• filter:
  • 17 8 9101115
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hey everyone, I just found this site today. Since you guys have been so helpful, I thought I would share my codes with you all! I recommend waiting until Kelloggs offer bonus or double points for codes to make the most of these.

GV3J7KYR5KNTNX47

GJNKHVYMJKP3G9XX

GVKMMYRNXYKMKCNM

GV3J7KYR5KN8NXLH

GJNKHVYRNK8XG3XM

GVNK7KYR5GN9NX4X

GV3J7KYK5KG4NX65

GJNKHVYRPL85G3XH

GVNJ7KYRLGP6NX3N

GJ3KHVYRPL8RK3XN

rated:
rrinky said:   Hey everyone, I just found this site today. Since you guys have been so helpful, I thought I would share my codes with you all! I recommend waiting until Kelloggs offer bonus or double points for codes to make the most of these.

GV3J7KYR5KNTNX47

GJNKHVYMJKP3G9XX

GVKMMYRNXYKMKCNM

GV3J7KYR5KN8NXLH

GJNKHVYRNK8XG3XM

GVNK7KYR5GN9NX4X

GV3J7KYK5KG4NX65

GJNKHVYRPL85G3XH

GVNJ7KYRLGP6NX3N

GJ3KHVYRPL8RK3XN

All redeemed, but not by me.

rated:
I have 6 codes, waiting for the first six PM'S

rated:
here is 6 codes i found for that kelloggs family rewards for those who do collect and use them kelloggs family rewards codes
HOWITWORKS20PNTS 20 points
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE 50 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 10 points
KFRHOMERUNTICKET 50 Points
HEALTHYRETURNS20 20 points
TEXTINMYKFRCODES 25 points

rated:
poolsharkman2009 said:   here is 6 codes i found for that kelloggs family rewards for those who do collect and use them kelloggs family rewards codes
HOWITWORKS20PNTS 20 points
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE 50 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 10 points
KFRHOMERUNTICKET 50 Points
HEALTHYRETURNS20 20 points
TEXTINMYKFRCODES 25 points

These codes all have already been posted on this thread, and they are on the master list on page one of general codes that everybody can use, in the Quick Summary.

rated:
OHHH i did not know i just thought i post it if someone did i did not know

rated:
GROCERIESFROMKFR 50 points

rated:
Thanks to Remick

rated:
Thank-you-all!!!
here-is-another-
K54T-CWL9-XR1G-3X9R

rated:
settersashley said:   Thank-you-all!!!
here-is-another-
K54T-CWL9-XR1G-3X9R
Thx, someone used it already, plz if anyone here uses a code let others know.

rated:
Hi, LMWH-1F37-MWJ5-5JZY has been used too. Thanks!

rated:
Thanks op you always have the greatest posts

rated:
Thanks op you always have the greatest posts

rated:
thanks to all who posted...just joined up with 275 pts.

rated:
KFRTOURCHAMP20PT

20 points

rated:
thanks

rated:
GOODFORYOUCEREAL – 25 points (posted on 8/1)

rated:
BACKTOSCHOOLPOLL – 25 points (posted on 8/2)

rated:
KELLOGGSFREEBOOK – 50 points (posted on 8/2)

rated:
thanks for entering all the codes. where do i find them posted? do you mean in the newsletters? i have gotten some too, but dont post them here cause i thought they were unique - only good for me. how can i tell when the ones i get are not unique and i can post them here for others to use?

rated:
raskryd said:    how can i tell when the ones i get are not unique and i can post them here for others to use?

Codes that can be used multiple times (shared) are those codes that spell out words, for example BACKTOSCHOOLPOLL. Unique codes are those with random letters and numbers, such as GV3J7KYK5KG4NX65.

rated:
raskryd said:   thanks for entering all the codes. where do i find them posted? do you mean in the newsletters?

