• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
WARM-WISH-ESFO-RYOU - 25 points

rated:
Posted here. KFRCONSUMERQUEEN – 100 points (posted on 12/21)

rated:
FREE-POIN-TS4D-IVAS -- 100 free points expires 1/3/16 https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/enter-code.html

GLITCH FIXED

There is currently a glitch at the site saying this code is expired. It is NOT.
Call promo dept. 1-800-962-1413 they will credit the points and don't know why it is not working.
OR you can go to contact us & click "Chat Now" - Within a minute my points were credited.

rated:
I emailed them and they credited my acct.

rated:
MrsGuin said:   FREE-POIN-TS4D-IVAS -- 100 free points expires 1/3/16 https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/enter-code.html

There is currently a glitch at the site saying this code is expired. It is NOT.
Call promo dept. 1-800-962-1413 they will credit the points and don't know why it is not working.
OR you can go to contact us & click "Chat Now" - Within a minute my points were credited.

The glitch has been fixed. I entered the above code and got credited the 100 points right away.

rated:
KFRSUPERSAVERMOM

100 points.

rated:
HU - one time use 50 point code in email titled "You could WIN a free Microsoft Tablet – see how"

rated:
MrsGuin said:   HU - one time use 50 point code in email titled "You could WIN a free Microsoft Tablet – see how"
  which section of the email?  Have the email, but I can't find one.  Thanks!

rated:
gisele2828 said:   
MrsGuin said:   HU - one time use 50 point code in email titled "You could WIN a free Microsoft Tablet – see how"
  which section of the email?  Have the email, but I can't find one.  Thanks!

I also have the email but can't seem to find a code.

rated:
HOWITWORKS20PNTS = Kellogs Family Rewards 20 Points: , STILL GOOD

EARNGREATREWARDS = 20 points (posted 12/30)

KFRSHARETHANKS20 = 20 Points (posted on 1/2)

EARNSWEETREWARDS = 50 points (posted on 1/7)

all entered on 010816 ... >>> The code entered is a duplicate. Please enter a different code???

rated:
Looks like SanDance made a mistake.
This codes are all ancient - over a year old.  They are either dead or you used them back when they were new (probably the latter).
Note the lack of a year on the code dates - that's because they are 2012, 2013 & 2014, IIRC.

rated:
imanemokid said:   HOWITWORKS20PNTS = Kellogs Family Rewards 20 Points: , STILL GOOD

EARNGREATREWARDS = 20 points (posted 12/30)

KFRSHARETHANKS20 = 20 Points (posted on 1/2)

EARNSWEETREWARDS = 50 points (posted on 1/7)

all entered on 010816 ... >>> The code entered is a duplicate. Please enter a different code???

Thanks, somehow I missed these

rated:
Some codes do not expire, but all can only be used once. If it says "The code entered is a duplicate" it means you were already awarded points.

rated:
KFRWARMANDTOASTY
25 points.

rated:
quicky said:   KFRWARMANDTOASTY
25 points.

Thank You Quicky

rated:
WEMELTFORMEMBERS
25 points

rated:
peps2004 said:   WEMELTFORMEMBERS
25 points

Thanks Peps2004

rated:
peps2004 said:   WEMELTFORMEMBERS
25 points

Awesome, thanks Peps2004

rated:
Hello just want to remind everyone that giving green is also a good way to say thank you and not build up clutter in the threads.

Thank you for posting.

rated:
For those who print KFR coupons, CVS has select Kelloggs cereal for $1.88 each. Picked up a couple boxes of Rice Krispies for less than $2 after two $1/1 IPs.

rated:
Anyone still have about 125pts for codes you type in? 

I have tons of coke pts to trade. 

I just want my last pts to get my GC and then I'm off to other promotions (as in outie on this one).

TIA. PM Please.

rated:
Not sure if trading points is allowed, but I am looking for KFR codes as well and have plenty of Coke 12-pack codes to barter.

PM me! Thanks!

rated:
Trading isn't addressed in the summary, but trading is fine in the MCR thread (similar idea), so it should be okay here, too. Code begging, on the other hand, is always a no-no.

rated:
25pt-bigg-ameb-onus - 25 points

rated:
cele-brat-egam-eday - 25 points

rated:
"25pt-bigg-ameb-onus - 25 points"

Where are the other 4 characters? Needs 16 to enter...

rated:
billetera said:   "25pt-bigg-ameb-onus - 25 points"

Where are the other 4 characters? Needs 16 to enter...

Include 25pt as the first four.

rated:
THANKS! It ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS when 25pt is part of the code, posters should just be more specific...

PS: It seems the FUNNY GUYS/GALS who REDED ME (16 of 'em so far) doesn't got any humor on them... PHLUSEESE...

rated:
seemed fairly obvious to the rest of us

rated:
billetera said:   THANKS! It ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS when 25pt is part of the code, posters should just be more specific...

We are glad and grateful to our posters with these free point codes. Thank you peps2004.

rated:
FYI, i didnt put it in correct 1st time either, so now folks can red me too.

rated:
billetera said:   THANKS! It ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS when 25pt is part of the code, posters should just be more specific...

PS: It seems the FUNNY GUYS/GALS who REDED ME (16 of 'em so far) doesn't got any humor on them... PHLUSEESE...

While the red for your other post perhaps wasn't warranted (people do make mistakes), I suspect the reason for the red here is this statement. "posters should just be more specific...", which led to Mr V's reply. The problem isn't with peps2004 being non-specific, the code was formatted as they typically are ****-****-****-**** (16 total digits in blocks of 4 separated by a -). The problem was with you misreading it, it was obvious to most of us. peps2004 also stated after that it was for 25 points. I think there would have been less red it you simply accepted that you misread the post, and not put the burden on the poster to fix your oversight. I don't know how more "specific" the poster could make it.

PS I didn't vote on either of your posts. I also misread whatever 'humor' you were implying.

PPS Now to return to our regularly scheduled thread purpose, bring the codes. Please keep posting them, peps2004 and anyone else.

rated:
Noth-ingb-utlo-ve4u - 25 points

rated:
VDAY-LUV4-RMEM-BERS

25 pts. Expires 2/22

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016