• filter:
  • 112131415 16
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Check your email! There is a 50 point Delta Sweeps code inside. Mine had the subject, "This Could Be Your Lucky Day – Sweeps Inside!‏"

rated:
SweetClover said:   Check your email! There is a 50 point Delta Sweeps code inside. Mine had the subject, "This Could Be Your Lucky Day – Sweeps Inside!‏"
  KFR definitely varies the emails they send, and also sends them in stages. I almost always get an email the day after someone else says they get one, and often with a different subject. Mine was called "Get Your Free Book! Details Inside" but it did have a 50 pt. code.

rated:
KFR4COUPONING101 – 100 points (posted on 8/15) Also posted here.

rated:
yoregano said:   
SweetClover said:   Check your email! There is a 50 point Delta Sweeps code inside. Mine had the subject, "This Could Be Your Lucky Day – Sweeps Inside!‏"
  KFR definitely varies the emails they send, and also sends them in stages. I almost always get an email the day after someone else says they get one, and often with a different subject. Mine was called "Get Your Free Book! Details Inside" but it did have a 50 pt. code.

you guys are lucky!  I have never received a kfr email and I checked and im signed up to receive them!!  too lazy to write to them...guess I should.

rated:
AndyWarhol said:   
yoregano said:   

you guys are lucky!  I have never received a kfr email and I checked and im signed up to receive them!!  too lazy to write to them...guess I should.

I'm in the same boat - have never received any email from them and too lazy to figure out why. lol

rated:
who wants codes

rated:
trogfield said:   who wants codes
  Do you have codes to give away?  If so, I'd like to have them.  Thanks!

rated:
trogfield said:   who wants codes
  Everyone wants codes.

rated:
FREE SHUTTERFLY CODE:

KE56-A6SJ-V8BU-J6S82W

rated:
cidergeorge said:   FREE SHUTTERFLY CODE:

KE56-A6SJ-V8BU-J6S82W

says code length incorrect.

rated:
It's a code for shutterfly...not kelloggs.

rated:
The Sugarman needs codes also.. Thank yoou in advance

rated:
cidergeorge said:   FREE SHUTTERFLY CODE:

KE56-A6SJ-V8BU-J6S82W

This is for a free 5x7 grocery notepad, KFR members should have received an email with "Whoa! Get Your FREE Notepad from Shutterfly!" in the title. This only works on the Shutterfly.com/kelloggs site, not the KFR one.

rated:
New 50 point code:

GOLI-TTLE-LEAG-UERS

Expires 8/30/2014

rated:
GRACIAS por posting here as well as in your separate thread...

rated:
Anyone has a shutterfly code for the free photo album? 

rated:
~~Kellogg's Family Rewards - 50 Points Code

Kfrl-abor-dayb-onus

rated:
thanks for the codes

rated:
From September 2 to September 4, enter any 4 KFR codes and get 400 bonus points. This can be done twice for a total of 800 bonus points.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Anyone has a shutterfly code for the free photo album? 

Sent you my email message for one to your pm box.

rated:
100pts - RELAXITSLABORDAY

rated:
Check your emails! 100 point MLB sweeps code inside, use to enter sweeps and get 100 pts. My email had the subject; "Open Up! MLB® World Series INSTANT WIN Sweeps Inside!‏" YMMV.

rated:
peps2004 said:   From September 2 to September 4, enter any 4 KFR codes and get 400 bonus points. This can be done twice for a total of 800 bonus points.

Is anyone else not receiving the bonus points? I entered 8 codes this morning and did not receive any bonus points.

rated:
I did it a couple of days ago and got both sets of 400 points.

rated:
dric said:   
peps2004 said:   From September 2 to September 4, enter any 4 KFR codes and get 400 bonus points. This can be done twice for a total of 800 bonus points.

Is anyone else not receiving the bonus points? I entered 8 codes this morning and did not receive any bonus points.

Same here, if they don't show up later, I plan on contacting KFR. If you check the Quick Summary on the 1st page, I previously posted contact info if you can't read codes, or you are having some other problem, like not being properly credited with points. I did get the Super Cereal Bonus 2x points though. Just not the 400 bonus.

ETA: An update regarding the bonus points was found on FB.
Kellogg's Family Rewards said: Oops! It appears the Labor Day bonus was still on vacation! We have solved the issue and points will be awarded to those who entered codes, but didn't receive bonus points.

rated:
All my points disappeared about 8/30 (I had 9900).  I called, they said they could only restore 1000, and they didn't know what happened.  They actually restored 9000,  I still don't know what happened.

rated:
munchkin4 said:   All my points disappeared about 8/30 (I had 9900).  I called, they said they could only restore 1000, and they didn't know what happened.  They actually restored 9000,  I still don't know what happened.
My guess is this happened..

Kellogg reserves the right to remove all Rewards Points from an Account in the event of inactivity for ninety (90) consecutive days beginning January 1, 2014.

rated:
260 pt. code OZH7-KKCT-CZ1L-9XNM tell me if that works.

rated:
sugaman1 said:   260 pt. code OZH7-KKCT-CZ1L-9XNM tell me if that works.
  Nope, duplicate.

rated:
Okay, thanks...

rated:
SweetClover said:   
dric said:   

Same here, if they don't show up later, I plan on contacting KFR. If you check the Quick Summary on the 1st page, I previously posted contact info if you can't read codes, or you are having some other problem, like not being properly credited with points. I did get the Super Cereal Bonus 2x points though. Just not the 400 bonus.

ETA: An update regarding the bonus points was found on FB.
Kellogg's Family Rewards said: Oops! It appears the Labor Day bonus was still on vacation! We have solved the issue and points will be awarded to those who entered codes, but didn't receive bonus points.

After emailing them 9/4, I finally got 800 points credited to my account today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014