MrVietnam answered part of your post, so I edited that out. Codes may be sent in the newsletters, posted on the Rewards Facebook page, or they may come from companies who have promotional tie-ins with Kellogg's. The ones I post come from a freebie blog I subscribe to, where subscribers will submit codes they find elsewhere. All the codes are listed in the Quick Summary on page 1, right below the OP. So, if you happen to see a code elsewhere, and it's not listed in the QS, or in a recent post by someone (It's usually MrVietnam or I who updates the QS, but anybody can edit it), then feel free to post and share.

rated:
I don't know if this has been previously posted . Go to: http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/MyBowlDetails.html
Click on ‘Build A Kellogg’s My Bowl Breakfast’ to receive a one time use code for 50 points

rated:
remick said:   I don't know if this been previously posted . Go to: http://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/MyBowlDetails.html
Click on ‘Build A Kellogg’s My Bowl Breakfast’ to receive a one time use code for 50 points

This seems to be an unlimited way to earn free points 50 points at a time. I have done this 10 times now and have received 10 unique 50-point one time use codes for a total of 500 points. Just click on remick's link, then click on "Build a Kellogg's MyBowl Breakfast" and then click on "Get Started" on the next page and it will generate a 50-point code. Then close it up and click back on remick's link and repeat the process as many times as you want for free points, 50 at a time. Thanks remick!

rated:
I just read that you can do this 20 times a day for a total of 1,000 points a day until they fix the glitch

rated:
remick said:   I just read that you can do this 20 times a day for a total of 1,000 points a day until they fix the glitch

Yes, you are correct. When I try to enter the 21st 50-point code I get the following error message:

Sorry, you have reached the 20-codes-per-day limit. Please save any additional codes and try again tomorrow.

This is an easy way to get a free 1,000 points a day (that would be a lot of cereal if you had to buy it). A $5 Starbucks gift card costs 6,600 points, so you could get one a week. This most definitely has to be a glitch. I am sure it is just a matter of time before they discover it and correct it. Hopefully we won't lose all the points we got from this glitch when they do correct it though.

rated:
They must've fixed it, because it's not offering me any code at all.

rated:
AtlanticVamp said:   They must've fixed it, because it's not offering me any code at all.

That's right. It looks like the glitch has been fixed. They have a pretty fast damage control team there at Kellogg's.

rated:
I have 6 codes, for the first six PM's.

rated:
is anyone having trouble signing in to the kelloggfamilyrewards site it will not let me in at all

rated:
poolsharkman2009 said:   is anyone having trouble signing in to the kelloggfamilyrewards site it will not let me in at all

I am having the same problem. Either their site is having technical difficulties or it has kicked me out of the program for taking advantage of their free 50 point code glitch the other day. Hopefully the former.

EDIT: I just tried logging on now (a couple hours later) and I was able to log on with no issues, so the site was probably just having some technical issues.

rated:
well i want and need it fixed so i can redeem these 2 codes i got or i will NEVER enter them in oh well

rated:
YEAHH i am so glad it is FIXED now i did FINALLY redeemed by 2 kelloggs family rewards i did have after 12 hours later though

and it better NOT NEVER NEVER mess up or i will call and FUSS them kelloggs family rewards people out i mean that too

rated:
EURO-PEAN-VACA-TION

50 points

rated:
remick said:   EURO-PEAN-VACA-TION

50 points

THANKS for that kelloggs family rewards code. keep them coming

rated:
Thanks, remick! Green for you!

rated:
Someone already used these

rated:
megasavingsgirl said:   Someone already used these
Huh? Codes that are a combination of letters and numbers are one-time use codes. Codes that spell out words, like EURO-PEAN-VACA-TION, are general codes that anyone can use, until the expiration date, of course.

Since you didn't quote or refer to anything, it is completely unclear as to what you meant. You should read the forum FAQ and posting guidelines to learn how to better communicate.

rated:
yoregano said:   megasavingsgirl said:   Someone already used these
Huh? Codes that are a combination of letters and numbers are one-time use codes. Codes that spell out words, like EURO-PEAN-VACA-TION, are general codes that anyone can use, until the expiration date, of course.

Since you didn't quote or refer to anything, it is completely unclear as to what you meant. You should read the forum FAQ and posting guidelines to learn how to better communicate.

I think megasavingsgirl was referring to the codes in the original post. She is a new member and probably does not know to check the quick summary for the update of the whole thread.

rated:
SanDance said:   yoregano said:   megasavingsgirl said:   Someone already used these

I think megasavingsgirl was referring to the codes in the original post. She is a new member and probably does not know to check the quick summary for the update of the whole thread.

Yeah, it must be something like that. Thus the suggestion to read the FAQ. But even so, people should understand the basics of how rewards programs like this work. It should be clear which codes are single-use and which are multi-use. And if someone thinks that codes posted months ago could still be valid… oy!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014