Eucerin Professional Repair Lotion

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Request a free sample of Eucerin Professional Repair lotion.

Eucerin said: Based upon more than 111 years of Eucerinís skincare expertise and innovation, Professional Repairís advanced formula sets a new standard for moisturization. It features a groundbreaking technology that combines skinís own natural moisturizers and Ceramide-3, a component of a healthy skin barrier, with Gluco-Glycerol, an innovative moisturizeróto improve the condition of skin and fight extreme dryness.

I know, I must be the Eucerin Queen, this is like the fourth (?) post for one of their products I've made on this forum. But here you go, yet another Eucerin freebie, and this one doesn't require Facebook either.

Member Summary

Professional Repair (34.70kB)
Thanks SweetClover
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks, you rock!!

gonecrazy5250 (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 11:34a) |

Thank you!

RebeccaCulbertson (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 9:05a) |

Thanks for this, im new and im ashy. Need to get my lotion on.

edgarthehero (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 9:28a) |

Staff Summary

Thanks op!

thnx

Thanks for the find OP!

Love Eucerin. Thanks OP!

quick and easy! awesome!

Thanks. Not sure why they wanted my phone #.

didn't give phone, it worked. free shipping too. thanks!

thanks

Thanks OP!

Your free sample of Professional Repair will be arriving shortly. We hope you enjoy your product!

Your free sample of Professional Repair will be arriving shortly. We hope you enjoy your product!

Got mine! Thank you

thanks, in for 1!

Thanks OP, didn't give my phone number. I just bought a bottle last week, but it will be nice to have another one.

ty

Thanks !

Good post, thanks SweetClover.

Wanted to try this...Thanks!

Great post--thanks!

Thank you for this one!!! with winter here Its great to try something new and not buy the whole bottle.

Thank you!

I got this in my mail today, the usual packet that Eucerin sends. So, it takes about 4 to 5 weeks to arrive.

I got this packet in my mail today.

got this today

^Bump^ Still working!

Still working today!!

Still working!

Thanks!

Thanks, you rock!!

Thank you!

Thanks for this, im new and im ashy. Need to get my lotion on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014