post, OK?

rated:
Another code has just been posted: ITSS-OEAS-Y2LU-VKFR expires 8/28/15 (thanks to briarycliffs).  

Sorry if this is a dup, but something's up with FW software (jic)...  

rated:
KFRMOMSLUVPOINTS exp date unknown

rated:
raskryd said:   KFRMOMSLUVPOINTS exp date unknown
This code expired on 8/24 per MrsGuin's post here.  Are you saying that it was still valid today (I can't tell as I used it before the expiration date listed)?

rated:
i got it thru an email site, and thats what it said there.  so i just repeated it here.  it worked for me today, and its 8/25, so idk what to say.  sorry if it doesnt work for others.

rated:
Can confirm that KFRMOMSLUVPOINTS just worked for me.

rated:
Finally uploaded my first receipt to KFR and it was not a good experience. Got a denied message that the receipt is a duplicate and points have already been collected. This is not possible as the date on the receipt is from the day before and my history shows no other activity that could possible correlate to it. I am re-uploading the receipt, will see what happens.

Not a good showing, KFR.

UPDATE: They responded with a credit the next day. But, it was not correct. I did not get the bonus 100 points for uploading my first receipt, nor the bonus 100 points per box of Frosted Flakes (receipt showed purchase of two boxes). Sloppy.

UPDATE 2: Well, after contacting them a 2nd time, they responded promptly and credited my account all missing points. Good that they act quickly, but I sure hope this isn't a pattern of what to expect for future events.

rated:
Labor Day bonus from 9/4-9/11 - up to 1,500 bonus points available:

1 product = 500 points
5 more products = 500 points

rated:
peps2004 said:   Labor Day bonus from 9/4-9/11 - up to 1,500 bonus points available:

1 product = 500 points

Be aware that the 1 product bonus is only good for receipts and loyalty card purchases (no codes).  Codes can be used for the 5-code bonuses.

rated:
SAVINGSREWARDS4U       100 pts    exp date unknown

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015