• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Plunder Th' Booty!

Avast ye buckaneers! I know ye're be wanting to have the wind of this giveaway so you can plunder the FatWallet booty on Talk Like a Pirate Day! Yer wench, Heather, sent her saucy social media interns to plunder the schwag room in search of treasures ye all will be wantin'!

The wenches on the FatWalletsocial media team have plundered the schwag room in search of treasures ye all will be wantin'!

We're giving away these treasures to 25 FatWallet members in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day!

• 1 Reusable metal water bottle
  • 1 FatWallet t-shirt
  • 1 FatWallet box cutter
  • 1 FatWallet CD opener
  • 1 FatWallet pen
  • 1 FatWallet thinking putty

All Th' Ways Ye Can Plunder Th' Booty:

• Enter your name, email, and FatWallet user name in the form on Facebook
  • Parley, (comment) on this blog post for one entry
  • Parley, (comment) in this forum post for one entry
  • After entering yer name and email on the Facebook form, share the referral link you're given with yer mateys on Facebook for one entry
  • Follow @FatWallet on Twitter and then tweet about this giveaway to yer friends!
  • Follow FatWallet on Pinterest and pin a FatWallet deal for one entry

Parley this amongst yer forum mateys and ye' be sure yer rememberin' me as yer favorite wench of the day when yer toasting with yer hearties for winning!

Arrrggh!

:) Heather

P.S. This giveaway will b' endin' at midnight t'night, Septembarrr 19, 2012 and here b' the affidavit.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Arg.

scoutconnor (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 11:28p) |

Nice. Free donut from Krispy Kreme today, and a chance at booty from Fat Wallet. Yeah.

jimrome (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 11:41p) |

Am I t' winner?

websquirrel (Sep. 19, 2012 @ 11:55p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Avast! This here land-lubber is prepared to be boarded by a poxy bilgerat to score some FW plunder! Arrr!

Shiver me timbers!

Look at the parrot on me shoulder!

Aye, booty a plenty!

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Thar be some fine booty

Aye, all scallywags aboard!

Ahoy, ye scallywags!

Arrr, This Be Pleasin' To Me Eye

Ye better not be hornswaggling us!

Arr

What did the Pirate on Wheel of Fortune say?
Id like to buy an Aye!

Yee FW buccaneers better give me dar booty!

arrh

I plunded the FatWallet booty on Talk Like a Pirate Day! So should you!

Pirate sex? Arrrrrgasms!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! Time for 'ye swag!

pinballbob said:   I plunded the FatWallet booty on Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Oh...did you ?

Aye mateys someone is walking the plank tonight if i don't get some of this booty

Avast! Ye Scallywags best not be hornswaggling me out of me treasure!

Avast! We don't need no stinkin' badges ... Er, I mean, Yar! I love lamp! Um, I love plank! Shiver me wooty timbers! I mean, booty! Argh. I mean, Arrrrr!

Aye, all scallywags aboard!

Arrgh, me wants the booty, as me wallet ain't so fat lately

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Arrr, what type of sorcery is this "FatWallet CD opener" and can I use it at sea?

Q: What's a pirates favorite country?

A: Aaarrgghhgentina

pARLEY - nO pREY, nO pAY

What kind of movies to pirates like to watch?

Those that are rated Arrrrrrrrr.

Ahoy maties, such a nice fawesome blunder for thee!

Happy to respond here but the rest is too much work for this lazy pirate.

Aarr, me love the treasure; all ye scoundrels stay away..aarr

Parley, I need free stuff.

Yo ho ho! Prepare, ye to be hornswaggled!

Q: What's a pirate's favorite pizza?
A: Pep-ARGH-roni

Got Me Booty!

ahoy, me thinks the booty tis mine! argh! ^_^

me thanks for the chance!

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them crapped in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird poop!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

Skipping 162 Messages...
Am I t' winner?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014