• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is similar to Kraft First Taste. General Mills My Insite (Formerly Pssssst!) and P&G Vocalpoint.

Join Scotch-Brite™ Brand Brite Ideas Email Program Today!

As an email subscriber, you'll be among the first to enjoy:

Exclusive Cleaning Tips
Special Offers, Coupons & Free Samples
New Product Information from Scotch-Brite™ & 3M Brands
Surveys & Quick Polls

ETA: Scroll down to read my post regarding the big green box of goodies that came in my mail today. You can still sign up for this, BTW.

PS The latest survey was about a new type of sponge, good chance they will send out test samples to members.

Member Summary

Scotch-Brite™ Brand Advisory Panel (65.91kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Seems like a bright idea to get this free sample

ty

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Heads up! If you are a member, check your emails! They are offering a small gift package to members.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

I got my 'small gift*' <cough> from Scotch-Brite today. Small? ARE THEY KIDDING ME??? This big flat green box came, and all I can say is "WOW!!!" Here's what the 'small gift' is; a green 65% polyester/35% cotton apron with pockets and the Scotch-Brite logo screened on the front, a large reusable (and recyclable) gusseted shopping bag, a green-covered journal stamped with the Scotch-Brite logo and a Post-Its Flag pen! (Scotch-Brite and Post-Its are both 3M companies). What a fabulous freebie, and all I did was answer a few surveys from them. I haven't even done a product test yet (I just missed the copper scrubby one, as they were sent out just as I joined). Heck, they could have sent just ONE of the above and I would have been grateful. Hope you all get your big green boxes soon.

*That's what they said in the email)

SweetClover said:   I got my 'small gift*' <cough> from Scotch-Brite today. Small? ARE THEY KIDDING ME??? This big flat green box came, and all I can say is "WOW!!!" Here's what the 'small gift' is; a green 65% polyester/35% cotton apron with pockets and the Scotch-Brite logo screened on the front, a large reusable (and recyclable) gusseted shopping bag, a green-covered journal stamped with the Scotch-Brite logo and a Post-Its Flag pen! (Scotch-Brite and Post-Its are both 3M companies). What a fabulous freebie, and all I did was answer a few surveys from them. I haven't even done a product test yet (I just missed the copper scrubby one, as they were sent out just as I joined). Heck, they could have sent just ONE of the above and I would have been grateful. Hope you all get your big green boxes soon.

*That's what they said in the email)

Received mine today as well. I was hoping for a box full of dish sponges with a scrubby side... no such luck. I'll give the apron to my mom and the bag to another friend to use at the grocery store. She uses them all the time. I'll keep the pen and writing tablet.

I never did a product test either although I think i received an email once that said I would be receiving a product but it never showed up.

i got my gift box on monday and i love everything in it although i will probably give the apron to my neighbor who loves to cook.

Received my gift box today and loved it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014