• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Register Online and on your birthday you will receive by US SNAIL MAIL a coupon for $5.00 Off one (1) carton of ANY STYLE Marlboro cigarettes (Coupon valid for 2 months of birthday). Must be of legal age in your state for cigerettes and coupon valid only in USA. Other monthly coupon offers come by US Mail on a bi-monthly basis. I personally don't smoke, But its never to late to learn!!

If you are interested in Basic, please call: 1-866-862-2742.
If you are interested in L&M, please call: 1-866-266-8555.
If you are interested in Parliament, please call: 1-800-494-6444.
If you are interested in Virginia Slims, please call: 1-866-487-5467.
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please call 1-800-627-5267.
If you are interested in Quitting, please call 1-866-WHO-CARES

Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks reminded me to go get my coupons.If you sign in the first of every month you can pick your coupons,per pack or carton.

Think of all the money you'll save when you dead!

I don't smoke, but Marlboro gives away some cool stuff. I even got one of those Sevylor Fish Hunter rafts in the mail once. Not sure why, but hey, I'll take it. Smoking is nasty...

guns don't kill people, cigarettes do

Not only can you get free stuff from Marlboro, but you can get things if you sign up on the Camel and Parliment websites. You don't have to be a smoker, but you'll need to tell them that you are.

RyansMom47 said:   Not only can you get free stuff from Marlboro, but you can get things if you sign up on the Camel and Parliment websites. You don't have to be a smoker, but you'll need to tell them that you are.i cant find the parliament website..can you help me out?

I don't smoke but I get all kinds of free stuff from cigarette companies. I get Marlboro coupons in the mail all the time and I give them to a friend at work. They've already sent me coupons for my bday, so I don't think they'd let me have another go at it, but green for you, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014