• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
nevermind

i got the green bay packers it came today.

Wow!... Received mine today!!

Didn't think it would come after "Proof of Purchase" info was required.

Thanks OP!!

How were they shipped?

FREE Tide Towel
Disclaimer
bookreader54321 said:   How were they shipped?

It was shipped in a 9.5" x 12" yellow bubble envelope via USPS.

The towel is 14" x 16".

Got mine today! (Miami Dolphins) I had gave up on receiving it!

The towel arrived today in USPS envelope.

How many days after ordering did you receive?

More than 50 calendar days.

Finally got mine today! A nice towel!

mine came on wednesday

Got Mine, Thanks Everybody

Got mine too...

What is a "rally" towel? I did receive mine today and it is not much larger than a large wash cloth and very thin. Not sure what it is used for? I guess it's free so I'm not complaining - just curious what it is for.

Well, depends on the team. If it is a Dallas one, it is to wipe your XXXXXXXX

Mine arrived this week. I was disappointed to see how tiny it was. I expected a regular towel, lol

Website asked me to send proof of purchase to PO box address in NJ. Do I need to do the same ?

I got mine in the mail yesterday. I was about the size of a large wash-cloth. A bit disappointing in size, but colorful.

No more teams available.

Please print this page along with a copy of your original sales receipt to officially secure your rally towel*

*Your rally towel will not be sent to you until a copy of the page confirmation (this page) and your original sales receipt is received by the address below.

Please direct all inquiries to: 1-800-879-8433

I need to mail the receipt?

Got mine today, I to had given up on this but thank you OP.

GO GIANTS

I got mine. I was not surprised by the size at all. I was thinking it was like the "terrible towel" they have for Steelers fans that they wave around in the air at the games. It is about that size.

Its also decent size for when you go to the gym (although I might not be working out hard enough if I can use a tiny towel)

I signed up as a Steelers fan and that is exactly what I received, a terrible towel. No Tide logo or anything. Arrived just in time to give as a gift.

Received mine today!

I wasn't sure which upc's to use so I just sent in one upc code from Tide Pods and it worked. Logo looks great. Seattle Seahawks, dad's team.

I received this message:

Please print this page along with a copy of your original sales receipt to officially secure your rally towel*

*Your rally towel will not be sent to you until a copy of the page confirmation (this page) and your original sales receipt is received by the address below.

Please direct all inquiries to: 1-800-879-8433

Your Confirmation #: 14958357

PO BOX 2650
West Caldwell, NJ 07006

Once we verify your puchase, your rally towel will be mailed to you in 6-8 weeks. In addition, the following offer is available for you:

I got the same message.

Got mine yesterday. It measures 14" x 16" and is made of very thin cotton. Wasn't worth the hassle of printing out the entry form and mailing it in with a copy of my store receipt.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014