• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Outback is offering a New Rewards Program Called Tablemates! Now you can earn points for eating at Outback and earn points even faster if you start an online Table with friends.

Just for joining you will get:
• Get a FREE Aussie-Tizer for your birthday.
Take $5 off your next visit.
• Get access to exclusive free menu items every month.
• Earn points even faster if you start an online Table with friends.

https://tablemates.outback.com/

Old OS rewards program is apparently dead and your old points convert to the new program. Tried to convert today but no go. Sent OS a message but no response as yet.

Member Summary

In Front
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

G'Day mate!Crikey!
Tablemates isn't available in your area yet.

You have entered

Almost the same deal for Logan's Roadhouse. I prefer Logan's over Outback so I just signed up!

Link

Thanks for the idea, OP!

mathfaster said:   Old OS rewards program is apparently dead and your old points convert to the new program. Tried to convert today but no go. Sent OS a message but no response as yet.

Got an email from OS today that said they had fixed the issue with the password not being accepted and to try again. Outback has a tendency to place short expiration dates on their coupons so I will wait until I am ready to go to OS again before converting my existing rewards account.

mathfaster said:   Outback is offering a New Rewards Program Called Tablemates! Now you can earn points for eating at Outback and earn points even faster if you start an online Table with friends.

Just for joining you will get:
• Get a FREE Aussie-Tizer for your birthday.
Take $5 off your next visit.
• Get access to exclusive free menu items every month.
• Earn points even faster if you start an online Table with friends.

https://tablemates.outback.com/

Old OS rewards program is apparently dead and your old points convert to the new program. Tried to convert today but no go. Sent OS a message but no response as yet.

BigBoyMichigan said: ELIGIBILITY: To participate in the Tablemates™ Rewards Program (“Tablemates™” or the “Program”), a person must be a legal resident of the state of Arizona, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Indiana or Virginia (collectively, the “Participating States”), and eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of enrollment, NOTE: Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees who work at the Participating Restaurant (defined below) located in Phoenix, AZ and the Outback Steakhouse Home Office, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, sibling and children) and household members of each such person ARE eligible to participate in the Program

Thanks for the update. Got this off Hunt4Freebies. No mention of state restrictions.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014