Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Finish Quantum
Disclaimer
Request a free sample of Finish Quantum dishwasher tablets in this new free sample offer. You should receive your free sample within 4 to 6 weeks.

This is a new offer through Start Sampling. The previous offer was a Facebook one, no Facebook needed here.

Update: While this offer is currently out of samples, the Facebook offer in this now archived thread from Bluefw appears to be still working.

Member Summary

Finish Quantum
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer

Start Sampling
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
^Bump^ More than 6 weeks later, and this is still going on. Grab one if you missed it earlier, or you are new to the for... (more)

SweetClover (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 11:22p) |

No longer available

Sandhiller (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 8:43p) |

The Facebook offer in this now archived thread appears to be still working. If you have Facebook and didn't do this prev... (more)

SweetClover (Jan. 01, 2013 @ 12:49p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Your sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks."

thanks, SweetClover!

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

thanks

Thanks!

thanks!

Thanks OP

Thanks, SweetClover!

Thanks OP

Thanks so very much SweetClover!

Good one--thanks!

Nice Thanks!

thanks OP!

Thanks SweetClover

Thanks!!

Thanks.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks OP.

Easy, thank you

Thanks SweetClover....just wish someone besides me knew how to load & unload the dishwasher

Said I've already done it but got it for my sis.Thank you.

tks!!

ty

Your sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks.

thanks op

Thanks. I use these already, so some free ones are a nice bonus.

thanks

Thanks! I've used the regular Finish powerball and it works great.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks worked for me.

still good

^Bump^ Still working. Plus, you can double-dip. If you previously got this from the Facebook offer, you can get another one with this link.

Thanks a lot. I recently switched to these from Cascade.

Thanks.

This stuff works better than anything else I've ever tried. But it doesn't come cheap. (plus it has become hard to find around here, nobody is carrying it.)

Thanks !

It's still working now! Thanks OP!

Came today!

Came yesterday Thank You!

Skipping 9 Messages...
Sandhiller said:   No longer available

The Facebook offer in this now archived thread appears to be still working. If you have Facebook and didn't do this previously, you can try for a sample there. Direct link to Facebook app if you don't want to go to the other thread linked above.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014